Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you? - page 2. (Read 15275 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't even know that there is a male BitcoinTalker around me, moreover the female.

lol some people feel it's not important, and ignorant of this, but I think it is important, how popular bitcoin can be spread in women
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
My girlfriend is here cause of me, and before two days my sister start to gather some coins and to play dices with that money she gather. I showed her how, and this days i see her instead of playing some stupid games on fb she gather coins on epay and playing dices after.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Present here im girl,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
they existe but never seen one
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I can't think of any...  Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I can not even determine if there are other Bitcointalkers around me let alone female ones.  This brings the question back of who cares??  There are to many people on here who care if there are females involved in Bitcoin or bitcointalk, etc., who cares.  If you want to make a hookup, there is always Match.com, if you want to meet some cool chill people, just be here and communicate, do not try to make this about sex or race, etc.
Activity: 1190
many members of the women around us, but they were silent and did not tell ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I still can find women use and adopt bitcoin in my town,but on some bitcoin group,i found some girl use bitcoin,and almost all of them are gamers,and i also think, really hard to motivate women to use bitcoin if they are not internet freak or gamer.
Activity: 994
Some of my friends use BitcoinTalk, but in my family I don't know any. There is a girl that I know that use bitcoins.
I just don't know if she use bitcointalk too. But I have seen some girls in BItcoinTalk, but not really in the real world.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Around me or in whole network of my relatives and friends there are noone who uses or talk on bitcointalk or this forum. Some of my online earner friends know about bitcoin but they don't like to accept it. So if there is noone that mean no any female and male.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
let alone encourage women to use bitcoin, even men very difficult, you might be able to give them some bitcoin that they are interested in, tp it can not do, because I thought it would be a waste of time and bitcoin me, in a small town like my city very difficult to introduce something new, especially related to technology.

That's true but If we inform that you can do shopping using bitcoins then they would surely start knowing all about bitcoins and who knows they might even start earning bitcoins on their own if they find it attractive My GF is aware about bitcoins and using it since a long time.
Activity: 518
let alone encourage women to use bitcoin, even men very difficult, you might be able to give them some bitcoin that they are interested in, tp it can not do, because I thought it would be a waste of time and bitcoin me, in a small town like my city very difficult to introduce something new, especially related to technology.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I don't even know that there is a male BitcoinTalker around me, moreover the female.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?
that good idea to giving bitcoin to people who dont know about bitcoin,and ask them to use bitcoin,i think its effective,but of course we must have enough funds. yes you are right,women only talk about hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit,and talking about dude. its why nothing women around me who use bitcoin,they never aware.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I'm not aware of any bitcoiners in my neighbourhood and I'm not even talking about female bitcointalkers yet.

Chicks aren't usually interested in this sort of stuff IMO, also even if they have come across the concept of bitcoin they probably think it's money for the underground drugs dealers and it's used to purchase illegal goods and stuff.

They probably don't fully understand the point of anonymity as well. They've already got paypal, why would they bothered with BTC?

Honestly, I can confirm that after talking to my SO and people like my mom in my family, they thought that I was into dealing drugs or something, which I laughed and explained to them my concept of wanting to invest into bitcoin in the first place.  My SO was understanding, and tries to understand my philosophy of wanting to use a digitalized currency that doesn't rely on the bullshit the central banks do.  But my mom, on the other hand, holy shit... she thinks that I'm some anti-christ devil worshiper now, because of what the Bible says; that having a one world currency is a sign of the upcoming "rapture".  So I tend to stay away from that topic now with people in my immediate family.

As for trying to find women in general that know about bitcoin around me, I think this is a pretty obvious "never gonna happen for me" type of thing... since I live in an area of the US where people don't give a shit about the concept of economics or technology, and have one of the lowest test scores coming out of high school in the nation... and that's in the US for crying out loud! So yeah, I'm looking at places for me and my SO to move too when we are thinking about starting up a family.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Well, not a bitcointalker, but a bitcoiner, yes. That's because I introduced her Wink

She's really interested in mining though, her family live overseas and have free electricity, so she bought an ASIC and shipped it back there and wired it to her own wallet. Free monies Cheesy

Activity: 504
I'm not aware of any bitcoiners in my neighbourhood and I'm not even talking about female bitcointalkers yet.

Chicks aren't usually interested in this sort of stuff IMO, also even if they have come across the concept of bitcoin they probably think it's money for the underground drugs dealers and it's used to purchase illegal goods and stuff.

They probably don't fully understand the point of anonymity as well. They've already got paypal, why would they bothered with BTC?
Activity: 700
Around me, I don't even know any other bitcointalker, I don't ask.

As for females, I think right now the only ones interested are the nerdy ones, the ones interested in computers and stuff. There aren't that many of them.

I don't know any females that are interested in computers and stuff. There is pretty much only 2 kinds of women. The women that are addicted to social media, and the women that are really into fashion. Pretty much only men are interested in computers and stuff.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 721
Most women don't seem interested in it, that's for sure. As for my girlfriend, she's cautiously curious about it. Which is not too bad, already. But she's not going to invest in it anyway. She's looking at it from the outside and only taking her information from me when I talk about it. I know one of my aunt could get very interested in it if someone could talk to her about it in a favorable way so that she would care to do some research but sorry I'll pass on that one.

Most women I met were either extremely cautious (which is not necessarily a bad thing, and I also consider myself the cautious type), either completely rejected it without even wanting to hear anything (now that, is not good).
Is it because of safety of investment reasons (anyone knowing bitcoin can safely think it can go nowhere but up, but how about people who can't set their eyes of the fact that it's apparently always fluctuating?)? Or because of the fact that bitcoin is a new geeky technology and women have a history with new geeky technologies  Grin ? I don't know for sure.
Activity: 658
why most bitcoiners is male?
why women are not interested?
for I met with thousands of bitcoiners, I only found one woman bitcoiners very concern
Pages:
Jump to: