Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns? - page 2. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 995
Yes everyone can have personal opinion and it may not be mistaken, but signature campaign income doesn't guarantee you that you will always have earning will continue, Because it can be stopped anytime without any notice. but if you are a reputable member or qualified, I don't think anyone will sit because signature campaign is always running in the forum.
But among my local peoples there are some peoples who left their  corporate jobs behind bounty and signature campaigns, now their current situation is not so good.

Most people that abandon their permanent jobs to focus on signature campaign did that because they might be earning more from campaigns than their full time job earnings. It might be risky but some people are willing to take the risk. Currently, due to the global economic crises no job offers stability of tenure. If people had told workers in Silicon Valley Bank and Suisse Credit that some of them may lose their jobs this year they wouldn't have believed because their employers are believed to be big firms.

Basically, I think campaign earning will be able to give members an average living conditions  in developing countries that has low inflation rate and the value of dollars against thier local currency is high. There is no Western nation that campaign earnings can sustain a participant except it is added with another job 
Activity: 812
Merit: 737
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
there are not mistake when prefer signature campaign as primary job and the reward received every weeks hold and invest in Bitcoin.
But not mistake when signature campaign become primary job and many smart user here spent their income from signature campaign and invested in Bitcoin, several months later have chance earn double income from signature payment if bitcoin reach to higher price and consistency with signature as primary job but other side we have investment assets for the future as Bitcoin.
Yes everyone can have personal opinion and it may not be mistaken, but signature campaign income doesn't guarantee you that you will always have earning will continue, Because it can be stopped anytime without any notice. but if you are a reputable member or qualified, I don't think anyone will sit because signature campaign is always running in the forum.
But among my local peoples there are some peoples who left their  corporate jobs behind bounty and signature campaigns, now their current situation is not so good.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1742
Live like a king.
Unfortunately Sig Chipmixer has been discontinued, if in detail the overall economy is obtained from Sig Chipmixer, maybe there are some countries where they live like a sultan / king with a brilliant economy.

For example:
Sig Chipmixer earns an average of $300/week if one month they make $1200/4 weeks/month.
• Indian currency Rupees/INR, they are 100,000 Rupees/month, when compared to India's economic conditions, it is clear that with an economic life of 1,200 / month, it is already classified as luxury / sultan.
• Furthermore, for the country of Myanmar/MMK, from their sig Chipmixer they have pocketed a monthly value of 2,500,000 MMK, they deserve to be called a sultan with a king's life.
• And then Indonesia, a life of $ 1,200/month, means: they pocket a value of 18,000,000 Rupiah/month, with the economic conditions there, they are equivalent to the salary of the DPR/the highest official in Indonesia, they deserve to be crowned as sultans / kings in their lives.

That's my summary of income from sig Chipmixer, a decent country in terms of economic income life as a king.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 475
In my case, as a student, the payout I get now from the signature campaign will save some money to give my family after giving my education expenses in my country.
You have tried to be independent where you don't burden your family to pay for the education you are undergoing, while the signature campaign gives you an opportunity where you can save and also add additional income to be able to provide indirectly to your family, that is the noble thing you are doing.

But inspite of all this I never prefer signature campaign as my primary earning, always stable a job is preferable for primary earning. I have always kept signature campaign as my side job for extra earning. I don't wanna mention the cause about it because already many people have already said about it. I just highlighted my country's situation with signature campaign payout.
Many have considered it like this that signature campaigns are not used as the main job but as additional income and the main job must still be carried out in the real world which is more stable to support your daily needs, I think this method has been done by many people where the main job is not never left and they will look for other jobs as additional value for example signature campaigns that provide many opportunities to its participating users.

By running these two, you can finance your education, secondly, you can invest in bitcoin, even though it has a small value, but there's nothing wrong with not saving in bitcoin, because it's also an important asset for your future.

But not mistake when signature campaign become primary job and many smart user here spent their income from signature campaign and invested in Bitcoin, several months later have chance earn double income from signature payment if bitcoin reach to higher price and consistency with signature as primary job but other side we have investment assets for the future as Bitcoin.
It's wrong to make the main campaign the main job then how does he live life in a month with other expenses? now the average signature campaign is (for example) $240-$300 per month while the money is used as a living expense but he can't invest in bitcoin then just make signature campaigns his main job, unless he still has other work maybe they can set aside to invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 527
If I share my personal opinion on this topics, I would say that the answer will be same which come from the third world countries people that a family with three or four person can comfortably run in their country with the payout of most of the signature campaigns currently running on the forum. In my case, as a student, the payout I get now from the signature campaign will save some money to give my family after giving my education expenses in my country.
But inspite of all this I never prefer signature campaign as my primary earning, always stable a job is preferable for primary earning. I have always kept signature campaign as my side job for extra earning. I don't wanna mention the cause about it because already many people have already said about it. I just highlighted my country's situation with signature campaign payout.
Seems interested with your fighting in signature campaign for giving to your families and half save for your education, its was amazing about your way how to spent income from signature campaign. Its good when having main job and signature campaign as secondary income or side job but consistent earn salary on every week. But there are not mistake when prefer signature campaign as primary job and the reward received every weeks hold and invest in Bitcoin.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
- More and more students are graduating every year, but the problem is that job opportunities are not increasing, logically it has also been thought that there must be a lot of unemployment that will arise.
- They don't have a backup plan, not too flexible to welcome other types of job opportunities that are actually wide open. If they don't get their target job this year, they will come back the next year and so on.

- They are also somewhat refusing to accept menial types of work because what they adjust is their educational degree.

Indeed, if the problem of food in Indonesia is very easy to find because the majority of the work is farmers, but if only young people in Indonesia want to farm, surely the number of unemployed will decrease, but most are proud and don't want to.
So that's what I wanna say, Indonesia was once famous as an agricultural country. However, this title will shift if the next generation only pursues jobs in neat uniforms.
Activity: 574
Merit: 287

Of course, there may well be some other signature campaigns that are going to pay sufficiently high amounts (maybe more than $100 per week?), but still seems a bit too much to expect to be able base living standard plans on income from signature campaigns, even if you might be able to get something like $300 per week from a signature campaign, it seems to me that $100 per week is likely more realistic.. just to be conservative in making estimates that do not cause you to be overly reliant on keeping such a higher level of cashflow and/or being able to bounce from one signature campaign to another, in the event that the signature campaign that you are in gets shut down or discontinued.
There are cases where in one year a worker has changed jobs three times. Although, campaign should be a side job, but it might be better than some jobs both in the stability of tenure and pay.
indeed in my country namely Indonesian, jobs. also a bit difficult to get, especially if you want to work in a company that is large enough and with a fairly large salary.
so many students who have graduated but are unemployed.
factors that caused all of this to happen.
                that is
- More and more students are graduating every year, but the problem is that job opportunities are not increasing, logically it has also been thought that there must be a lot of unemployment that will arise.
- the second is technological progress that can replace human work. Now many large companies in the world use robots as workers. Those are also under human control, but surely the number of humans controlling robots is not that many. and in Indonesia there are also many companies that use robot technology.
- and in Indonesia also education is not evenly distributed throughout, the many islands in Indonesia make it difficult for the government to reach all in terms of education.

Indeed, if the problem of food in Indonesia is very easy to find because the majority of the work is farmers, but if only young people in Indonesia want to farm, surely the number of unemployed will decrease, but most are proud and don't want to.

and with the signature on bitcointalk this will definitely be very helpful for Indonesians who join this forum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 612
I say things like this because while I was in Indonesia with an income from my job of around $300 for a month at my rl job (before getting to know the signature campaign) I was able to support my small family and still have $10-$20 left to save for other needs. unexpected and that can already be said to be quite luxurious in terms of food and daily needs so it really depends on our hedon level too and where you live because this can also be a reference whether it is sufficient or not.

What city you living right know because you in Jakarta or other big city like Surabaya I think we need more than 300$ a month right?
For now, I don't live in the area you mentioned, but for now, I'm in a quite big city (I don't want to mention the area because it's too specific Cheesy).
But the point in this case when looking at it in terms of the regional minimum wage from Jakarta and Surabaya as you said actually $300 can still support life for a month but of course it depends on your hedon in expenses of course.
I looked up some related things and in 2023 now the minimum wage for Surabaya is IDR 4.5 million and if converted to USD at the current exchange rate it will be around $300.54.

UMK Surabaya 2023 adalah Rp4.525.479..

Meanwhile for Jakarta at this time it is IDR 4.9 million which when we convert it to the dollar exchange rate becomes $ 325.41.

Upah Minimum Provinsi (UMP) Jakarta akan naik menjadi Rp4,9 juta pada 2023.

Seeing this condition indirectly gives a picture for people who live normally in the area, they can still live with an amount of around $300, although it is likely to be less, but that can be said as a benchmark. So in this case it depends on ourselves in the end whether we can be sufficient or not. Now it depends on our lifestyle, do we really step over what we have just for prestige or really make the best use of the salary we have for our daily needs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 737
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
If I share my personal opinion on this topics, I would say that the answer will be same which come from the third world countries people that a family with three or four person can comfortably run in their country with the payout of most of the signature campaigns currently running on the forum. In my case, as a student, the payout I get now from the signature campaign will save some money to give my family after giving my education expenses in my country.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 785
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Personally, I don't consider it healthy to be citing all time high situations as if they were a kind of sustainable form of getting cashflow, even though I am not opposed to the idea of figuring out various kinds of ways that any guy/gal might get his/her cashflow in order to figure out ways to supplement and even to live higher standards of living based on something like a signature campaign and other ways that income can be made (on the internet) without necessarily a lot of effort...
Signature campaigns remain the best alternative for them to add to this income cash flow now various people are racing maybe looking for additional income and not only in signature campaigns but from other internets that have opportunities that they know, they have a different lifestyle especially now is modern times with technology, of course, this opportunity must be taken advantage of, even it will be a prosperous life if they get additional cash flow from jobs they like on the internet.

.... "high paying" signature campaigns that might also be questionable in terms of why they have to pay out so much... or they feel it is worth it to pay so much.
Maybe they have a lot of spare cash to promote their products so they pay their clients higher than usual but we never know about their fund allocation.

Do you have a link? or a name for such signature campaign or a thread?
[OPEN] whirlwind.money | Redefining Mixing | Signature Campaign ~Up to $150/week
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 9972
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
There is now a new mixer campaign that pays $600 a month which I think is the highest paying since Chipmixer was gone, but I'd say it's just starting and don't know if it will last long or not but I'm assuming in that conclusion.

Even so, the earnings are large enough in some parts of the country especially well above the average salary in my area that people would love to get the signature campaign they deserve.
But on the other hand, we have to assume what about our needs, especially those who are already married, maybe someone has enough with $600/month or not enough, but I think it's comfortable in this campaign, for example, don't ever leave another permanent job because that will be your stability throughout life.

Personally, I don't consider it healthy to be citing all time high situations as if they were a kind of sustainable form of getting cashflow, even though I am not opposed to the idea of figuring out various kinds of ways that any guy/gal might get his/her cashflow in order to figure out ways to supplement and even to live higher standards of living based on something like a signature campaign and other ways that income can be made (on the internet) without necessarily a lot of effort... even if there might be some efforts in juggling between income sources, if we might concede that something like $600 per month for a signature campaign is not sustainable and there could be various kinds of trade offs to be participating in such "high paying" signature campaigns that might also be questionable in terms of why they have to pay out so much... or they feel it is worth it to pay so much.

Do you have a link? or a name for such signature campaign or a thread?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 785
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
There is now a new mixer campaign that pays $600 a month which I think is the highest paying since Chipmixer was gone, but I'd say it's just starting and don't know if it will last long or not but I'm assuming in that conclusion.

Even so, the earnings are large enough in some parts of the country especially well above the average salary in my area that people would love to get the signature campaign they deserve.
But on the other hand, we have to assume what about our needs, especially those who are already married, maybe someone has enough with $600/month or not enough, but I think it's comfortable in this campaign, for example, don't ever leave another permanent job because that will be your stability throughout life.
copper member
Activity: 1946
Merit: 846
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
I say things like this because while I was in Indonesia with an income from my job of around $300 for a month at my rl job (before getting to know the signature campaign) I was able to support my small family and still have $10-$20 left to save for other needs. unexpected and that can already be said to be quite luxurious in terms of food and daily needs so it really depends on our hedon level too and where you live because this can also be a reference whether it is sufficient or not.

What city you living right know because you in Jakarta or other big city like Surabaya I think we need more than 300$ a month right?
Activity: 742
Merit: 612
$400 per month will be enough for a bachelor to live a comfortable life in some countries. It will be enough because he can afford to live in a shared apartment and his expenses on other needs will be very low. But a married man will not be able to feed himself and his family with that monthly income. Children's medical bills, school fees, feeding, and accommodation will cost more than their income.
I agree when a single man earns $ 400 per month that is more than enough because it will not burden more expenses except for only renting an apartment which is his need and some of the needs of a bachelor man do not exceed that of a married man, of course all the responsibilities will be even more difficult for him support their family.

Let's say I myself have a family and children go to school but $400 is not enough, it has to be more than that and I also have to be able to set a spending limit if the $1000 income is generated from other jobs and the business it runs.
Therefore, in conditions like this, we must be able to differentiate and try to manage our finances well. The conditions when we are single and have a family (wife and children) are clearly very much different, so in this case there should be some considerations to distinguish which desires are based on desire and which are needs (in shopping for something). the need will increase, that's for sure, but when talking about nominal and setting $400, for example, this goes back to the environmental conditions and where you live. As I previously wrote on a few previous pages, of course the region will have an effect, bearing in mind that the place we live in (country) will definitely be very different, so the nominal value of $400 can be small or large, depending on our hedon habits or what we need every month.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 771
$400 per month will be enough for a bachelor to live a comfortable life in some countries. It will be enough because he can afford to live in a shared apartment and his expenses on other needs will be very low. But a married man will not be able to feed himself and his family with that monthly income. Children's medical bills, school fees, feeding, and accommodation will cost more than their income.
I agree when a single man earns $ 400 per month that is more than enough because it will not burden more expenses except for only renting an apartment which is his need and some of the needs of a bachelor man do not exceed that of a married man, of course all the responsibilities will be even more difficult for him support their family.

Let's say I myself have a family and children go to school but $400 is not enough, it has to be more than that and I also have to be able to set a spending limit if the $1000 income is generated from other jobs and the business it runs.

Practically campaigns might not be the best kind of job to rely on because they can stop without notice. But some of them have lasted for more than one commendable year. Apart from government jobs, other employers in my country can sack workers at will. They can decide to terminate the contract of workers without notice. There are cases where in one year a worker has changed jobs three times. Although, campaign should be a side job, but it might be better than some jobs both in the stability of tenure and pay.
Signature campaign work must be made as a side income, don't focus too much on it, even though it has been running for several years, but it is more practical to take advantage of it while the campaign is still running and use it as best as possible here so that when the campaign you are running stops in the middle of the road it is still there hope in other campaigns, only our quality needs to be improved.

I think about other jobs and there is a contract in it, while you are fired unilaterally, you should get more appropriate compensation because usually workers in government places have rules where they have to complete according to the duration of the contract, some even become permanent jobs there.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1157
considering that the basic or standard wage here in our country does play around $120-$400 for higher positions

Yeah but who is going to read your mind about what "our country" means?  How come members seem to not realize that their posts should stand on their own in terms of a reader knowing the references.  

You expect your reader to go back and research various previous posts that you may or may not have made in which you actually said what you mean by "our country?"  Should be easy enough to make some kind of reference that would tip it off or specify what is the reference, especially within a topic like this one.

JayJuanGee hit the nail on the head here and I was thinking about a specific twist in OPs question. But the specification of "our country" is important because, for reference, you may want to have a look at the following list:

First of all, none of those guys has made that fortune from signature campaigns! Tongue

And then we need to figure out in how far you meant the term "king" in the literal sense. I'd say I agree with previous commenters that your question is quite vague! Wink

Assuming you were referring to subjective feelings, you should perhaps let people know what "living like a king" means to you? 3x the average income of your country? 4x? 100x? Even then, you could earn 100x and gamble it away on the first two days of the month. Can't live like a king the other 28/29 days like a king. For some people living like a king means being able to buy cocaine and hookers all year long (which actually is really true for some "real kings").

Activity: 1512
Merit: 643

But now its over and we do know that there's no such thing like forever if we do speak up with signature campaigns but if Chipmixer wasnt been seized then for sure it would be still lasting for a long time.

This is where it is also important for us to realize that even though a signature campaign is something that is indeed feasible, it cannot be used as a main job considering the conditions which cannot be determined will last forever.
Until now it's quite worth it when we're in a signature campaign, especially for the long term but looking at Chipmixer, it's clear, nothing will last forever because the worst possibility will always exist, so to minimize that we also have to have at least one field business or work that is carried out in the real world.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 266
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
for now with the payment given following the signature campaign, it looks like it's still not bad enough to be able to support daily food needs. because in my country until now the necessities of life to eat per person (not already a family) are still quite affordable. but not to fulfill more life, such as buying the necessities of life that are needed (cellphone, laptop, etc.) of course you can't rely on it at all. apart from really wanting to make a sacrifice to save even longer from the several campaigns that followed. but we know that currently signature campaigns are very rare and even some are worthless, only the campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0) is rather decent.
it's different if this happened when I just joined here and followed the signature, obviously I can save and buy anything even for trading, but that's in the past and will that glorious era repeat itself? it seems like it will be difficult because the price of bitcoin nowadays is more expensive than back then but many campaigns have been determined with $ not from published coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 995
I'm asking this question seriously, though I'm going to qualify that by saying that I'm not planning on doing anything like this.  It's just a fantasy of mine, and the question very much has to do with economics, i.e., it basically has to do with economies in various parts of the.....
Earning $1,500 per week in Bitcoin can provide a comfortable standard of living in some countries, but only cover basic expenses in more expensive cities. The process and requirements for obtaining citizenship vary depending on the country and involve fulfilling specific criteria and passing tests. It's important to follow legal procedures.

You are missing the main thrust of this thread. The question is;
Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns?
And I don't think there is any campaign that pays participants as much as $1,500 per week. For you to comment meaningful I this thread, you have to know the pay of some of the campaigns and compare it with the living cost in your country or any other location.
The question is also specific to you which means you also need to discuss about the process of obtaining citizenship in your country or any other nation you have knowledge about.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 9972
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
considering that the basic or standard wage here in our country does play around $120-$400 for higher positions

Yeah but who is going to read your mind about what "our country" means?  How come members seem to not realize that their posts should stand on their own in terms of a reader knowing the references.  

You expect your reader to go back and research various previous posts that you may or may not have made in which you actually said what you mean by "our country?"  Should be easy enough to make some kind of reference that would tip it off or specify what is the reference, especially within a topic like this one.
Pages:
Jump to: