Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the market recovering or just a big joke? - page 3. (Read 3556 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Market will recover because we are here to sypport cryptocurrency what ever happens.  I hope bitcoin are really recover in the next month of september to see higher price than 20k dollars what bitcoin already reached in 2017.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.
It may just be a boss's joke. Let investors join then dump, to get rich!

It will take more time for the market to fully recover, but for now, every price raise is good. it is good to invest in coins while theyr price is low. this gives you a chance for profit and in case of a loss, maybe the loss won't be that big.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I think this is correct and the coins will increase in the next few months. Altcoin has a very low price and if many people who invest a large amount of money. They will quickly become a rich man. And Altcoin is very good because with a very low price was capable of delivering a very big advantage.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
I think that even though things seem to be improving a lot for bitcoin, we should not in any way become overconfident. Everything seems to indicate that the great whales still have enough power to move the market at their convenience and at any moment we could fall into a bull trap. However, I still believe that in the long term there are good expectations for bitcoin, so perhaps at the end of the year we can see a price above $12,000 again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I see the BTC only at $ 7,200 - $7,400 , but the small altcoin is very high pumping.

Now it is at $6200 level.  Cheesy Hesitancy and doubts plus ghost month as they say. As well as the delay or pending ETF or any other form of investment for this bitcoin to come for mass adoption or other projects as well. Though ETF is more of a bad thing imo.

all the same, even taking into account the daily price fluctuations, we can say that there are strong support levels.

Well let's see this september. I think an etf approval will jumpstart another recovery run but not the type that many are probably expecting. In general, there's still a lot to look forward to especially in the last 3 months of this year.
is it true that in this September the ETF results will be announced by the SEC? or probably will be delayed until next year?
because I heard the SEC would postpone the ETF's decision until February 2019. iam not sure that's true or not
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
No market recovery on the horizon as everything looks slow,  depressing and gloomy!  When the year is moving closing to ending,  we may see a different market with positive sentiment.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
After the fall, all participants were in a stupor, what to expect from this market. But after the ICO currency Durov and the announcement of Facebook, others will see the prospect of the market and it will again go up.
Activity: 140
Still I don't see a good sign of a recovered market. No any strong sign to see yet. Still we are in a down trend. Even we see some short term up trends, in the big picture we are still down.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Now it is at $6200 level.  Cheesy Hesitancy and doubts plus ghost month as they say. As well as the delay or pending ETF or any other form of investment for this bitcoin to come for mass adoption or other projects as well. Though ETF is more of a bad thing imo.

all the same, even taking into account the daily price fluctuations, we can say that there are strong support levels.

Well let's see this september. I think an etf approval will jumpstart another recovery run but not the type that many are probably expecting. In general, there's still a lot to look forward to especially in the last 3 months of this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

I think that it will take a very long time for market to become growing and stable again. I believe that it will probably happen in future, but of course I can't say exactly when it will happen.

it's been already a very long time (regarding cryptos) so imo we're rigth at the moment when changes are gonna start.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
And after all this bitcoin has already dropped to 6500 and it was almost believed that it would reach 5k. So this was one of the pitfalls in which large investments were made. We hope that this will not happen and you can safely trust and invest, just below there is nowhere to go.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I think that it will take a very long time for market to become growing and stable again. I believe that it will probably happen in future, but of course I can't say exactly when it will happen.
for now I must say the market is a big joke lol we are getting to reach $9,000, but no it was huge down. Well I still hoping that in the ber months will recover the market.

imo there are all the necessary prerequisites for the beginning of recovery at the moment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
for now I must say the market is a big joke lol we are getting to reach $9,000, but no it was huge down. Well I still hoping that in the ber months will recover the market.
copper member
Activity: 98
It doesn't even matter, these kinds of short term fluctuations. Only the long term matters. And the long term prospects of high quality altcoin projects are very green, so it is only a matter of time, when the market for them will really pick up again. Remember that the total value of all cryptocurrencies and tokens is today only 2-3% of the total value of all fiat currencies, so the trend can only be up! And high quality altcoins will pick big parts of that space that will be captured - not sure that it will be bitcoin at all, when things advance.

I would use this summer lull and directionless market to do my study and research in peace for the future winners, to spot them and buy into them now, when everything is very cheap! One can make a lot of good bargains today…

Seek for the hidden gems with a lot of study, analysis and thorough assessment of projects. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Yes the market will recover soon.We are patiently wait because it can be recover in a few days.As of these  moment it is our opportunity to buy because the maket price are to dip.
Activity: 71
I hope this is not a big joke. We need the market to be recovered as soon as possible. Everyone has huge losses. And for new investors to join in crypto world, the market needs to reassure.
You can't force it to recover sooner. Sometimes we have to wait longer for a bigger reward.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
I will say no to this because the market is still in red and there is also fluctuation in the price of coin. The best thing to do in this condition is to relax and hold your coin patiently until the bull run start because it is only then you can sell and make profit on your investment and I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully from the bear.
Pages:
Jump to: