Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
September 09, 2018, 06:29:13 PM
I think the world is not ready (yet) which is why we have less than 0.02% adoption. You see bigger adoption in countries like Venezuela or Turkey where the traditional monetary systems collapse. Sooner or later this will come to many other countries and then people will see the real value of crypto currencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:37:30 PM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think so, i think the world is ready for cryptocurrency, and i also agree with that it will take a long time to replace all the existing currency right now but I believe that there will come a day that we will need to accept a new currency which will be the digital one.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 07, 2018, 06:01:40 PM
Of course, the world is prepared for cryptocurrencies because they represent not only an alternative to the current banking system, but in reality their potential for use is still immense and can offer endless solutions to the problems of today's society. Keep in mind that the principle of the blockchain goes far beyond financial matters, and has found practical uses in a myriad of areas and fields of culture, science and politics, so undoubtedly cryptocurrencies are already beginning to change the world that we had known until now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 05:07:56 PM
Its all depends. The world is ready for cryptocurrency and the world can adapt very well when it comes to anything. I believe the world is ready for cryptocurrency
we can see the development of cryptocurrency now, the number of crypto users has increased and there have been several countries that have received Crypto well. I am sure that crypto will sooner or later be accepted by all the world because crypto has technology that will be useful in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
Its all depends. The world is ready for cryptocurrency and the world can adapt very well when it comes to anything. I believe the world is ready for cryptocurrency
Activity: 252
September 07, 2018, 05:01:09 PM
I think all there is to it, and the world is already necessary to prepare for this, I believe that in the near future tryptomer will result in light, because all there is to it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 07, 2018, 05:00:10 PM
The world ain't ready for cryptocurrency yet but with positive news surrounding the Crypto world  am confident of a great turn out in number of people and countries that would accept cryptocurrency in the nearest future.

Ya it will take time as most of the country have banned cryto currency usage , but still after some country giving approval and making success, this all country ban will also be removed. Bitcoin will be mainly used as investment option in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:57:17 PM
The world ain't ready for cryptocurrency yet but with positive news surrounding the Crypto world  am confident of a great turn out in number of people and countries that would accept cryptocurrency in the nearest future.
Activity: 798
September 07, 2018, 04:49:11 PM
I think the world is not ready to accept crypto yet. First, people need to learn about it, understand its benefits and learn how to use it. When that happens, then the world will be ready.
Activity: 345
September 07, 2018, 04:46:03 PM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think we are facing a major economic change. Although the world is not yet ready for a new currency, cryptocurrency, but in the next 10 years everything will be possible. As the technology develops, the currency will change, and I see that cryptocurrency is a good fit for the future.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
September 07, 2018, 04:33:39 PM
I honestly think that we are never going to be ready for anything, especially technological innovation nowadays are really taking a swift in launching and being out in the world to be use by everyone. I think that is was we are good at, we are very smart and intelligent that we do adapt to the technology right away, but of course not everyone is on the same pace when it comes to on being adaptive to technology, but I am speaking about the majority of people, most especially the millenials.
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
in my opinion the world is not ready to accept bitcoin. can be seen from the response of the government in various countries. some support and some refuse
Activity: 128
September 07, 2018, 03:58:57 PM
there is no guarantee that the world is ready to accept cryptocurrency, because I see how much the entire market has fallen on every bad news, whether investors are too weak what news makes investors seek profits
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
it seems to me that the world is ready for the gradual introduction of the crypto currency in everyday life, but I will draw attention to what is gradually introducing. it will not work right away
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
Slowly but surely the world will be ready with the arrival of cryptocurrency, we only need to wait for the time to continue to grow.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
I think this is a full discussion guy Smiley I think not the world but the gonzo states are struggling for this job and they are running after it. This business is in the future with the power to change the future and destiny of the world..
Activity: 255
September 07, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
I think the world is not really ready for cryptocurrency, because cash is hard to replace. People are used to using cash to pay for their business affairs. I think it takes a long time to convert from cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency and it takes a lot of time for the world to recognize them.
Activity: 181
September 07, 2018, 03:17:55 PM
The world is a very broad concept. And if some countries will soon be ready for a crypto currency, at least in part, some countries will need much more time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
In the modern world, all processes are accelerating every year. This means that it will probably take very little time the whole world will take bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 77
September 07, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
I think it should be how ready people are who are important except for the preparation of the world for the crypto. Because we are all trying to win the market with some judgments. We will witness the change in the next period Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: