Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 9. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
I think Majority of the Countries in the World is getting ready for Cryptocurrency. However, we could not deny the fact that there are some Countries that are still against it. maybe in the near future, we will see that every Country will accept Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 01:18:32 AM
All The world is ready for the arrival of criptocurrency. But the government has not received criptocurrency. Maybe in a few years there will be a surprise from cryptocurrency
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Since we are seeing most things are being worked with the use of digital technology yes we are already ready for crypto currency. The thing is this would not work if not all people would cooperate and be one on using this, we have to accept bitcoin and crypto currency just as like how we accepted fiat money when it was introduced to us. Slowly we have to educate people and let them see the benefits of digital money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 01:12:18 AM
If we talk about being prepared and unprepared for the world, it might be a little difficult, because not all countries in the world have received cryptocurrency. But for some countries there are already those who accept it, even they have already made their own cryptocurrency. Indeed, when it comes to crypto, it can be said that it will impact change. As you said, it will indeed be a major change for the world if all countries in the world can accept cryptocurrency. But, back to my statement above, if indeed all countries in the world are ready, surely yes.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 01:07:33 AM
I think world is ready for cryptocurrency as whole world is technologically much developed. Here need government proper step for Bitcoin. Every government have to agree to accept bitcoin as a new era in new technology. When all over the world will accept it, globally a rules and regulatioin will be made for all. But no some are accept and some are not. As a result it looks fear to government who still not in BTC.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
I think the world is not ready for electronic money. This can only happen when all governments accept bitcoin. Anyone can freely trade electronic money and use it for their own payment purposes. But this does not mean impossible. In the near future, it may become a reality. We should wait for good news from the government
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
The world is always ready to accept any challenge, It's just that support for Cryptocurrency still needs a lot of attention to embrace the whole world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 06, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
If almost half of people across the globe knows or have enough knowledge about digital currency or cryptos, maybe that would be time that we can finally say that the world is ready now to accept and implement this kind of technology. Cryptocurrency, by far, is the best invented technology that we have today, and maybe it takes more years before people can finally understand this kind of technology.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
September 06, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I believe that our world is ready for cryptocurrency because in our generation, it just started. although there are countries that do not allow bitcoin in fact, some countries banned it because it is illegal for them. the world is has gone through many innovations and will continue to change especially in the future. Every year, there are many cryptocurrency.released and we are always ready for it.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 11:34:42 PM
Today, in parallel with digital money, e-money is an investment choice for us, and almost every country has the presence of the precocious digital market digital money
Activity: 134
September 06, 2018, 10:20:01 PM
Consider the level of global literacy, especially when it comes to far less technology. That is one of the obstacles to the growth of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. popular. This rapid popularity is gained because most people are technology-oriented, who don't have a telephone with the internet today, we are connected all the time, I talk about myself also about other people around. The world needs crypto currency, we need more freedom from the banking system and third party services.
Activity: 13
September 06, 2018, 10:16:39 PM
Technically, world is not yet ready. Some countries bans bitcoin for some sort of reason. Some countries have not yet introduce well and people thinks that bitcoin is a bad thing or in other words is scam. People tend to think and their perspective in that way. First, in order to became prepared, we must have enough knowledge for this. And also to change the mindset about Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
September 06, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Interestingly, people can adopt the technology very fast if circumstances favor it. We've already seen that how people in Zimbabwe, Venezuela and Turkey rushed into crypto when their national currencies began deteriorating. Imagine what will happen when the next economic crisis occurs.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:32:29 PM
The world is more than ready for Cryptocurrency, asking whether the world is ready for Cryptocurrency is like asking whether the world is ready for internet. What we have to do now is to education the world about the benefits.
Activity: 110
September 06, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
In some countries Bitcoin has really exploded, like the US. I know Bitcoin has not really been legal worldwide, it's pretty new compared to some countries and some young people. Only those who really want to know and invest in Bitcoin will research it. Efforts are still being made to make Bitcoin popular or replace current currency.

We are born ready of any changes and new in this world especially technology. Only that there some people dont want to adapt the new development or innovation. Cryptocurrency is already known world wide even a low profile person. We only have to properly educate about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 06:07:30 PM
There is not a single moment in the world's history that people, civilisation, or races where ever ready ad wanted a revolution especially by the people who called the shots in their day! They woke up only one day and discovered they had to play along or be relegated to antiquity and history. Make no mistake about this, the crypto revolution is here and many are ready for it !
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:59:33 PM
I think that yes, it is ready for crypto and it was ready long time ago already because we need changes and they will be great soon if we are patient. to my mind, it is better to keep crypto currency now
Activity: 59
September 06, 2018, 05:11:43 PM
The world is ready imho, but crypto needs more exposure in order to succeed in the long run. Also people should look into BTC not only as a payment method and when this happens, crypto will boom!
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 04:57:47 PM
Yes almost done and a lot of people are already know that can earn in cryptocurrency and this is a good job for a single dad or mom we can earn and can watch your kids and look at this member in forum almost a million are here and all of them they know about cryptocurrency and we here to earn

What is important is not earning money via cryptocurrencies. The purpose is using bitcoin in payments.
That's what should be implemented in future if we want bitcoin to become successful.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 04:51:48 PM
I'm thinking that it is a great need for the countries like Thailand and Philippines to exist and apply the blockchain technologies in their economy so just the other world can make a conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: