Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Most people use cryptocurrencies because it has been the best opportunity and change that has happened in their lives. And many countries have considered it. In my opinion, it is not long for cryptocurrencies to be in every corner of the world. Since this will be the answer to the successes that we have always sought.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:37:27 AM
I think the World is not yet fully ready for Cryptocurrency. because the volatility of Cryptocurrency is something that is beyond comprehension

However, we can approach Cryptocurrency like as we approach the internet in the previous days. where actions can be carried out with the principle of not endangering the internet itself. The same can be applied to the approach to Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
September 07, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
As of now? I don't think so, people are still opt to using paper money but slowly in the future they will get used to it, right now people, companies and other industry are beginning to use digital currency so that in the future they willbecome familar to it andknow how to use it.
Activity: 16
September 07, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
Well, the process has already started but it requires more time; since- till now many of the countries are not sure about the benefits of crypto. You may notice, the world already accepted Smartphone’s, mobile banking, electronic money & online shopping. Although, all of these projects were ambiguous in the initial stage, but now propels are willing using all the services. Same prediction for the crypto world. But, it’s true the current process is being slower than we would like.   
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 06:05:33 AM
Some countries have accepted cryptocurrency and as a stepping stone to change the world currency market. However, that is not global. Because experts say this is dangerous Because it can have a negative impact on the world, and criminals can use this for dangerous actions, such as funding for terrorists and what is very dangerous is there will be money inflation
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

World is ready for cryptocurrencies and its technology and mainly crypto market has consider that too in technological wise because today  main concept and the idea of ICO projects are to provide more feature with best usability by targeting majority of common people who doesn't have an IT knowledge and also to fit with the current world so it won't be looks or feel like an alien technology to the world and there are people from non technical backgrounds who have invest already  and I did invest too but the amount of new investors has been declined a bit due to uncertainty that has among many people about facts like above but the truth is anything is easy in the cryptocurrency world today and it is very suitable to the current world 
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 07, 2018, 05:39:39 AM
The word ready might mean variedly as there are things we should consider. First is the readiness of the people to accept it. Are the people really towards using it? Aside from laws that may interfere with its usage within a country we would be asking if people know how to use it safely and appropriately. Second, we are going to consider business for these matters. Are the businesses now using it as payments? Without usage from big companies the cryptocurrency might not be used as well in smaller eatablishments. Big companies lead smaller companies to use it. Third and maybe the biggest factor, internet connectivity anywhere anytime and computers or atm's for cryptocurrencies. If all are meet everything will be ok and ready.
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 05:24:51 AM
In this digital world, where everything is instant and tortuous, I can say that the world is just preparing itself in cryptocurrency.  What's happening right now in crypto world is  just only the beginning of the true picture of the great development.  Cryptocurrency has bigger role that is still hidden and can be discovered in the near future.  Slowly, this world is opening our eyes in the reality of cryptocurrency so that time will come, we will just embrace the true purpose and identity of the crytoworld, -and every individual will be part of it.  Our technology really evolve into something that you never expected and it is not impossible that it will also happen in the cryptoworld.  Cryptocurrency is not part of the past but it will be part of our future that will make a great change in this world.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
September 06, 2018, 05:24:32 PM
The state is ready or unprepared about the crypto world they must be prepared for the development of technology that is increasingly sophisticated every day. everyone must be prepared with all new technology.
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
Together with the development of blockchain, i think that the world is ready for cryptocurrency and electric money
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 05:14:23 AM
I was ready and waited very long since the blockchain was born. But everyone is not ready for this reform. I hope that the world will adopt this market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
The world is always ready to accept any challenge, It's just that support for Cryptocurrency still needs a lot of attention to embrace the whole world.

it's about the level of understand for each person. I just feel like people are trying to understand too much of the technology side of the bitcoin yet they know nothing about fiat anyway, they simply use it
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 05:03:04 AM
not yet - but soon.  Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
In my opinion there are still many countries that have not provided clear regulations on bitcoin, even some countries have banned bitcoin from being used as a transaction method.

Better to say no country has provided clear regulations.
In my opinion given the nature of bitcoin, its decentralization and its anonymity, there will be always some ways to bypass the rules.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:29:30 AM
The world is not ready for cryptocurrency, there are still many countries that do not recognize the existence of bitcoin, they even forbid people to invest there. With the reason that bitcoin is a very risky investment, and the government is illegal, bitcoin. The average government is afraid of bitcoin because they are afraid of the country's currency falling. So the conclusion of the world is not ready for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
I think world is ready for cryptocurrency as whole world is technologically much developed. Here need government proper step for Bitcoin. Every government have to agree to accept bitcoin as a new era in new technology. When all over the world will accept it, globally a rules and regulatioin will be made for all. But no some are accept and some are not. As a result it looks fear to government who still not in BTC.

I agree with you completely. For every new revolution, there is always some resistance initially before it gets adopted mainstream. This seems like the discussion we had in early 2000s when the Internet Revolution started taking place. People were reluctant to welcome it for the fear of losing jobs. Now, there is a whole new employment area defined by the Internet.
I believe in metamorphic rise of Cryptos in the coming period.
Activity: 43
September 07, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
In my opinion there are still many countries that have not provided clear regulations on bitcoin, even some countries have banned bitcoin from being used as a transaction method.
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 03:05:51 AM
I think the world is not ready for bitcoin or other cryptocurrency. this is because it is not easy to replace a country's currency because there may be historical value or whatever it is. the point is that bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is only an alternative choice if a country's currency is very lame
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
I agree with most of them. Currently some countries don’t even legalise the use of crypto. But in long term, I believe world will be fully ready to accept ranges of crypto currencies as this technology is the most attracted tech to the companies.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 06, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
Bitcoin is a new global cryptocurrency because of its decentralized nature without a central bank. Everybody can own it as long as they are connected to the internet. However, a perception saying Bitcoin is an asset should be eliminated if we want to use it fully as a payment option. We need to educate people about Bitcoin, so it can be massively adapted. Hence, demand of Bitcoin will increa.
Pages:
Jump to: