Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you? - page 9. (Read 15275 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Unless they're selling make up or high heels for bitcoins the market ,don't think anything else will motivate females to use them.Probably you can sell sex toys accepting bitcoins you'll have a legit female traffic trading bitcoins . Grin

You do realise that feminoids are real people who sometimes do things other than make themselves pretty, coo over kittens and masturbate?

Tech and risk are traditionally more appealing to males. It will always be so. This whole thing is still a curious little outpost of internet life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Well, op. My guess is that you're doing it wrong.

If you want someone to be involved with bitcoin in the long term you'd have to find a way to make it appear useful to them. I introduced a female friend of mine that is an artist to bitcoin and she's now accepting it as a means of payment for sketches, not much traffic but she's now an actual user. Rest of my female friends know I'm involved with bitcoin, know what it is but don't get the same joy I do when posting in bitcoin forums. People have different interests, for some girls it's more appealing to post selfies on facebook rather than posting on forums with strangers. With that said though, it's not like no women visit this forum. It's just that gender has nothing to do with bitcoin, especially when posting online so it's not discussed often.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
it is not about being male or female, introducing bitcoin to others and make them interested in bitcoin that they actually start using it is hard.

i say this from experience. i tried convincing my friends (male friends) and it is hard, because not everybody sees benefits of bitcoin and also the lack of places to actually use bitcoin as a currency doesn't help the cause either.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is one. She works in a bank. She is very interested in investing her money. She sees the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
i barely know any males in real life that use bitcoin other than me lol, i can only imgaine how hard it would be to find a female Sad
Same here. There are some people I know online but I don't know any people around where I live who uses Bitcoin.

I guess this is a most common situation.
legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
i barely know any males in real life that use bitcoin other than me lol, i can only imgaine how hard it would be to find a female Sad
Same here. There are some people I know online but I don't know any people around where I live who uses Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
Maybe there are females around here but they don't what to be identified as females. Some males think as forums a dating site or a place to meet possible girlfriend in the net Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Unless they're selling make up or high heels for bitcoins the market ,don't think anything else will motivate females to use them.Probably you can sell sex toys accepting bitcoins you'll have a legit female traffic trading bitcoins . Grin
Activity: 57
My pops has a very nice hair dresser who rents from him that accepts Bitcoin.

If you are ever in Little Rock, Arkansas and need a hair cut... tada Tongue.

http://katv.com/archive/arkansas-hair-salon-accepting-bitcoin

If you are a stylist looking to pay rent in Bitcoin in Little Rock... The 12310 Chenal Pkwy location is full at the moment and the 4000 McCain Blvd does have immediate openings.

Vow, it's so great for a hair salon to accept bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?
Well, bitcointalk are not holy ground of bitcoin or anything like that. You don't have to use if.
Say, if you are using iPhone do you use official apple forums on a daily basis to talk to people about your iPhone?
I guess not.
Activity: 3
I am!  Cheesy
I'm female and love bitcoin, not because I'm a geek but because it has the potential to end the corrupt monetary system we have today, which is at the source of many other 'problems', such as war and poverty. (as everyone here knows)

Here's a video I made last year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9oaxdt91o

And a slideshow made in 2012:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5ondiZTH4

And my bitcoin fashion facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinfashion

I got my Russian (girl!) friend to like bitcoin too, here we are dancing in the I love Bitcoin t-shirts we made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_3AV5n_iU

Wink
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Never seen around me. If i see, i will tell you. But can this offer enable for males !  Smiley Grin
Activity: 546
all women around me who knows bitcoin just using bitcoin as a payment proceccor , they dont want to know more about bitcoin and not interested in earning with bitcoin even i told em that bitcoin is easy to earn if they have some effort
Well, at least they did know Bitcoin exist and currently using them, that's a good start Wink
If you want for them to be interested in earning with bitcoins i suggest for you to tell them how much you make each month in Bitcoins
I think that will gauge their interest to use Bitcoins more Smiley

They will be interested for only so long hearing numbers, women generally like things they can touch see taste smell hear.  Bitcoin is like the opposite.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Well, I'm a girl and I am on Bitcointalk. :-) Used to read this forum a lot before registering, learned a lot.
At the moment I have 1.12btc on Xapo and about 0.8btc on eToro with leverage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There will be females on this forum but none of them say for good reasons lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
all women around me who knows bitcoin just using bitcoin as a payment proceccor , they dont want to know more about bitcoin and not interested in earning with bitcoin even i told em that bitcoin is easy to earn if they have some effort
Well, at least they did know Bitcoin exist and currently using them, that's a good start Wink
If you want for them to be interested in earning with bitcoins i suggest for you to tell them how much you make each month in Bitcoins
I think that will gauge their interest to use Bitcoins more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
around me? unfortunately no
not my sister,my cousin and especially my parents they never care about bitcoin
Activity: 546
I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?

Females normally lead different lifes from males, although we do have less of a gender divide now which is great.  I dont see why a female have to work that hard to know about bitcoin as such, its still a great time to be female and a tougher ride for men right now.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
If you are saying they are only interested in shopping... then show them the nice online shops accepting Bitcoin, like this one ---> http://olga-star.com/

It would be great, if it is a shop or a website that only accepts Bitcoin, then they are forced to investigate further, if they are interested in buying something from that site.  Roll Eyes

There are loads of females in Bitcoin for other reasons other than shopping... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vuvQAZUi-w ...Enjoy.

This is one of the craziest ones out there... We just love her ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbCeo-BvrIM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
well there was my sister, but she got bored quickly, maybe because i've sent here to spam some captcha to earn few satoshi

and my mother can not really understand it
Pages:
Jump to: