Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 48. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
there is still a lot of hope for the continuity of digital currency karna as long as there is internet then digital currency will still exist this currency is also easier to make transactions between sellers and buyers when viewed from the current rapidly growing technological developments
Activity: 86
When every one will understand about digital currency they will not going to think anything without it.
Activity: 99
i'm very much confident that it is the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
I can say no. Regarding the price of coins that differ from market conditions is a common occurrence in the world economy (investment). What we have to learn with conditions like this is the cause. Could be one of the reasons for the fall in prices is because of the declining demand for coins, or there are other reasons more accurate than friends.
Activity: 68
cryptocurrency is a new world and the world has just started, why you pessimistic, it is true compared to last year very far where,
 cryptocurrency became one of the most surprising with a rise of $ 20,000 and this year there is a drop everywhere, it's still in the middle of bro, while it's still running and all are heading in the right direction in my view,
just relax bro,
Activity: 88
Still it has a very good future it is my personal thought.
Activity: 88
It is not the end it is just the beginning and i think it has a great future.
Activity: 173
Not all cryptocurrencies have a future, but I think there is a future for cryptocurrencies with technical support. Only if its technology is demanded by people, can it survive!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

If you don't know, Digiat currency is the future and we are already in the future, people tend to get things wrong, because the price is not moving up doesn't means the end, for like two years oil was trading around $40-$50 price range, do people shouted this is the end no, though they were all hurt by these but that doesn't mean the end. Guy try to see instead of looking
Activity: 209
i think not. because the price already going up. even more new altcoin come out. its sign crypto have a good future and more investment put they money into crypto.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
in order to start making profits from the coins that you buy for long-term investment you need at least a year, if you guessed with a coin.
Activity: 168
In other words, digital money will become a form of payment that will be used in all future trade. Because of this reason, digital money will be very valuable in the future.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Blockchain and cryptocurrency markets are the next generation of research and development, so there is still hope for investment in these tokens.
The caveat, however, is that quantum computers are developing rapidly, which could have a big impact on the entire market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Definitely crypto currency has a very promising future, it definitely will not disappear. Now it's just obvious. I think that in the next year or two we will see very serious changes in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Personally, the digital currency trend is very good, and the prospects for 5 - 10 years are very good. However, the key is two years before 2020. The digital currency is now landing strongly. If you fail, then you should know what kind of result. However, this is unlikely. Success makes the world richer.
Today, bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are the most in-demand digital currency so far which is already proven to give a good and high profit to it's investors, trader's and users. I couldn't name a years of how long does this crypto will continue to soar and live but I'd love to think and hoping that crypto will live longer and will alive in so many years
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Personally, the digital currency trend is very good, and the prospects for 5 - 10 years are very good. However, the key is two years before 2020. The digital currency is now landing strongly. If you fail, then you should know what kind of result. However, this is unlikely. Success makes the world richer.

That is only for now and yes cryptocurrency has still future as you said the key is two years before 2020 and now it will langding strongly but for me crypto is staying more than 2020 and helping many people to the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
NOT just future.
this is the future.
cryptocurrency is our future and we have big from it.
this time people who are holding are the one to earn not just those elites and banks who control FIAT.
change is coming.
Activity: 9
We are on the beginning yet. Total marketcap is still too low it is not stable of course. The market is like a cambrian period. There are such a people who claim find the big idea on blockchain.

It's baby step for digital currency. I think money is the new identity for people in the next years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
certainly not forever the price will go down, up and down the price is reasonable in the market because of the influence of demand and supply if you browse longer You can see that actually formed a wave in the price diagram only the most time and patience before buying and selling that can provide benefits.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
There is still a very vast future for digital currency as it is very easy to access and it has gained a very large community. Many people have believe in it and are doing everything possible to remain in it. Crypto currency is a very good way to get profit as long as you are patience and calm when making serious decisions. The only problem why people are loosing hope in digital currency is because so many people have seen it as a medium to display their bad mission of theft. I think if the rate of scamming is reduced, it will give people more hope.
Pages:
Jump to: