Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance that XRP can defeat BTC? - page 16. (Read 14871 times)

copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The only chance of ripple overthrowing bitcoin is if they suddenly combine forces with swift or overtake them as the number one choice for transferring funds around the globe. Perhaps in 5 years time, but i doubt it will ever happen
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
It is not possible to happen as bitcoin is much superior and trusted coin by investors of the crypto world rather than ripple and highest part of total market cap hold by bitcoin and ripple is nowhere near bitcoin in any field.

It is nowhere near buttcorn. Plese sir ignore ryppel

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
It is not possible to happen as bitcoin is much superior and trusted coin by investors of the crypto world rather than ripple and highest part of total market cap hold by bitcoin and ripple is nowhere near bitcoin in any field.
Ripple doesn't have that chance at the moment. This is a common altcoin which is based on the ETH blockchain. The only thing that I can predict is the rise in the price of XRP to 100$ and the fall in the price of bitcoin to 3000$.

I can live with that  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
we don't know what will happen in the future, of course we also never thought that XRP shifted ETH's position again,
everything can happen in crypto

but for now bitcoin is still much stronger than XRP, and there is still a possibility that eth will regain its position,
so that the current XRP position is arguably not strong enough
Activity: 350
Ripple doesn't have that chance at the moment. This is a common altcoin which is based on the ETH blockchain. The only thing that I can predict is the rise in the price of XRP to 100$ and the fall in the price of bitcoin to 3000$.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
At this moment I do not see any chance for it but long term anything can happen in crypto space. It will depend on
the further development of the two coins and how they will be adopted in real life.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
why do people even care about "xrp" or "bitcoin"?
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Are you serious ? I think Bitcoin in the foreseeable future, no one will win. Maybe ethereum but something unlikely.
Well, even Ethereum, I doubt that will bypass, the market is now heavily dominated by bitcoin and bitcoin all coins are held and react to what is happening with bitcoin!
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Many or xrp lover are much concern about xrp Ben the leading coin but never consider the total supply to that of btc which is more reason the volume and market cap increase , and that alone can make billions coin to surpass very view coin .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
You all seem to have no clue regarding XRP. Maybe you should do your iwn research instead beliving BTC-maximalist-fake-news

I don't have to be a bitcoin maximalist to realize that xrp is one of the biggest shitcoins.

XRP is really the opposite of a banksters coin and will help us all

XRP is only helpful for trading and gaining more btc  Wink

Volume
XRP is targeting a quadrillion dollar market and it is irrelevant if we all would buy that coin. Our privat fiats doesnt matter in this huge market. If Ripple will be successfull then yes, Volume could be trillions (a day) by FIs or banks maybe central and national banks.
XRP is targeting nothing.
Or do you really think banks will use XRP?
That they will abandon the current control of SWIFT and become dependent on the currency of a private company? Unlikely isn't it?
So even if they implement the Ripple protocol, there's no need to use XRP as a currency.

Centralised
It is not - regardless wether you believe it or not. DYOR.
PoW ... Miners have control
PoS ... Owners of the currency have control
Ripple ... Ripple Labs has control

Controlled by Ripple
It is not. It is controlled by smart contracts and locked up in an escrow. DYOR.
Validators are not controlled by Ripple.

Ripple Labs owning 60% of all XRP
And yes I know they use an escrow account blabla ...
XRP is just digital fiat  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Ill think theirs no have a chance, If we look at the past of this two coins bitcoins was still in the number one spot and always popular in any other market. But XRP it can pass only etherium to be a 2 spot because the etherium was dropping the price and to long to recover.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
I do not believe that this is possible, look at the domination of Bitcoin, it will never give up the first place. In the future, its value will only grow. The whole market follows bitcoin.
Activity: 672
defeat by volume? I don't think it will ever happen because  supply of bitcoin is too little and it will make demand rise up again and again,i think ripple will never be able defeat bitcoin. but we can't predict future it will be better if we wait and see it.
Activity: 377
If XRP is capable it might be able to defeat bitcoin, and all this depends on crypto market capitalization.
The time that will provide the answer, everything requires a process and will continue to run as needed.
Are you serious ? I think Bitcoin in the foreseeable future, no one will win. Maybe ethereum but something unlikely.

Yes could be true that xrp gets to nr1

Eferium will go down as unsuccessful experiment
Activity: 1344
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think that Ripple has a chance to bypass Bitcoin, but they are also low in the coming years as well as Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Forget it,that can never happen, it is not going to happen because bitcoin is the king of all coin no matter how much the xrp try,there are many people that will definitely not allow this to happen.
Activity: 448
Wow, this is the best joke i have ever seen, i'm laughing so much, rofl! You're saying chance, but there is no chance that XRP beat BTC. Even ETH can't able to beat BTC in so many years, so how this possible. BTC is a old king, and always remain king of every crypto race.
Pages:
Jump to: