Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
in 2017 the opinion can be said to be true, because in reality ethereum always follows the movement of Bitcoin prices, but for this year (2018) it seems different ethereum price movements as if not affected by other coin prices.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
not entirely dependent on Bitcoin, but overall every drop in Bitcoin, ETH also dropped. ETH and Bitcoin are different, but Bitcoin is the king of crypto, so its value affects the value of other coins, so it's not surprising that many altcoins depend on Bitcoin, it's just not all the time because sometimes there are coins that continue to rise even though Bitcoin goes down and vice versa.
Activity: 602
Absolutely correct remark because today cryptocurrencies completely depend on BTC, this is already a proven fact today, because today cryptocurrencies repeat the BTC schedule and many investors today are equal to BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Now, every coin, including Ether, depends on Bitcoin, as soon as the market changes to a positive one, each coin will depend only on itself from the team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
If you watch these currencies, then it can be noted that the ethereum is not particularly dependent on Bitcoin. it is a kind of independent currency. so it’s stupid to focus on a bitcoin course
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Look at the graphics, it is true, ETH and all altcoins depends almost from BTC, even dont know how they do it? and why it so...
Activity: 560
actually the basis of fluctuations from Crypto is influenced by supply and demand in the market. If many people buy ETH with a large amount, the price of ETH will soar. but because BTC is like gold in the Crypto world, then BTC can also affect Crypto prices. maybe the effect is not directly, but feels .not only ETH, but other Altcoins too
Activity: 164

For now, trust the cryptocurrency market is dependent on Bitcoin. But I think in a couple of years Bitcoin will become just an investment tool, and Altcoins will replace Fiat.
Activity: 287
I think the price of all altcoin depends on Bitcoin. Not only ethereum will be priced at bitcoin but also include all affected altcoins when bitcoin prices come up or go down the entire electronic money affected because all the altcoins are based on bitcoin values.
Activity: 128
I think now favourably to buy Ethereum. AT the price it strongly fell so and will strongly grow. It is necessary to seize the good moment only  Roll Eyes
The price is growing bigger though I think that it is because Ethereum is no longer a small start-up coin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Most of altcoins are depend on bitcoin market to survive. They need investors from bitcoin to support their projects so they can invest in their projects also. It like a circle of life and the head is bitcoin. When head are dying other will follow it to. So it not weird to see most of altcoins now are dying and some has failured.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Yes, of course, the price of ethereum depends on Bitcoin in the same way as all other Altcoins depend on the price of bycocoin. bitcoin is the main cryptovalue in this market and the price of other cryptovalue will always depend on it
Activity: 294
This is 100% true, because the trades are made in pairs in relation to Bitcoin!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?
I had no doubt it but I had doubt for the total market. I thought all market depend on Bitcoin but I show all is the same, I mean when the total market behaves the same then Bitcoin do that. Though Bitcoin is the king at this time.
Activity: 280
The price depends on the overall market capitalization and on the timeliness of the tasks, as well as on the number of scam ico and the interest of people to investing in them.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
The price of Bitcoin, to some extent, effects on the whole crypto market and when the price really falls down, we see the whole market in red. But every altcoin has its own trade cycles, when the team announces any positive news, then the price may change in a positive direction.
Activity: 140
I think now favourably to buy Ethereum. AT the price it strongly fell so and will strongly grow. It is necessary to seize the good moment only  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Based on my experience using an application 'Blockfolio' that I've downloaded on playstore, I have observed that when you look on the bitcoin's market value, 90 percent of other featured altcoins goes the same way with it. When bitcoin's value increases, the other altcoins increases and vise versa. But still, I believe that the price of Cryptos depends on the investors.
Activity: 308
Ethereums price technically doesn't depend on bitcoins price, this is more psychological phenomena. People are still investing in ETH and other altcoins without knowing about them and they just check bitcoin trend to predict ETH moves.
Activity: 238
Almost all altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. This fact is irrefutable. Ethereum also refers to coins that depend on the price of Bitcoin. This is good because everything is predictable and easier to trade in day trading.
Pages:
Jump to: