Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the future of Bitcoin uncertain? - page 9. (Read 1404 times)

Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
July 20, 2022, 03:51:12 AM
What could be the state of Bitcoin in the future?
Satoshi said something like: it's going to be either really big or really small.

my elder brother said that after 2025 Bitcoin will not exist anymore
Your brother is wrong. Show him this post in 2026.

He also said that after 2025 Bitcoin will not be mined
There's no reason for all the miners on the planet to stop mining, without anyone else taking their (profitable) place.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
July 20, 2022, 03:45:51 AM
The state of bitcoin in the future is that it would continue to live on as long as the digital era exists. Bitcoin has gone a long way for someone to assume or think that it will come to an end so soon without a proper logical explanation. Bitcoin is above ten years of existence in case your brother doesn't know.
Disregard your brother's words, he's just exaggerating without a reasonable fact.

Since you do know that the bitcoin future has been discussed here severally why then would you allow your brother's words to bother you about the future fate of bitcoin by 2025. That means all the positive posts and replies you have been reading from the forum members about bitcoin's existence are not convincing to you at all to believe that bitcoin would keep existing than expected.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
July 20, 2022, 02:36:14 AM
It's either your brother doesn't know about bitcoin or he is a perma bear on hater or dislike it, or maybe trolling you.

Bitcoin has been with us in the last ten years or so and will continue to exist for many years. It's that the market is really uncertain for now as we are in a bear market wherein the price is going down. But eventually there come a time that we will recover. And we are looking at around 2024-2025. So instead that bitcoin being dead around 2025, it will be a time that we might see the price going into the $100,000 or even more price.
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
Bounty Management Service https://t.me/PandaD247
July 20, 2022, 02:00:41 AM
What could be the state of Bitcoin in the future?

This is discussed all the time but I am asking this question because my elder brother said that after 2025 Bitcoin will not exist anymore and will be completely dead. He also said that after 2025 Bitcoin will not be mined so that Bitcoin will not be able to hold its own position.

So I would like to know from you how reasonable this statement is?
Pages:
Jump to: