Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any female BitcoinTalker around you? - page 10. (Read 15275 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

I'm curious is there any female BitcoinTalker around you?

there are many its like they dont come in forum so much ...some of them are so much clever they tried to scammed users.....i dont have the link but a guy lost around 24$ , he went first on paypal and lost his BITCOINS....
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
I have been using this forum for more than 3 years... and so I know some of the members very closely. But within my location or neighborhood, I don't know anyone who is currently active in bitcointalk. Some of my friends were active in this forum a few years ago. But they became inactive after getting their coins stolen in wallet hacks or in some scam.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
My pops has a very nice hair dresser who rents from him that accepts Bitcoin.

If you are ever in Little Rock, Arkansas and need a hair cut... tada Tongue.

http://katv.com/archive/arkansas-hair-salon-accepting-bitcoin

If you are a stylist looking to pay rent in Bitcoin in Little Rock... The 12310 Chenal Pkwy location is full at the moment and the 4000 McCain Blvd does have immediate openings.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
It's still a high male to female ratio
There have been a few but usually a BF gets them into it so it still has a lot of room to grow.
It needs more women focused retail to become attractive and sexy to ladies and make Satoshi damn appealing  Grin
(Satoshi's clothing Store) Club Toshi the perfume etc.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am a she! lol. Cheesy How do I put this in words? Well it's not true that only nerdy people (regardless of gender) will have interest what bitcoin is. I know a lot of people who has interest in bitcoin, not that deep tho. They take bitcoin as a way of earning online.

So glad to see a lady here in the thread. I was thinking that if people are paid their salary in bitcoin, then they will totally accept bitcoin and starting talking about it.   
Activity: 294
Yeah certainly there, I was friends with him
she is a woman but rank in this forum already Hero Member Cheesy its awesome right  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Girls? I know a few, and they all work in the same exchange. Smiley They both have bitcointalk accounts but rarely use them. Well as for the general public, I think we must first offer girls something that fits them well (like shopping or lifestyle stores etc.) which could probably boost their interest in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
I don't know anyone using btctalk around me.
And for women it seems they get interested in the material stuff, they should see and touch it to be reassured that it is real and worthy... but let's admit that the number of bitcoin users isn't that big for the moment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
No there's not, there's even just 1-3 BitcoinTalker around me and of course they all are male.
Activity: 378
I don't know anybody in person that uses this site let alone any females.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I found it's very hard to inspire females to use bitcoin.  I tried to invite 20 female friends who are aging from 19 to 45 to use bitcoin by giving them free bitcoin 0.25BTC each.  Only 10 of them accepted.  These ten ladies accept to use bitcoin, but they never talk about bitcoin, they never heard of bitcointalk.org.  What they like to talk are just hairdressing, shopping, keeping fit ...

Wow, that's very generous of you to just "give" them .25 BTC out of generosity... unless... Wink

But seriously, I've tried countless times to try to persuade, anyone for that matter, to use bitcoins and they basically just see it as some kind of scam.  I don't know, maybe people will start to realize the benefits of cryptos in the future in my little "circle" of friends.. but until then, I'm a lone wolf. 

Really nobody except my wife and trust me she had enough of me and Bitcoin already. Smiley
-snip-

I definitely know that feeling.. lol.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I didn't even found a male bitcoin user around me. Then how can i found a female bitcoiner? Shocked Huh Around me, not much educated even with computers, then how bitcoin? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Is it an issue if any female using bitcoins? We don't even know who in this forum is a real male or female even if they indicate in the profile that they are indeed male or female  Undecided

Meh i told one woman that she could heat up her place for free with some quiet ASIC, or even profit. She replied exactly; "I don't buy into that BTC thing." Then i pushed a bit and gave her a link, show how small they are.

She saw the S3's "exposed wires" as she said, which was the PWM cable that come out of the fan and goes inside the closed husk.

Then the reason became "my mother barely let me heat up the place, even during winter."

She's nice but when you come up with so many excuses, i think it clearly show its hard for many to adopt it.
Activity: 350
Is it an issue if any female using bitcoins? We don't even know who in this forum is a real male or female even if they indicate in the profile that they are indeed male or female  Undecided
Activity: 742
Yes they are my cousin,my sister, and some my friends they were amazed with this technology especially my friends in college since they are so critical about global issues and finance thing, so far they used bitcoin for transaction only, bitcoin is the simplest, easiest means of paying for things online, thats why they like it
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
But yes not too many ladies are at all in the crypto space. Last I heard is that this is more than 95% male space which is quite shocking.

Not really - given the fact that Bitcoin generally requires a reasonable interest in technology (let alone cryptography for proper understanding of the actual architecture) as well as finance which is something that women traditionally have had less of a focus on.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Love me love my Bitcoin.

Maybe you should try to give 25BTC free for each, then the result must be different.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
i barely know any males in real life that use bitcoin other than me lol, i can only imgaine how hard it would be to find a female Sad

No one IRL where i live is interested. So female... ish.

I tried to get some people to invest in XPY and they did. But they didnt dump when i told them to, because it was under 20$, for 14$ even though they paid a few dollars for, they could of had a nice ROI, but they wanted to wait for 20$. So they lost all their investment and blamed it on me.

Since then they don't want anything to do with Crypto. Even though ASIC on free electricity for them isint of interest, since "crypto is scam". Heh.
Activity: 756
i barely know any males in real life that use bitcoin other than me lol, i can only imgaine how hard it would be to find a female Sad
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Females in bitcoin?

Only whores and hookers use BTC..

regular women regard it as magical neckbeard tokens still..
Pages:
Jump to: