Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the Market Stabilizing? - page 23. (Read 10235 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 26, 2018, 11:53:00 AM
What are your opinions?

For a long time I thought BTC stabilized at $6400, then boom!

I would like to get some views to help me decide what to do.

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.
That’s what we thought since bitcoin stays on that level ($6k-$7k), longer than what we expect but suddenly it wakes up wrong and it drops without any bottom. Its scary yet we should remain calm and keep on trusting bitcoin, maybe stabilisation is not meant for this market because of too much speculation and volatility. We need to see the bottom now so we can start aiming for the high again. I know bitcoin will overcome all of this challenges, bitcoin has changed lives of many people including me and I believe it will continue to help more people to become financially free. I suggest to remain focus with your goal, keep on holding until the price reaches your limit, don’t be like those investors who are panicking right now and losing big money, we can still earn more in this market soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
November 26, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
Price of the leader "Bitcoin" may be termed as stabilized along with few most favored coins like ether etc.   But market can not be called as stabilized one.  We see the fate of most of the coins in the market.  Most of the coins born just to die.  They are not even 1/10th of the basic issue price.  Some even disappeared may be due to scams.  But market going to the depth possible. 
So market is not stabilized.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
November 26, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
What are your opinions?

It has been a wild ride (to put it mildly!)  It can be scary.

Thread belongs to Speculation section, please move to that section.

For any marketable investment, stabilizing point is the minimum support price at which buyers in large are ready to buy it irrespective of market conditions and news. But for Bitcoin it is quite difficult to predict such support price because:
1. No matter how luring Bitcoin is as an investment, it is still unable to have a large base of core investors. 90% of the investors easily get shaken whenever price move >10-15%.
2. Due to small investor base, we are still unable to get a break-even between buyers and sellers. Hence at times of boom Bitcoin could easily go 200-300% and at times of bear Bitcoin could easily break by 50-70%.

So considering above two points, it can be said that current prices are not at all stabilizing point. I won't be surprised if Bitcoin goes $10k or break to $2k on New Year eve, anything can happen!
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
November 26, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
Some further market correction will need to take place before there is any such stability in the markets. I would imagine a $3000 BTC price may get the community thinking again about how crypto is valued. BTC and further cryptos are in a trial period still we need to await 2019's approach.
Activity: 58
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
well, get used to it because the market is not going to stabilize for many years and things will be more or less the same until exchanges become a lot bigger than this or we reach mass adoption.
the good news is that the volatility is decreasing compared to previous years. so the growth is happening but it is not yet enough to prevent manipulation and the resulting big drops.

Agree, the volatility slowly decreases - is we compare it to a pendulum, the 'oscillation' of price will be reducing more and more until it comes to a standstill at some point.
It will take years, and at this point it`s impossible to predict at which point it will eventually happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 26, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
What are your opinions?

I also believed in the level of 6 thousand.This is all made for panic.We are waiting and watching.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
November 26, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
Well, according to actual price action, I would guess BTC price will calm down around $3,800 and then continue downwards before any stronger bull pressure. Altcoin will probably remain tied to BTC performance with some positive exceptions (see for example FCT).
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 26, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
Boom! it dropped some more.

What do you want to decide? sell or hold? there's no need to think about it, just hold if you can still take this market. Think of your future plans with bitcoin, you want to short so you can get into another coin or you are good until you see the day that its healthier again and higher than its price today.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
November 26, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
well, get used to it because the market is not going to stabilize for many years and things will be more or less the same until exchanges become a lot bigger than this or we reach mass adoption.
the good news is that the volatility is decreasing compared to previous years. so the growth is happening but it is not yet enough to prevent manipulation and the resulting big drops.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
As Conasse (?) said, it is too early to say. I'm a noob, but it doesn't take much to understand you can't draw any conclusion after 1 day.
Especially since it dropped in 3 times in 2 weeks, from 6500 to 5500, 4 days later 5500 to 4500, 4 day later 4500 to 3500.

I don't see how anyone could pretend we reached bottom, and in 4 days (or whatever) no drops again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 26, 2018, 10:17:48 AM
I don't think the market is stabilizing at any level yet. We would need to wait for more to see if the market is will go down more. You can wait maybe a week again before judging. To me, there is a chance to see the price dropping as low as 3k or why not 2.k
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
What are your opinions?

Pages:
Jump to: