Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you? - page 5. (Read 15275 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
so where are the ladies?  Cheesy

there were some who already posted, but there is no way to tell if they are real lady or not, they could be troll

i still think that only few ladies are really interested to bitcoin as a new way of payment, instead of a way of being anonymous for sex camera

3 already seen in the thread.  Cheesy

Where are they?

possible genuine https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12715433

possible troll https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12717956

not sure if he/she referring to himself/herself https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12720011

vika , this is a 100% girls, because she was posting site for his sexy camera etc... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12723390

another troll https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12788629
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

there were some who already posted, but there is no way to tell if they are real lady or not, they could be troll

i still think that only few ladies are really interested to bitcoin as a new way of payment, instead of a way of being anonymous for sex camera

Where are they?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I was checking the forum from my phone,
when suddenly a female asked me what is that
and i introduced to her what is bitcoin and the forum where we talk about bitcoin new.
I hope in the next upcoming weeks she will join, after understand some concept Tongue

That's good work, already promoting this forum for females is great and successful method to advertise Bitcoin itself , because here the newbies in the Bitcoin's world learn a lot about this ecurrency and then can use it and advertise it as well

I have some friends whom I introduced bitcoin to, and there are females in that group. Also, the exchange that I'm using for changing my coins to fiat have 4 supports which are females and are using bitcointalk.

From what exchange are they from, the first thing came to my mind is coins.ph Cheesy Didn't know some of their supports joined on this forum, would you mind sharing their profile link? Just curious on them haha Grin
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
I pick up all kinds of chicks with Bitcoin lines....said no one! maybe some day Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
and i introduced to her what is bitcoin and the forum where we talk about bitcoin new.
I hope in the next upcoming weeks she will join, after understand some concept Tongue

That's good work, already promoting this forum for females is great and successful method to advertise Bitcoin itself , because here the newbies in the Bitcoin's world learn a lot about this ecurrency and then can use it and advertise it as well

I have some friends whom I introduced bitcoin to, and there are females in that group. Also, the exchange that I'm using for changing my coins to fiat have 4 supports which are females and are using bitcointalk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Keep Calm and Get Your Own Some Bitcoin
is it wrong if the bitcontalker is a female? Just be cool,male or female,it is the same. We just like a family in this bitcointalker.  Wink
Activity: 658
What's a female?  Huh
Never heard of one before.

How long have you been in bitcoin on this forum ?
quite a lot of female in this forum even, i know some
Activity: 168
There are not even any male bitcoin users around me.
Its same with me in my area total population is more then 100K but no one know about this bitcoin because its just online
haha lol it is very worrying, bitcoin might need advertising again,
this not only about female, many male who do not know about bitcoin
Activity: 812
Its same with me in my area total population is more then 100K but no one know about this bitcoin because its just online
Activity: 196
What's a female?  Huh
Never heard of one before.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

Bitcoin till now is "online" currency, we can't use it offline easily. So it's normal to don't find many people around us using or talking about bitcoin offline. However in the internet worlds we can easily find many people interested and talking about this currency

1. There are physical coins which can be used offline for any purpose just like fiats.
2. Bitcoin debit-cards are now available which is very much similar to our ATM cards, need just loading bitcoin well before and might have some extra fees to use.
But these are not enough to make people talk about bitcoins as these things are not popular yet.
Activity: 742

Bitcoin till now is "online" currency, we can't use it offline easily. So it's normal to don't find many people around us using or talking about bitcoin offline. However in the internet worlds we can easily find many people interested and talking about this currency
Activity: 140

Yeah I think 99.99% of the ones here are real girls. The only real girl i can think of is codishmumu.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
No, there isn't.                         
Activity: 11
Activity: 38
I'm a she.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 12

That's cool.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

That's how my grandparents started to become lovers Grin 💚 Is your intention to introduce her on bitcoin or is it something Roll Eyes ? Just kidding.. Cheesy

Anyways I like your move to spread the word of bitcoin, I am also trying to but people around me seems don't give a damn on bitcoin or I guess its because I explain not clearly Cheesy I'm bad at explaining stuffs tbh.
Pages:
Jump to: