Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you? - page 6. (Read 15275 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I was checking the forum from my phone,
when suddenly a female asked me what is that
and i introduced to her what is bitcoin and the forum where we talk about bitcoin new.
I hope in the next upcoming weeks she will join, after understand some concept Tongue

That's good work, already promoting this forum for females is great and successful method to advertise Bitcoin itself , because here the newbies in the Bitcoin's world learn a lot about this ecurrency and then can use it and advertise it as well

When i try to introduce bitcoin to others,
I always try firstly to learn them the concepts what is, how it works etc..
And if they want to go deeper then i suggest to check the forum because here are many helpful topics.

But I do differently.
When I try to introduce about bitcoin. I just start as a free money. In future how they are going to use it in everyday life. This makes many people believe on bitcoin. If I introduce on free faucet earning that attracts many people on collecting free satoshi. I believe they will learn on bitcoin on their own interest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so where are the ladies?  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
and i introduced to her what is bitcoin and the forum where we talk about bitcoin new.
I hope in the next upcoming weeks she will join, after understand some concept Tongue

That's good work, already promoting this forum for females is great and successful method to advertise Bitcoin itself , because here the newbies in the Bitcoin's world learn a lot about this ecurrency and then can use it and advertise it as well
thats ironic cuz someone introduced me to bitcoin the same way over a year ago lol. and no im not a girl. i just started reading about the technology on this forum and fell in love with bitcoin.
Activity: 504

When i try to introduce bitcoin to others,
I always try firstly to learn them the concepts what is, how it works etc..
And if they want to go deeper then i suggest to check the forum because here are many helpful topics.
Activity: 742

Activity: 504
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I don't think so if she is female bitcointalker because i dont asking her if she is female or  not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'd like to be a she if I could.   Grin    
Why do you want to be a she??

Probably he wants to be a camgirl and earn bitcoins whenever she he show boobs Cheesy So basically he wanted to be a she for easy bitcoins BTC BTC BTC Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

She must be a les  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Love me love my Bitcoin.
yes there is a friend of mine who uses bitcointalk and also have some miners in her house but don't mine bitcoins because of the difficulty issues.

That's awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I do not see any of my female colleague who uses bitcoin but not active in this forum. I do not know the reason why they simply ignore the resourceful forum. Most of them get their bitcoins from faucets and they also interested in collecting some alt coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
yes there is a friend of mine who uses bitcointalk and also have some miners in her house but don't mine bitcoins because of the difficulty issues.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 9
The answer is no.
Activity: 40
I only know male bitcointalkers. More women should use Bitcoin, they are more into things like online shopping compared to men, so Bitcoin is perfect for them. At the same time, they also like going into shops and seeing things in person. I think women aren't bothered to come onto this forum.  Grin Grin Grin

There isn't even a male bitcointalker around me.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I only know male bitcointalkers. More women should use Bitcoin, they are more into things like online shopping compared to men, so Bitcoin is perfect for them. At the same time, they also like going into shops and seeing things in person. I think women aren't bothered to come onto this forum.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 774
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
Hahahah agreed Pereira Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
To be honest i have been trying to get my wife, daughter and all their friends to look at bitcoin.
All these woman just smiles politely and often just say 'Show me the money, so i can spend it' ...
When i start talking about the blockchain and what they need todo to actually use it ...
They all look at you like ' Water is burning'  and say 'Pffff way to complex'
Have been giving away alot of friends a usb stick with back then $25 value of bitcoin,
everyone of them either lost the coins by scams or the coins had been stolen by hacks.
I am pretty sure most here who claim to be girl/woman are just men dressed like a woman or faking to be a woman to get benefits from pretending Cheesy
Or they are married to one of the richer bitcoin lads who have several companies in the bitcoin industry.
The only real way to get a woman to use "crypto" is to give her a debit card preloaded by men Wink
Yes, unfortunately it is like the same as showing the internet to a non geek back in 1990 and trying to tell them how awesome this technology is. They will think it's complicated, that you are a big geek and a weirdo for enjoying this convoluted complex thing. Well guess what, congratulate yourself because this only means you are ahead of the pack, you'll be compensated by history in form of riches and they will see it all pass before realizing.
Activity: 774
Lazy Lurker Reads Alot
To be honest i have been trying to get my wife, daughter and all their friends to look at bitcoin.
All these woman just smiles politely and often just say 'Show me the money, so i can spend it' ...
When i start talking about the blockchain and what they need todo to actually use it ...
They all look at you like ' Water is burning'  and say 'Pffff way to complex'
Have been giving away alot of friends a usb stick with back then $25 value of bitcoin,
everyone of them either lost the coins by scams or the coins had been stolen by hacks.
I am pretty sure most here who claim to be girl/woman are just men dressed like a woman or faking to be a woman to get benefits from pretending Cheesy
Or they are married to one of the richer bitcoin lads who have several companies in the bitcoin industry.
The only real way to get a woman to use "crypto" is to give her a debit card preloaded by men Wink
Activity: 21
i have some female friend using bitcoin,almost of them are gamers. but now i dont see one of them using anymore

They discarded bitcoin? 
Pages:
Jump to: