Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
You are very sensible. This is true. In fact, the price of Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency. It is Bitcoin that creates the entire cryptocurrency, which is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is the market leader; in every business the market leader dictate the price dictate the price directly or indirectly. Management prowess plays role in price too.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
BTC is still the leader of our market. It can be denied that BTC is still a source of consultant for all of the investors.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
In my opinion between bitcoin and altcoins influence each other, for example when some time ago Ripple rose by more than 80%, it automatically increased investor confidence, thus making the price of other coins also rise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
It is because of the reason that bitcoin is considered the leader of the cryptos and most coins will follow it up and down, not day to day but in overall trend.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
I think it's true because I always monitor  up and down eth dependent bitcoin. bitcoin is the leader of altcoins. when bitcoin rises, almost all altcoins also rise. but there are also some coins that are not affected by bitcoin.
bitcoin is the benchmark for altcoin because bitcoin is the first and most popular in cryptocurrency so it is natural that ethereum follows bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Yes if seen from Ethereum developments, we can see that the Ethereum as has relationships associated with Bitcoin. But we know that the Ethereum will move as many investors invest. But it also affects the growth of Bitcoin, Altcoin. And for the moment the condition down and Bitcoin also decreased. But we still believe that the condition of the coins will soon rise.
Activity: 336
With the current situation, the ETH price has been removed from the BTC price. ETH has discounted much compared to BTC. However, in the future it is not possible to know in advance.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
Anyways, it isn't always clean whether this is so in fact. in the end, all coins besides BTC do not lend themselves to any Analytics at all. that's why we should await this issue to be settled and we will additionally be able to always reveal the boom or fall of the coin, for the right time.
In some point, I think all coins depended on market of bitcoin because this is one who leads in terms of high prices .But in the speculation of others it seems that they are different which not depended or lend because all coins is in race towards the future as a replacement for fiat. Everything has a good potential and different platform.
increase in price that occurs at the Ethereum does not depend on the development of present on other coins. Instead it relies on its own development which brings progress on system improvement so expensive again in the future. so it would be nice with the presence of more support.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
Anyways, it isn't always clean whether this is so in fact. in the end, all coins besides BTC do not lend themselves to any Analytics at all. that's why we should await this issue to be settled and we will additionally be able to always reveal the boom or fall of the coin, for the right time.
In some point, I think all coins depended on market of bitcoin because this is one who leads in terms of high prices .But in the speculation of others it seems that they are different which not depended or lend because all coins is in race towards the future as a replacement for fiat. Everything has a good potential and different platform.
Activity: 162
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Personally, I think Bitcoin has a big effect on altcoin prices. This is quite logical, and I am not surprised Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
ethereum, like any altcoin, is tied to bitcoin pulses. if bitcoin falls - everything falls, including ethereum, and with a sharp rise in bitcoin, all coins fall in most cases
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
I think they have their own fundamentals and different products, I see that ethereum prices have been 0.1 per btc and now only around 0.03 per btc, indeed the price is down, and it is affected by the unstable price movement of btc
Activity: 714
The prices of crypto coins depends on many factors . Matters team of this coin , the news around this coin , how promising its future. Such as the eth blockchain , which have adopted many projects ico . But by and large the trend in cryptocurrency market sets btc and other coins go after him.
Activity: 364
I think that all major currencies go in one direction. They are all related to each other.
if we talk about investments, then it seems to me better to have both bitcoin and ETH in your investment portfolio.
Activity: 476
Not a vice versa Bitcoin can make altcoins rise but ETH can't make BTC rise. But Ethereum can do affect the price of other Altcoin specially ICO tokens just like how BTC pull ETH. This is what really happening right now while BTC drop to it's highest price most alts drop too -80% of its peak and still falling specially those new ICO that been new to exchange.
Merit: 3
That the rise or fall of bitcoins sometimes affect the price of ethereum, does not mean that the price of ethereum is totally dependent on the the price of bitcoin.
Many times, u have noticed bitcoin rise with a reversal on the price of eth. The opposite also happens sometimes.
Whoever has been in the crypto space for quite some times now, would know that, so that he/she does not make a wrong decision by it.
Activity: 980
Yes I think the price of Ethereum depends upon the price of bitcoin... Because all altcoins directly or indirectly depends on bitcoin. If bitcoin price will fall down then Ethereum, altcoins also falls down.
I don't think it's true, as the times already noted the reverse trend. That is, when BTC grew, and ETH, on the contrary, fell in price. Why did this happen I do not know and can not give you an exact explanation. But still one thing is clear that the price of the coins does not depend on each other.
Pages:
Jump to: