Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the price of ethereum dependent on bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Yes it is Ethereum is also depends his value to bitcoin because it is more ahead to Ethereum that's why most of the investors invest a bigger amount to bitcoin when it hits his lowest value in the market ti get the biggest profit after it started to increase.
the price that is currently experiencing a decline will certainly have an impact on many people including an investor because of course they will experience psychology. especially the current price does not rise
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I am sure that the price of each alternative coin depends on the price of Bitcoin. Every time when Bitcoin goes down all alternative coins are much cheaper.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
BTC is a trigger of whole crypto sphere, so ethereum is dependent on bitcoin, it is true.
But like other crypto it is also dependent on entire news connected with Ethereum.
Or does not depend. Is the story these days with USDT says nothing to anyone? Banks have picked up the levers of bitcoin price control. The exchanges bought out private corporations, it seems that from decentralization is nothing left.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
recent pump of bitcoin showed everything again - all altcoins including ethereum are completely dependent on bitcoin in price.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
This is what i've notice also during last December that all altcoins market value also very high and also the bounties have a big payout but then when bitcoin decreasing all altcoins also follow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes it is Ethereum is also depends his value to bitcoin because it is more ahead to Ethereum that's why most of the investors invest a bigger amount to bitcoin when it hits his lowest value in the market ti get the biggest profit after it started to increase.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Yes i think so because whenever prices of BTC down not only eth but also maximum altcoin goes down. but when btc is stable or upside eth also goes up. i think btc is the base of crypto market but growth is not according to the btc growth it may be less or more compare to btc growth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
This is absolutely true. The price of the ethereum almost completely repeats the price fluctuations of bitcoin, with the only difference that these oscillations are stronger. In other words, if bitcoin grows or falls, then the ethereum do the same, but 5-10% more .
copper member
Activity: 210
Well i think, price of every altcoins are dependent on btc because when price of bitcoin goes down, other altcoins prices will also go down. But in case of ETHEREUM i believe that it is not depending on bitcoin. Because in the begining of this year the price of bitcoin is stable while ethereum pump to the moon.  It is true that bitcoin price influence altcoins price.. but not all the time. In case of ETh it is not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think ethereal and bitcoin are related to each other. Look at the chart, you will see price repeats.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
yes ethereum price is depend on bitcoin price even all altcoins price follow bitcoin price if bitcoin down altcoins will be also down similar if bitcoin rise altcoins will be also rise.
Activity: 336
Now any coin depends on Bitcoin, and Ethereum is no exception. Drawdown depends on the utility of the token. The worse the coin the more it loses in value.
Activity: 141
Unfortunately ETH is the strongest altcoin and even this one depends on the BTC's cominance on the cryptomarket. I think that it could be ignored now and this problem will be solved.
Activity: 1
Ethereum has a large ecosystem but in terms of price, I think it will depend in part on Bitcoin. Bitcoins have a huge impact on this market, so the fact that Altcoin is dependent on Bitcoin is obvious.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Not the onle ETH's price depend on the BTC which is too strong  that have an impact on everything on the whole cryptocurrency market. But it must be said that it has its own pluses.
Activity: 308
yes I  think  the price of ethereum is dependent on bitcoin . Bitcoin has a big influence on this cryptocurren market  , when you intend to trade a coin, you should analyze the price of the bitcoin first, which will help you make better decisions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
BTC is a trigger of whole crypto sphere, so ethereum is dependent on bitcoin, it is true.
But like other crypto it is also dependent on entire news connected with Ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
I believe that ethereum is not depending on bitcoin. Because back on febuary the price of bitcoin is stable while ethereum pump to the moon and reach1.4k usd. They have different market so they are different but its true that bitcoin price influence altcoin price.. but not all the time
Yes, you have a point, we could not easy to say that both coins are connected but as what I have notice altcoins are swinging when bitcoin price moved either downtrend or in bullish price. Actually, that does not depend on the price of bitcoin, ethereum price swinging and effect because of the price movement on bitcoin but not all the time I guess. Who knows? No buddy knows if they are connected.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I believe that ethereum is not depending on bitcoin. Because back on febuary the price of bitcoin is stable while ethereum pump to the moon and reach1.4k usd. They have different market so they are different but its true that bitcoin price influence altcoin price.. but not all the time
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
Most people have the mindset that the price of ethereum rises with bitcoin and vice versa. How true is this?

Based on my experience,  I think the value of ethereum is not based on bitcoin because there is a scenario that bitcoin value goes up and the value of ethereum goes up and sometimes the value of bitcoin goes up and ethereum goes down so I think they are not connected to each other. 

Such things happen when there's big positive and negative news about ETH. If there's no global news, the chart of ETH is tightly connected with that of BTC - you may lay one chart over the other and see such an obvious thing!
Pages:
Jump to: