Pages:
Author

Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 6192 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
Hello. In my opinion, the world is rapidly moving towards a digital currency. Today I'm not ready to think, but very soon, maybe even in a year, we will not represent our life without digital money. Thanks to digital technologies and the Internet, the world is changing much faster than for example 20 years ago. Digital economy is the future. Pros are much more than minuses. Time flies is not noticeable and we will soon be in the world of electronic money.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:57:39 PM
the world is ready because the majority of people have used the internet as their daily needs, it does not have to apply to all people frontally to determine sampling, it only needs to be sufficiently proven by the majority of people in developed countries.

governments from developing countries and so on will be adaptive with their comparative studies to countries that are already familiar with this, and will do the same to their people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

what is rating for Bitcoins but the world is accepting Bitcoins as a thing which they can read and make some profit but Bitcoin is not made for that actually Bitcoin is a currency and I can say that the world is ready to accept Bitcoin as currency also if they want to.
No I don't think so that the world is ready for cryptocurrency because a large percentage of people still have no idea about what cryptocurrencies are and they depend on Fiat currency for the day to day transactions.Moreover cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and since these are decentralized,nations do not support it.Cryptocurrencies are risky as they are very volatile.They also have a risk of getting hacked too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
Usually the world of change does not happen as quickly as it might want. Many great things were accepted by the world community only after decades. But I hope that in the case of bitcoin this will happen much sooner.
Activity: 80
September 10, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
If you ask from me so the cryptocurrency have to take some more time to accepted worldwide because many of people are there in some countries who do not know about cryptocurrency and many countries did not accept cryptocurrency and with the passage of time more and more people will come to know about and that will be the reason that crypto will be accepted.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
I think  not yet because many people don't know how to use bitcoin and some don't have internet in there place.yes there many people using bitcoin  but there's also more people don't use bitcoin also.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 01:33:59 PM
I think the whole world is ready and also eagerly waiting for bitcoin because day by day the acceptance of bitcoin is increasing and more companies start deal with it.
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
For the time being, the world is not ready to accept cryptocurrency, because to use the existing money is very difficult and requires a process and consideration from several parties and it takes a very long time even if the currency will now turn into cryptocurrency. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 10, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
I will say yes to this question the world is ready for cryptocurrency and the blockchain in it entirety because many countries are now optioning in for cashless society and that is an indication that the world is already tired with the former way of money movement and cryptocurrency giving us the chance to move money without boundary is the answer to the yearning of the demand for cashless society and border less world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
The world has long been ready for this because the confusion that has occurred in the world of finance all these centuries must finally end.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 12:50:05 PM
I think no cos many countries are yet to adopt cryptocurrency and that could be as a result that most countries never want to give up in controlling her money through her Central bank
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 12:10:23 PM
Bitcoin is really not popular yet. I just got to know bitcoin recently. I think bitcoin is really useful and safe. However, to be able to replace the current financial system, bitcoin needs to be further developed. I am sure that in the future everyone will receive bitcoin. Bitcoin will become a trading method in parallel with current trading methods.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 10, 2018, 11:42:39 AM
There are few countries who are accepting Bitcoin but most of the countries are declaring Bitcoin as illegal for trade or use and has law against Bitcoin users. The world is not fully prepared to take Bitcoin as a second currency at this moment but later have a chance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

what is rating for Bitcoins but the world is accepting Bitcoins as a thing which they can read and make some profit but Bitcoin is not made for that actually Bitcoin is a currency and I can say that the world is ready to accept Bitcoin as currency also if they want to.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
With many countries banned from bitcoin, this shows that the world is not ready to accept bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but I hope that more and more countries are actively legalizing bitcoin like Japan and Germany.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
The world is not ready to accept such technologies as blockchain.Cryptocurrency is a new process, an approach, a vision, a change of appearance, it will not be easy, but possible. It takes time and you can see how cryptocurrencies can take over the payment system of the world.
Activity: 45
September 10, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

Yes if most fiat currencies including major currencies from powerful countries  gets replaced by Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency it will be the biggest change in our history and that is why it is very rare and difficult to happen but with the time it can happen but not from one night. So if your question is is the world ready for cryptocurrencies my answer is yes the world is ready but in order to be useful in the world it might take many years from now
Activity: 31
September 10, 2018, 03:21:23 AM
The world has embraced the advances in science and technology and if a product was born instead of cash it could be cryptocurrency. Those who are more interested in Bitcoin are waiting for something new from the crypto market.
Activity: 10
September 10, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
Yes there is a lot of cryptocurrency available in nowadays and also a lot of new coins arrived. so the world is always ready for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2018, 07:09:14 PM
there are already many countries that have used cryptocurrency. they use cryptocurrency to make very efficient transactions. but there are still many countries that have not been able to adapt to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. so in my opinion, cryptocurrency and paper currency will co-exist for a long time. maybe it's one of the cryptocurrency trips in the world to become known by everyone. and it takes a very long time if it can happen.
Pages:
Jump to: