Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there a place in the world you could live like a king via sig campaigns? - page 3. (Read 7471 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
$300 per week is just that too much or i could say that i could live a life which where i could buy all the things that i do want but of course excluding cars, motorcycle and other expensive things but if we do speak

about living single and just minding on paying up your rent,food,clothing and some savings then it would really be more than enough but if you do have some family to raise up then it would be just that sufficient
having 1 or 2 children + your wife. Living out on $1200 a month wouldnt really be that bad considering that the basic or standard wage here in our country does play around $120-$400 for higher positions
which you could really be able to scale up on the differences.If you do have other income source then it might do but just like the rest been saying that relying yourself on signature campaigns
would really be that risky.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
Australia has one drawback - living in this country is expensive and you will not have enough income from the signature company to cover all living expenses in this country.  

Even though you list great things about Australia, you seem to be pointing out that you missed the main point.. which is the starting out with the idea of a place in which your income (from something like a signature campaign) and perhaps some other relatively modest means could allow you to have many if not most if not all of the things that you had listed, but in a place in which your income could sustain yourself.. and sure maybe there is a bit of a pie in the sky to suggest that there might be places that are like the west, but just not in the west so they cost way less.
Activity: 112
Merit: 18
I'm asking this question seriously, though I'm going to qualify that by saying that I'm not planning on doing anything like this.  It's just a fantasy of mine, and the question very much has to do with economics, i.e., it basically has to do with economies in various parts of the.....
Earning $1,500 per week in Bitcoin can provide a comfortable standard of living in some countries, but only cover basic expenses in more expensive cities. The process and requirements for obtaining citizenship vary depending on the country and involve fulfilling specific criteria and passing tests. It's important to follow legal procedures.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 253
Current post made the OP payment received from signature about $300 each week but right now this signature campaign have been close and left few campaign with higher payment above $100 and Stake signature consistency have payment based on how many post made in weekly. Back to the topic from OP, seems have enough money with $100 living in my country but under high class.

Getting place need to pay about $40 for monthly and complicated place have values above $100 each month, seems one week signature payment have been enough for loan place for living and left three weeks payment from signature can use for daily day needed and stock some food or drink. Honestly in my country Indonesia most support with food and drink with cheapest values and several placed under $1 enough for breakfast or dinner.
Activity: 840
Merit: 756
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
Australia, in my opinion, is the best country for immigrants.  

Firstly, this is not a national country, but a country of emigrants from other countries.  And this means that you are not threatened with discrimination based on nationality or race.  
Personally, I'll never face any discrimination because of my appearance. At least I've been in many countries for many times and have never faced any kind of discrimination. So, that's not an issue for me.

Secondly, this is a country with a warm climate, which means that you will be comfortable living there.  Indeed, in Australia there are a lot of poisonous dangerous animals - snakes, spiders, etc., however, there are also large comfortable cities on this continent where these dangers do not threaten you.  

Thirdly, Australia has a low crime rate, and an Australian passport will give you the opportunity to travel the world!  

Fourthly, Australia is a country that willingly accepts emigrants from other countries.  It is also quite easy to find a job there.  

Fifth, the country of Australia is located on a separate continent, which gives it a great chance to survive during world wars (even wars with nuclear weapons).  

Australia has one drawback - living in this country is expensive and you will not have enough income from the signature company to cover all living expenses in this country.  

However, I have never heard of anyone starving to death in Australia.  The unemployed there receive social payments and other benefits, so there should be no problems.

I'm really afraid of animals like snakes and spiders, that's why I wouldn't live in Australia. Also, I don't like very hot weather because it somehow makes me feel tired and sluggish. These two reasons really make Australia unattractive for me, otherwise this country is really very beautiful. I would happily move in Canada, NZ or Ireland. I can move in Ireland but Dublin is crazy expensive and Ireland is very small, I love big countries because there are always more opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1696
Post, so full of optimism and bright future from sceptical chemist. I actually wonder, are you pharmacist who was in touch with chemistry and loved it but decided to change name as The Sceptical Chymist or does your first "The Pharmacist" username and then new "The Sceptical Chymist" username come from your favorite books?
Yeah, fuck all of that shit now, right?  As far as all the personal questions go, I'm just a loser who happens to be a member of bitcointalk--and a flat-broke one at that.  That's all you need to know about me and unfortunately it's the truth.  Ugh.
I don't know who you are, nor I'll ever make a conclusion on someone so easily but if you think that you are a loser, it's your choice, just change, change your choice and become who you want to be. I believe in it, I believe that who we are is just our choice. You have to strengthen your mentality, conquer and control your brain. I have to do it too because I lack in some aspects.

Where I live sucks.  And by 'sucks' I mean that to be all-inclusive; everything from the weather to the multitudinous assholery to the cost of living sucks genital sausage 24/7.  I'd love to get away from here, but at this point it looks like that ain't going to happen and it's got nothing to do with sig campaigns, either.

Aiming for 2-5% monthly profit?  That's possible I suppose, but I'll be damned if I could ever come up with a trading scheme (or any other method) to accomplish a return that high.  Perhaps if I had a finance-savvy housemate in the fantasy castle, I might be persuaded to dabble in something risky....but that just sounds way too risky.

BTW, I'd love to at least visit Brazil.  I hear both the women and the weather are beautiful.  I also hear crime is brutal, though.  Is that true?
Where are you from? From rich western countries? Or from some poor countries that's oriented on tourists and because of that salaries are low but life is still expensive?
If one wants to leave country, the best opportunity is to either finish university in country where you want to settle or become a programmer and get a job visa or I think the cheapest possible way is to do Ausbildung in Germany.
I like brazilian girls but this is not the country where I would live, because of high crime, bad government and dangerous animals, even if I was a digital nomad with very high salary. I also wouldn't live in Australia despite the high living standard because of spiders, snakes and other animals.

Australia, in my opinion, is the best country for immigrants.  

Firstly, this is not a national country, but a country of emigrants from other countries.  And this means that you are not threatened with discrimination based on nationality or race.  

Secondly, this is a country with a warm climate, which means that you will be comfortable living there.  Indeed, in Australia there are a lot of poisonous dangerous animals - snakes, spiders, etc., however, there are also large comfortable cities on this continent where these dangers do not threaten you.  

Thirdly, Australia has a low crime rate, and an Australian passport will give you the opportunity to travel the world!  

Fourthly, Australia is a country that willingly accepts emigrants from other countries.  It is also quite easy to find a job there.  

Fifth, the country of Australia is located on a separate continent, which gives it a great chance to survive during world wars (even wars with nuclear weapons).  

However, I have never heard of anyone starving to death in Australia.  The unemployed there receive social payments and other benefits, so there should be no problems.
legendary
Permit me to say that I didn't really take out time to read the replies from others but I felt the need to respond and yes there are countries like mine where one can live comfortably with pays from signature campaigns.
There are basically other smaller countries going through some serious setbacks and economy crisis which my country is one and the pays from signature campaign will help go a very long way to keeping them off evil thoughts and the works they have to do on the campaign also keeps them busy as their is a saying that "An idle man is the devil's workshop".
I just wanted to say that yes, the pays from signature campaigns would definitely go a long way to getting someone a decent life here in my country.
From he last request, just to keep in in good track, he's hoping someone would give him vital, accurate and concrete information bout brazil. All these yes no response are not what he wants, I'm just too lazy to go quote the post Dow here for you to see, but if you have enough time, kindly return to the page before this.

All I know bout Brazilians is that they have beautiful ladies, love the game soccer more than food, they're well known for partying also, they're not much of a damned country but they're still struggling especially with the countries economy. I'd look up for some information, last time I was here, he was well aroused by the movements to Zimbabwe ans found the idea appealing. Brazil would be a peng idea though.
Yeah I get but just as I said that I never took my time to read through what others had said earlier because I read just the OP and had to throw my opinion and if his looking for a nice country with lower budgets, then Nigeria should also be considered and if I'm not wrong, Op was only seeking to know if there are countries where one can live comfortably off pays from signature campaigns, which I went straight to answer that yes there are countries like mine (Nigeria) and I didn't wan to bore him with listing reasons to why I had to mention my country, so pardon me if I didn't have to follow the thread to see what the current discussion is.
Thanks.

I doubt that we are ONLY talking about Brazil here or even a narrow set of countries, because the thread is not even about any specific question, but instead there was a request to talk about various kinds of places in which a guy (or group of guys, like 5 of them to pool money) might be able to live quite well (like a king perhaps?) off of some amounts that might be earned through a signature campaign, and it seems unfair to have to strictly stick to any exact criteria so long as there are attempts to make potentially practical suggestions that relate to the topic and various kinds of considerations that might be made in one country/location versus another, and yeah a generally warm climate was also one of the considerations.

In regards to Nigeria, that example has been provided earlier, and at least you are now mentioning which country it is, because frequently it is not really very helpful or even concrete if a member proclaims that it is possible to live well off of $300 or $400 per month without providing hardly any further details or explanation regarding what part of the world it is, and maybe some other details in regards to how s/he is calculating such costs  - and surely naming the country or the kind of living location can be helpful to attempt to figure out if a foreigner might feel safe in an area, which it is likely that many of us would hate to move to an area to save money and then it ends up costing us more safety than we are willing to give up.

Of course, there may well be some other signature campaigns that are going to pay sufficiently high amounts (maybe more than $100 per week?), but still seems a bit too much to expect to be able base living standard plans on income from signature campaigns, even if you might be able to get something like $300 per week from a signature campaign, it seems to me that $100 per week is likely more realistic.. just to be conservative in making estimates that do not cause you to be overly reliant on keeping such a higher level of cashflow and/or being able to bounce from one signature campaign to another, in the event that the signature campaign that you are in gets shut down or discontinued.
$400 per month will be enough for a bachelor to live a comfortable life in some countries. It will be enough because he can afford to live in a shared apartment and his expenses on other needs will be very low. But a married man will not be able to feed himself and his family with that monthly income. Children's medical bills, school fees, feeding, and accommodation will cost more than their income.

Practically campaigns might not be the best kind of job to rely on because they can stop without notice. But some of them have lasted for more than one commendable year. Apart from government jobs, other employers in my country can sack workers at will. They can decide to terminate the contract of workers without notice. There are cases where in one year a worker has changed jobs three times. Although, campaign should be a side job, but it might be better than some jobs both in the stability of tenure and pay.

Sure, we were starting the premise of the question in regards to a single guy rather than a family, and sure it likely does not hurt to explore beyond just one kind of a demographic of forum members who might be considering living in some other parts of the world, yet I also believe that one of the underlying premises that was being considered was already having some kind of an income from a signature campaign or maybe even some kind of work that can be done through the internet rather than having to rely upon getting a job in the location... even though it would not hurt to know whether jobs might be available and what kinds of jobs, and frequently foreigners will work under the table rather than going through the process of getting all of the approvals.. ... but it does not necessarily hurt to know if there might be some potential demand for skills that foreigner might have, and yeah there could be a variety of ways to supplement one's income from internet kinds of jobs (including signature campaigns) and maybe other kinds of cashflows that might be coming in.

For sure, one of the dynamics of earning money on the internet might then lead to questions regarding how to exchange that into local currency, and whether that might be through bitcoin or dollars or some shitcoins that might be used in some areas, and then what kinds of fees might be encurred and also whether there is local hostility in regards to certain kinds of currency exchanges.. including the knowledge that these dynamics are changing on an ongoing basis too.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child

Of course, there may well be some other signature campaigns that are going to pay sufficiently high amounts (maybe more than $100 per week?), but still seems a bit too much to expect to be able base living standard plans on income from signature campaigns, even if you might be able to get something like $300 per week from a signature campaign, it seems to me that $100 per week is likely more realistic.. just to be conservative in making estimates that do not cause you to be overly reliant on keeping such a higher level of cashflow and/or being able to bounce from one signature campaign to another, in the event that the signature campaign that you are in gets shut down or discontinued.
$400 per month will be enough for a bachelor to live a comfortable life in some countries. It will be enough because he can afford to live in a shared apartment and his expenses on other needs will be very low. But a married man will not be able to feed himself and his family with that monthly income. Children's medical bills, school fees, feeding, and accommodation will cost more than their income.

Practically campaigns might not be the best kind of job to rely on because they can stop without notice. But some of them have lasted for more than one commendable year. Apart from government jobs, other employers in my country can sack workers at will. They can decide to terminate the contract of workers without notice. There are cases where in one year a worker has changed jobs three times. Although, campaign should be a side job, but it might be better than some jobs both in the stability of tenure and pay.

There are only a few remaining signature campaigns that pay $100 per week and some of them are new campaigns that may not last that long. But yes, it is a good amount of money as a side job. But for someone that is only doing a signature campaign as its main source of income, there should be a lot of free time remaining in a day which is enough for someone to do other side jobs or at least develop something that will become an earning potential.

In my country the Philippines, I noticed that there are some foreigners that started as vloggers, especially on Youtube. I noticed this because I usually turned on my television every morning and most of the time it's on Youtube. I got bored watching about agriculture and crypto so I switched to some good vibes videos and there I found these foreigners that are living in my country traveling from place to place and having fun while earning at the same time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.

Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
Permit me to say that I didn't really take out time to read the replies from others but I felt the need to respond and yes there are countries like mine where one can live comfortably with pays from signature campaigns.
There are basically other smaller countries going through some serious setbacks and economy crisis which my country is one and the pays from signature campaign will help go a very long way to keeping them off evil thoughts and the works they have to do on the campaign also keeps them busy as their is a saying that "An idle man is the devil's workshop".
I just wanted to say that yes, the pays from signature campaigns would definitely go a long way to getting someone a decent life here in my country.

From he last request, just to keep in in good track, he's hoping someone would give him vital, accurate and concrete information bout brazil. All these yes no response are not what he wants, I'm just too lazy to go quote the post Dow here for you to see, but if you have enough time, kindly return to the page before this.

All I know bout Brazilians is that they have beautiful ladies, love the game soccer more than food, they're well known for partying also, they're not much of a damned country but they're still struggling especially with the countries economy. I'd look up for some information, last time I was here, he was well aroused by the movements to Zimbabwe ans found the idea appealing. Brazil would be a peng idea though.

Yeah I get but just as I said that I never took my time to read through what others had said earlier because I read just the OP and had to throw my opinion and if his looking for a nice country with lower budgets, then Nigeria should also be considered and if I'm not wrong, Op was only seeking to know if there are countries where one can live comfortably off pays from signature campaigns, which I went straight to answer that yes there are countries like mine (Nigeria) and I didn't wan to bore him with listing reasons to why I had to mention my country, so pardon me if I didn't have to follow the thread to see what the current discussion is.
Thanks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 573
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

From the last request, just to keep in in good track, he's hoping someone would give him vital, accurate and concrete information bout brazil. All these yes no response are not what he wants, I'm just too lazy to go quote the post Dow here for you to see, but if you have enough time, kindly return to the page before this.

Activity: 560
Merit: 424
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 589
in the Philippines primarily, where stuff is still relatively cheaper compared to other parts of the world. 5 roommates could easily live on $1500/week, which is approximately around PHP80000. That alone could cover full month's rent on a relatively well-off neighborhood ($1000 per month), meals that could suffice a family of 5 for a week ($200-300), and utilities (approximately around $300 monthly for electricity, water, gas, and internet). With most of these expenses going towards monthly charges, you could expect that a payment of $1500 per week is more than enough to last a team of 5 people even if they have to share from that money. Which is also consequently the reason why some of my online friends from the Philippines are doing their batshit hardest to be able to join Chipmixer's campaign, they sometimes call it the "holy grail" even.
But now its over and we do know that there's no such thing like forever if we do speak up with signature campaigns but if Chipmixer wasnt been seized then for sure it would be still lasting for a long time.

There are really just things which do happen unexpectedly considering that mixers are really that hot in the sight specially on the government considering on being a bridge in those transactions
which cant really be traced up.This is why its likely that it would really be ending up with that line but of course we cant really predict on what the future would be like.
The key on here is  never make yourself fully relying on signature campaign earnings with your living because its not really that permanent.
I've been aware of what happened with ChipMixer, as some of my online friends who I talked about in my previous post informed me of such, it only makes sense after all since they are looking at the project closely all these years. In any case, it's true, nothing lasts forever, people should expect the unexpected yada-yada but to Chipmixer's credit, everyone was blindsided by this situation considering that they are one of the longest running campaigns here.

But yeah going back to Mr. Chymist's main post, even if we follow the current pay rate per week that most campaigns here in the forum provide, you'd still be able to live a pretty well-off life. $100 each among the 5 members of the team is going to last a long way especially if these people know how to manage their stuff, since most high expenses you'd incur in a setting like that will be from monthly expenditures like rent and utilities anyway.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
in the Philippines primarily, where stuff is still relatively cheaper compared to other parts of the world. 5 roommates could easily live on $1500/week, which is approximately around PHP80000. That alone could cover full month's rent on a relatively well-off neighborhood ($1000 per month), meals that could suffice a family of 5 for a week ($200-300), and utilities (approximately around $300 monthly for electricity, water, gas, and internet). With most of these expenses going towards monthly charges, you could expect that a payment of $1500 per week is more than enough to last a team of 5 people even if they have to share from that money. Which is also consequently the reason why some of my online friends from the Philippines are doing their batshit hardest to be able to join Chipmixer's campaign, they sometimes call it the "holy grail" even.
But now its over and we do know that there's no such thing like forever if we do speak up with signature campaigns but if Chipmixer wasnt been seized then for sure it would be still lasting for a long time.

There are really just things which do happen unexpectedly considering that mixers are really that hot in the sight specially on the government considering on being a bridge in those transactions
which cant really be traced up.This is why its likely that it would really be ending up with that line but of course we cant really predict on what the future would be like.
The key on here is  never make yourself fully relying on signature campaign earnings with your living because its not really that permanent.
Activity: 742
Merit: 612
That being said, there are definitely places in the world where one can live comfortably on earnings from signature campaigns or other Bitcoin related work. I think This will depend on factors such as the cost of living in the area, the individual's lifestyle and spending habits, and the overall value of Bitcoin at the time.

While it is possible to make large amounts of money through signature campaigns on Bitcoin forums, it is important to remember that the value of Bitcoins can be very volatile and can fluctuate. In addition, the cost of living and standard of living can vary greatly by location.
Obviously this will be very influential because of course if you look at the income from the campaign in a month it can actually be said to be trivial if you are in big cities and countries that do have conditions where the level of the economy is high, but on the other hand this can also be very profitable for those who are in conditions of need and lower economic level.
I won't go far with examples as I'll probably do it myself.
I live in Indonesia, and a month for the biggest living expenses I spend around $280-$300 and that is already very big and can be said to be quite hedonistic for me who live in a small area. with my current income in the campaign signature I can still support that need and can be sufficient and make my life easier now. coupled with the RL work that I do, the income is enough to make me breathe easier because I can support and provide for my small family and set aside money for unexpected needs and of course buying bitcoins (Like something that must be done every week Grin).
The same condition might occur for several other countries that have a low level of economy in their country, but things like this also cannot be done in large places such as advanced superpowers because of course when the country is more advanced, all aspects, especially its economy will also change. more and more for the necessities of life.
legendary

Edit: If you're looking to acquire citizenship in the Philippines permanently as a foreign citizen, Naturalization is the way to go. I find that this particular video's the most informative out of all I looked up.
3 WAYS YOU CAN BECOME A NATURALIZED FILIPINO CITIZEN!!!

I appreciate some of the details of your post, and of course, getting some of those details might help any one to more realistically consider what to account for in any particular region/country.

Regarding Chipmixer:  You likely had not heard that about a week ago Chipmixer's website/services got shut down, and the owner of the mixing service has been brought up on charges?  No one (referring to the alleged owner) has been arrested yet, as far as I know.  Therefore the signature campaign stopped right around the time of that announcement.

Clearnet site says seized... wow. TOR site still looks normal?

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

Edit: If you're looking to acquire citizenship in the Philippines permanently as a foreign citizen, Naturalization is the way to go. I find that this particular video's the most informative out of all I looked up.
3 WAYS YOU CAN BECOME A NATURALIZED FILIPINO CITIZEN!!!
legendary
it all depends on the currency in each of these countries, the dollar has always been one of the top currencies in topping the world's currencies. Surely it would be very profitable if someone from a country whose currency is under the dollar follows a campaign and is paid using dollars.
maybe for people in America or countries with dollar bills $ 300 looks normal, but if $ 300 dollars are used
in a low currency country, it will definitely be very profitable and sufficient for everyday life.
$1 in America
What can one US dollar buy? In America, you can use that money to buy a slice of pizza, a gas lighter, paying for one hour of parking, a medium-sized bottle of mineral water, candy, postcards, cotton buds, and many other things.

in my country $1 can be bought for 1.2 liters of fuel, 7 gas lighters, 5 medium-sized bottles of mineral water, paying for parking for a day and a night, buying a fair amount of candy.
for $1 in the country where I live I can eat very full.
so it's no wonder $100 or $300 per week can be very special and very valuable.
Well, if $100 to $300 per week is enough (that's a pretty broad range), do you think that you can sustain somewhere between $100 and $300 per week on a signature campaign, and do you believe it would be prudent to attempt to buy bitcoin too? would there be any savings left with that level of cashflow?

There are a lot of complaining all over the world regarding inflation, but stil there are likely places in which people with a steady income of $100 to $300 per week can live better in another location (as compared with a western city), but there would still be questions regarding sustainability and there may well be questions regarding whether anyone is going to want to live in that place for several years (is it even possible or feasible.. such as documents to be able to stay).  

You are just vaguely answering one part of the question to say that a guy/gal can get by for $100 to $300 per week, but then you are not really saying very much else regarding what the lifestyle might be like for those kinds of prices.. and surely there seems to be a pretty big difference between $100 per week and $300 per week.  You did not even say which country, either.. so how is the weather in that location, and is it in rural areas or close to cities with supplies and restaurants?
here I will be more detailed in explaining, $ 300 if converted into the currency of the country where I live, that money is around 4,525,395.00.
and the 4,525,395.00 is one month's salary for a security guard,
so it would be very helpful if usually that amount of money was earned with one month's work, for example now with that kind of money you can get it with one week's work.

for food costs, 1 liter of rice here costs 9000 per liter, if converted to dollars it costs $ 0.60
$300 can buy almost 500 kg of rice.
and for side dishes or vegetables here it is very cheap, cheaper than rice.
$300 a week can buy a few weeks' supply of food.

here the climate is tropical, and the cost of eating at a food stall for one meal is around the price of 15,000 if the dollar is $ 0.99
means that with $ 300 you can eat 300 times.
with side dishes, one piece of chicken, one bowl of rice, and vegetables.
so that's quite a big $ 300 per week.

Ok. fair enough.  You are being more specific, so I am imagining that $300 per month is enough to allow you to get by with a very basic living (living the same or similar kind of lifestyle as a security guard), and so any amount more than $300 per month would allow you to live a higher standard of living.  

So, you still did not say which city (or country or which part of the world that you are talking about) and you still did not say whether you would be living within an area that has a lot of access to goods and services, and of course, many major cities around the world do have access to a large variety of goods and services, but the more off of the beat-n-path they are, then the more challenging that it might be for a westerner in terms of kinds of options available and whether s/he might be feeling as if s/he is living like a king or suffering because s/he is missing out on certain kinds of goods/services that s/he is used to in the prior country (location).

I surely would like to attempt to figure out the bigger costs, and the most likely basic costs that have to be incurred, such as housing, food, transportation, internet (and communications such as phone services), and perhaps some other basics, and you did go into some further details in the seeming relative inexpensiveness of the eating out situation.., but of course, there are still those other essential basic costs that would need to be  incurred.... ...

Even if a westerner (or a foreigner) comes into a new location, it might take them 1 or 2 months just to accommodate themselves to various kinds of savings that the locals are used to experiencing, so frequently many foreigners are going to have to pay more for almost any goods and services, until they get more used to the various locations of goods and services and even the various ways to potentially negotiate better prices in terms of something like lodging.

And, even if we are talking about a lodging situation, there are some lodging situations that might have several rooms and already furnished (and perhaps even some other conveniences that are specifically related to that kind of lodging), and then there could be questions regarding whether utilities are including and whether heating/air conditioning is needed, whether internet is included, and whether their is a kitchen therein... so maybe even if a foreigner comes to such a new location, they might need to have more things already included in their lodging (so that will cost more), but if the foreigner decides to stay for a longer time, then such foreigner might want to set up a lot more of his/her own items and systems (furnishings and even perhaps paying his own utilities and internet).
Activity: 602
Merit: 291
it all depends on the currency in each of these countries, the dollar has always been one of the top currencies in topping the world's currencies. Surely it would be very profitable if someone from a country whose currency is under the dollar follows a campaign and is paid using dollars.
maybe for people in America or countries with dollar bills $ 300 looks normal, but if $ 300 dollars are used
in a low currency country, it will definitely be very profitable and sufficient for everyday life.
$1 in America
What can one US dollar buy? In America, you can use that money to buy a slice of pizza, a gas lighter, paying for one hour of parking, a medium-sized bottle of mineral water, candy, postcards, cotton buds, and many other things.

in my country $1 can be bought for 1.2 liters of fuel, 7 gas lighters, 5 medium-sized bottles of mineral water, paying for parking for a day and a night, buying a fair amount of candy.

Well, if $100 to $300 per week is enough (that's a pretty broad range), do you think that you can sustain somewhere between $100 and $300 per week on a signature campaign, and do you believe it would be prudent to attempt to buy bitcoin too? would there be any savings left with that level of cashflow?

There are a lot of complaining all over the world regarding inflation, but stil there are likely places in which people with a steady income of $100 to $300 per week can live better in another location (as compared with a western city), but there would still be questions regarding sustainability and there may well be questions regarding whether anyone is going to want to live in that place for several years (is it even possible or feasible.. such as documents to be able to stay). 

You are just vaguely answering one part of the question to say that a guy/gal can get by for $100 to $300 per week, but then you are not really saying very much else regarding what the lifestyle might be like for those kinds of prices.. and surely there seems to be a pretty big difference between $100 per week and $300 per week.  You did not even say which country, either.. so how is the weather in that location, and is it in rural areas or close to cities with supplies and restaurants?
here I will be more detailed in explaining, $ 300 if converted into the currency of the country where I live, that money is around 4,525,395.00.
and the 4,525,395.00 is one month's salary for a security guard,
so it would be very helpful if usually that amount of money was earned with one month's work, for example now with that kind of money you can get it with one week's work.

for food costs, 1 liter of rice here costs 9000 per liter, if converted to dollars it costs $ 0.60
$300 can buy almost 500 kg of rice.
and for side dishes or vegetables here it is very cheap, cheaper than rice.
$300 a week can buy a few weeks' supply of food.

here the climate is tropical, and the cost of eating at a food stall for one meal is around the price of 15,000 if the dollar is $ 0.99
means that with $ 300 you can eat 300 times.
with side dishes, one piece of chicken, one bowl of rice, and vegetables.
so that's quite a big $ 300 per week.
legendary
$1 in America

You are just vaguely answering one part of the question to say that a guy/gal can get by for $100 to $300 per week, but then you are not really saying very much else regarding what the lifestyle might be like for those kinds of prices.. and surely there seems to be a pretty big difference between $100 per week and $300 per week.  You did not even say which country, either.. so how is the weather in that location, and is it in rural areas or close to cities with supplies and restaurants?
Pages:
Jump to: