Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC? - page 12. (Read 14871 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
No chance, man. You know, XRP is centralized and it will never become greater that BTC, community would never support it.
Speaking honestly I believe that banks don't need xrp technology
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Of course there is a possibility. Moreover, in the spring of 2017, the capitalization of the XRP coin exceeded the capitalization of the bitcon. But I think that now it will be much more difficult. Very large investors are starting to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
I guess that will remain a dream for a very long time to come because I don't see xrp going ahead of bitcoin,xrp is really enjoying so much hype but that will not put it over bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Even though XRP is superior to Ethereum at the moment but not for Bitcoin, XRP has a price and volume that is very far from Bitcoin and maybe in the future, Ethereum will return to second place
I think that ethereum can return to second place. maybe now xrp beats the ethereum rank but I'm sure this is only temporary. and for XRP that competes with bitcoin it might be difficult to happen
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
It might be possible for Ripple to defeat Bitcoin but it will be very difficult. Bitcoin is the first crypto in the world, and many people already know Bitcoin. Community is the most influential thing about the price and capitalization of Crypto. And in fact Bitcoin has a very large community. So it's very difficult for Ripple to defeat Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Even though XRP is superior to Ethereum at the moment but not for Bitcoin, XRP has a price and volume that is very far from Bitcoin and maybe in the future, Ethereum will return to second place
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I don't see that happening now, not tomorrow or even in future. How on earth can you imagine such a thing. Ethereum which is the first altcoin with such popularity has never even got closer to beating Bitcoin how much more Ripple. Bitcion rules the market and anytime you are thinking of an increase in price for any altcoin remember Bitcoin is also increasing in price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
I am not sure will BTC and XRP become in the future, but i think BTC will be the best and top choice of investors and traders around the world in at least next few years becasue Bitcoin is so much powerful than XRP at the popular aspect despite the fact that XRP is more advance than BTC at many ways.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

As for me, it would be hard for XRP to surpass the achievements of bitcoin. We all know that BTC has been through a lot and I believe that ripple should surpass all the tests of time as well to have the same achievement. Xrp has great potential but bitcoin would still stay on top.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
^ i will give you 10 BTC SCAMCOIN  WHEN YOU SHOW ME HOW THEY CREATE MORE. IALWAYS HEAR THIS DUMBFUCK STATEMENT BY RETARDED BRAINLETS BUT NOBODY EVER GIVES PROOF FOR THIS. FUCKING LIARS

You show me whats hidden in ledger 0 to 32570
Why did David get rewarded 1 Billion xrp to lose the data.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
It would take more time, if possible that xrp can defeat btc. But for me, it is totally impossible, except they would release some good news on xrp. But I bet btc will easily overcome it.
copper member
Activity: 327
Ripple will defeat bitcoin, it seems that hopes are too high and difficult to materialize. Ripple may compete with ethereum, but not with bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
I think that community now more believe in XRP token but I do not understand it, there is no exact information from Ripple that they will support only XRP token if they become successfull with their solution.
Activity: 672
You also know that in life there are completely different situations that could not be predicted, so to speak categorically that XRP and BTC will even be equal, it seems to me that this is crazy. Although I have already said that in general it is impossible to predict everything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I don't XRP will defeat the Bitcoin or ETH in the future, the main reason is Bitcoin is the all altcoins of the mother coins, and it was the first coin in the world, it can effect to the market when the price drop, when XRP price dropped in the market, it nothing happen to other altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I don't feel that Ripple will defeat Bitcoin because Ripple is centralized and Bitcoin is the decentralized coin. Ripple is only used by some banking organization but Bitcoin is used at several places.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Based on https://coinmarketcap.com/. XRP defeated ETH again. Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC too in the future?

It is a possibility. But not right now. Looking at the market cap of bitcoin versus XRP right now, the difference is so wide that it might take some time and effort for XRP to catch up with bitcoin even though has the support of most banks. Not unless bitcoin will do something so negative that XRP will overcome its position.
Activity: 602
bitcoin is too big, I don't think XRP will be able to defeat snag king crypto. the possibility is that it's just too difficult.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
XRP has not defeated Ethereum. Investors are putting huge money into Ripple because it is constantly developing and making a lot of agreements with centralised banks. But Ripple is not a crypto currency and would never be better as ETH or BTC.
I don't think Ripple will beat Bitcoin and Bitcoin cannot be defeated by anyone. Bitcoin is the king of coins, even though the value goes down, he will definitely rise again. he is the best coin and he has great power so no one can compete with him.
copper member
Activity: 382
There's no way that Xrp can defeat BTC in terms of the price because Xrp no not only Xrp but all other altcoins really depend on the price of BTC, when the price of Btc goes down the price of Xrp and other altcoins go down also. Xrp can defeat BTC if Xrp can replace BTC from being the base of price of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: