Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
I am sure that The world will be ready for cryptocurrency  in the future because a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
I've read about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. In this conference, there will be 1,500 participants from 20 countries. Not only that, there are more than 30 blockchain experts, blockchain platform owners are innovative,
transparency and efficiency that bring positive results. Against the world With the support of the government, industry and society towards crypto for the future, I think it is only a matter of time until this technology is used throughout the nation, but I am very confident with the growth of modern and sophisticated crypto and Blockchain in the world.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
September 07, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
It may take quite a long time for the world to accept electronic money widely. I do not say it is not possible but it will take quite some time. Developed countries will be the place where crypto needs to demonstrate its ability further to ensure it has a larger development focus. If it succeeds in these markets, developing countries will soon become familiar with it.
Activity: 128
September 07, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
I think, if the country will continue to develop with increasingly advanced technology, the world will be ready with crypto currency and of course if the government also provides good support too

All human beings must be prepared for this because new technologies will emerge every day that are bright and get better so all humans must accept that.
right . At present, there are many companies that want to apply blockchain technology. So this will be a trend to develop in the future.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
September 07, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
I think, if the country will continue to develop with increasingly advanced technology, the world will be ready with crypto currency and of course if the government also provides good support too

All human beings must be prepared for this because new technologies will emerge every day that are bright and get better so all humans must accept that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think the world is not ready for electronic money. Electronic money is now common in developed countries and the rest is not ready for that. It will take time for developing countries to get acquainted with that, even in developed countries. Paper money is still an economic system that people are more receptive to than electronic money.
Activity: 64
September 07, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
I think that the whole world population has been troubled about money for several years and we needed a third party to be trusted so there haven't been any option to trust anyone so the people trusted the bank so far for currency matters. Much needs to be legalized and done.
Activity: 10
September 07, 2018, 09:54:48 AM
In my opinion the world is still not ready for electronic money although in countries they invest a lot in this bitcoin as Chinese users use bitcoin to occupy high altitude. But still in some countries are limited to bitcoin , not even grasp the concept of bitcoin? So the world can still be ready
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
Nope, there are still many developing countries and many of them are still suffering poverty. How could the world be ready for cryptocurrency if many countries will be left behind? They will remain ignorant and left behind by the developed countries if that is the case.
Surely if the developing country is willing and able to control bitcoin and legalize it, it can reduce poverty and catch up with developed countries. but developing countries focus more on their own goals than dealing with things that deal with crypto.
Activity: 48
September 07, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
If it is said to be ready, of course, the world will always be ready to keep up with developments in transaction or currency technology. If not, we will not have the innovation to develop in accordance with technological progress.So if someone is trying their best to track you down then they will find you because there are a lot of factors except crypto itself.
Activity: 41
September 07, 2018, 09:45:44 AM
Right now i think that more education and knowledge is necessary to the people around the world. bcs the cryptos is not a joke. You are spending a lot of money in return to make more money than you invested. so it is time to start some courses about cryptos basics
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 09:42:33 AM
I think the world is on the receiving end of bitcoin and the bitcoin trade so we should increase our investment in the bitcoin market and we should accept bitcoin payments if we are the owner store.
Activity: 696
September 07, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Nope, there are still many developing countries and many of them are still suffering poverty. How could the world be ready for cryptocurrency if many countries will be left behind? They will remain ignorant and left behind by the developed countries if that is the case.
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 09:12:21 AM
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:09:10 AM
I hear that some countries are using bitcoin and also have bitcoin atms.
What I do not understand is if every other country of the world are Ready to embrace cryptocurrency in their everyday activities.
Come to think of it,  is cryptocurrency ready for  world embrace?
Cryptocurreny should set the pace for its mass adoption.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
September 07, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

The truth is almost lots of countries today are not ready to faCe this changes. It will be okay only to those country who belong to develop nation..  There are a lots of problem first that we need to address first before we take this new step. Yes it will create a huge changes that's why people needs to become aware of it before we use this as digital currency.. I am not against it but im just looking on its negative impact first..  We all know how great it is that's why we need to plan first our action because it will create a vast changes that could surely surprised us..
copper member
Activity: 364
September 07, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

I think the world and the technology is ready. It is the people who are skeptical with bitcoin since this involves money. There has been so much fraud and pyramids scammed and other money matters but i can see that people participating in bitcoins are increasing. Meaning people believes in bitcoin.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 08:27:18 AM
As of now? I don't think so, people are still opt to using paper money but slowly in the future they will get used to it, right now people, companies and other industry are beginning to use digital currency so that in the future they willbecome familar to it andknow how to use it.
Based on my observation the world is not yet ready tl welcome this kind of cryptocurrency and  not yet ready to used this as a mood of payment. This may take too long I guess before it can be fully accepted worldwide. However even if the world is not yet ready but the fact that there are people who are open minded to this kind of investment then this is not possible to happen.
Activity: 476
September 07, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
The world may not be ready for cryptocurrency  but our effort in promoting and supporting  blockchain  and  cryptocurrency. The are few countries that are already into cryptocurrency  while majority and the rest of the countries are not yet into cryptocurrency. Overtime if the government did not succeed in banning of the cryptocurrency then cryptocurrency will take over the whole world. The cryptocurrency is the currency of the future and for all transactions. The are some onlinemarket place  that are already accepting cryptocurrency for payments and as time goes on more of the online market will adopt cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

There are some countries using and adopting cryptos however, I think it is not enough to say that the world is totally ready for cryptos and the change that might happen in doing this. There are many more things that should be done in order for the world to be totally ready for this cryptos. Other counties should also accept and adapt cryptos, as an asset or as a currency in their own country as well as in their country. Also, internet connection is a must in order to access the wallets and anything about cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: