Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 50. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 123
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
It is not an opposite at all and please don't expect that market prices will continuously going up cause it if that happens, no one will used and invest cryptocurrencies  cause it so expensive. We should be thankful that is fall down as it give us chances to take some part of it and grow altogether.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes, the future of the currency market will be cryptos based on the blockchain platform, If continue to improve and patronize by more people then I think it has potential to be used. It will be a great help to the system and society.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Yes there is a future for that and do not worry becayse the crypto currency can used as a basis for the digital cyrrency but cannot be mined unlike with the crypto if it can be mined that would be hard for us
Activity: 165
of course there is a future on digital currency. It is unstable because the marketcap is going down sometimes higher we need patient,knowledge,observant and take risks to our investments to gain profit. digital currency will last and become stonger with the help of the community, new era of projects and investments of all the people that believed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
The question is ridiculous and shows you have no confidence as well as knowledge of the cryptocurrencies market. This market ends when there is no demand for trading. The future of the currency market will be cryptos based on the blockchain platform. So be sure to look carefully before making comments about avoiding panic for investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yes digital currency has a great future ahead. You should not think of cryptocurrencies as the only digital currency. Digital currency is a big arena of which cryptocurrency is only a sub-part. So just because there is instability in the crypto market, this doesn’t mean that digital currency will end. If you are asking from crypto market perspective then also I’ll say that it’s just a normal phase. We should not make such conclusion so fast.
While cryptocurrencies are just a part of digital currencies it is the section in which most of the innovation is taking place, banks thought that they had the monopoly in digital currencies and who could blame them, but now they are facing the reality that it is no longer the case and now they have to compete against bitcoin and when you take the time to look at the characteristics in my opinion bitcoin is way better.
Activity: 154
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

it's not the first time the market is fall, even also it happened in the mid of the last year (you can check in the history price).
you can't hope the market always increase every time, rise and fall is a part of the market, so it's a normal thing in the crypto world.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15

I'd say that we just still have to wait. Yes, values aren't stable but it doesn't mean that it'll just stay at the bottom. I'm sure that the values have still the potential to increase more, we have to expect the unexpected. Digital currency can be our future. If further improved and patronized by more people then I think it has potentials to be used. It'll be a great help to the system and society.
Activity: 280
I think that no one should have any doubts about the fact that cryptocurrencies  have a future. This is a kind of new technical revolution.
Once, after the invention of the internal combustion engine, the horses disappeared from the streets of the cities. The same will happen with ordinary currencies in the future. This is part of the progress.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
I think that no one should have any doubts about the fact that cryptocurrencies  have a future. This is a kind of new technical revolution.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
The future is, but there as much depends on the government of different countries if they accept the cryptocurrency then there will be very good growth and a great future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I have no idea when you discovered crypto currencies, but their price was always very unstable and not only as of now. Yes, when you have times where the price grows and grows, there will be also a time when it decreases. This is nothing exceptional, especially when the price level of a coin is already high. If you want to be more secure I recommend to buy lower priced coins with the potential to increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
Cryptocurrency is the future, the value of one's coin maybe low now but then who knows tomorrow or in the next days it will soar high. Cryptocurrency is here and it will stay because people is using it now and in the future it will become a part of everybodies everyday life.

Activity: 67

That is not the problem. We can deal with volatility.
Crypto is definitely the future.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Yes of course, you can always view the market like coinmarketcap.com to check the statistics of cryptocurrency, bitcoins is keep on growing each day and there are a lot of investors who are coming in the market so we can say that bitcoins does really have a bright future..
Activity: 253
With blockchains, things as common as medical records, identity documents, even qualifications and credentials could be stored and verified with ease, taking away much of the day-to-day work of today's bureaucratic systems, allowing that employers make sure that a person's resume is not merely a fantastic story tailored to get a job.
Because cryptomoedas are used as decentralized tokens to execute transactions in their respective blockchain and whereas governments and corporations are associating themselves with these developers who actually offer a solution, investors see value in buying them and so the market evolves successively.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
Their future is sustainable development, I believe in the Crypto market. They will never collapse because of their widespread market share, they are widely known and used in the payment of goods and services in some countries, so there is no reason. causing Crypto to crash.
Activity: 439
I think that we became more vulnerable when we started using digital currencies, since now hackers are able to easily crack your  wallet.
Activity: 308
Everything will be ok in the end of the year. I think it is normal fornus to see that happens. That is the rule of the market.
Activity: 200
When will you stop panicking every time you see the prices goes down? Its damn volatility, its normal for that market. Of course there is a future for digital currency but I doubt that future will come in cryptocurrency, its just a step, I believe that cryptocurrency gonna mutate, develop into something more complicated
Pages:
Jump to: