Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 47. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Of course, several innovative technologies have been created in this market and in addition there has been a great appreciation for the adoption of cryptos by traditional companies, which drives the demand.
Bitcoin has maintained its dominance as the main digital currency and has continued to dictate high and low trends in the cryptomercado, so we will have new forks where digital coins will continue to attract great investor interest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Definitely, cryptocurrency still has a lot of future. On the contrary to what you have just said, i still see some coins that keep rising despite the situation of the market. There are coins that are still giving much profit to investors. I invested into one of such coins this year and i am glad i did.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Digital currency is category that wider than cryptocurrency. Crypto is at the beginning of its development. And I am sure that digital money in its manifold has a lot of perspectives that we will witness in coming decades.
Activity: 364
Personally, I am pessimistic about the snarl, because every year it was becoming less stable, it seems to me that the future of this market is doubtful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Today, under the concept of digital currencies, most people, in the first place, imply bitcoin. He made a name for himself, because he was innovative and first on the market. The digital currency attracted the attention of those who were dissatisfied with the monetary and credit policy of the states.
Activity: 238
Not every coin/token is trying to be a currency. A bunch are, and I can see a future where more than one exist, but certainly not the tens/hundreds that are around now.
It's still relatively early in the crypto industry. If you want to wait till crypto is adopted to buy some, you'll likely buy at higher prices. You're paying less now because of the speculative nature of the market. You're taking a risk that the coins you buy may not exist in a few years. People who buy 5 or 10 years from now will have the luxury of knowing which coins actually went on to become adopted, but they'll pay a premium for that luxury.
Activity: 574
Everything in digital currency are progressing, I believe that digital currency will be leading technology in the future and every one would like to use them as their saving or payment.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
This is not the end of digital money. This is a process of revision. I think the first few months of this year will be good for the market. Only those coins that have been cheats disappear, and most markets will be able to go back.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
It is not the end, but it is a momentum for the end of the season
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
actually, we cannot predict about cryptocurrency because we know that the price is unstable. but seeing the current price is going down it makes many people hesitate to join or continue in crypto. there is nothing wrong if we keep following the development of crypto because we don't know how the future of crypto. hopefully, the price of crypto can rise again and cryptocurrency becomes a profitable investment in the future.
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Digital money is the future of finance in itself. It is very important to invest in all kinds of projects related to digital economy. We see that crypto industry develop rapidly and it will continue to be on the top of economy.
Why not? I think yes digital money is the future money. nowadays digital currency is most popular because of it decentralized and easy to use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I don't think this is the high time to start having doubts about future of digital currency, News about country opening their own crypto is good news for everyone because step by step countries are getting close again through success of  Bitcoin, unfortunately, there are also periods that  BTC price are dropping but it doesn't signify its the end of the digital money it is only part of it.
Yes, even the market is on dump right now I think digital currency has a brighter future due for demand on people which they like to invole in crypto because the prices fluctuates at higher range .Still I trust crypto that in nesr future it can surpass the fiat money.
Activity: 280
I don't think this is the high time to start having doubts about future of digital currency, News about country opening their own crypto is good news for everyone because step by step countries are getting close again through success of  Bitcoin, unfortunately, there are also periods that  BTC price are dropping but it doesn't signify its the end of the digital money it is only part of it.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Digital money is the future of finance in itself. It is very important to invest in all kinds of projects related to digital economy. We see that crypto industry develop rapidly and it will continue to be on the top of economy.

Talking about digital currency investments was so hard to start if the person listening to you didn't understand what are you saying all about. All sort of visions in cryptocurrency isn't bad, but more stories I've heard relating to scams of crypto were spreading negatively. Without the exact information about might be negative to a person that you been talking to, it might be a misunderstanding in the future. There's a future in digital currency the whole world will be educated about this but if not, nothing will happen due to more fraud will be stabbing our back and yet people without knowledge will become more hesitant.
Activity: 280
Certainly, the crypt is still ahead of us and we are very fortunate that we are from the very beginning in the crypt and have the opportunity to learn and grow with this market..
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
digital currency is the future currency of the world. Bitcoin survive more than a decade and now still growing, expanding, and kicking. We are here now in our time of digital world, cryptucurrency is digital money that suitable in our time. fiat money is now obsolete..need to replace by bitcoin. So bitcoin never dies.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
the digital currency will not end. in fact there are first type of e load and e wallet which we usually store some credits and like bitcoin or cryptocurrency
they are very similar but and different use. and I don't think it is like opposite as what I expected in fact if you will look on the charts before and same month now you'll see a very same charts like really . it will start on june to august and then stop and regain in September to January 
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Merit: 12
В поиске
The cryptocurrency really has a future, but not always in the crypt, the courses of coins are growing and this needs to be tapped.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Of course there is future, digital currencies are the future itself. No matter how it looks right now, cryptocurrencies are the future of economy. The movement will continue to move further and further. No worries needed there, we're still developing our community, it will thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: