Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 52. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
The future world will be a digital world. Currency will also evolve from past banknotes to future digital currencies. This is a trend. Because the future currency must adapt to the digital world, it must also be digitized. It can be predicted that the future digital currency will be safer, faster, and more convenient.
Many of the products of blockchain technology today are actually not money, even though their name is any currency. The guise of digital currency investment is a Ponzi scheme. Even some of them do not even have blockchain technology. They are totally fake figures.
Activity: 41
I feel that this is only the beginning of cryptos as currencies online and eventually IRL as payments.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

Digital currency is alternative, still can't against currency but the technology will grow up fast than currency, the choice is yours. Meaning, what happen today is just beginning of new financial technology and a lot of people has been take part into it, of course digital currency have future. Keep learn and try digital currency it will help you get better future also.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Of course there is. many (financial institutions/governments) will attempt to prevent its growth and mass adoption but it will strive. The Crypto age is just starting
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Whether people regard digital currency as a promising new asset or an unsustainable monster bubble, the U.S. government has decided to gradually regulate such assets. This means that the authorities are gradually accepting and accepting digital currencies.

According to figures in the digital currency circle, government supervision will restrain investors' skepticism about the value of digital currency investment, thereby attracting more investors to enter the market. Previously, Morgan Stanley issued a research report after Bitcoin soared to 3,000 US dollars, saying that accepting supervision by the authorities is one of the necessary conditions for the digital currency to expand its investment target and long-term bullishness.
For me yes digital currency has future because right now it is become popular and i think it some digital currency has bright future because there are become successful. And since we are now in technology uses, digital currency is the new way of payment or used for payment in transaction in any site. Maybe for this upcoming year it will be used as payment in all country in doing transaction.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
Everything has an end. But you shouldn't worry about it because I am sure you won't see it because we are all dead by that time. Cryptocurrency is the new evolution of money. Today is just a beginning of a new era in financial industry. It will kast for more than a hundred years like like fiat money, gold and silver.
Activity: 168
Digital itself is an important strategy around the world, this is understandable, as the gradually in-depth integration and social development of the Internet, digital currency will be comprehensive one day instead of paper money, of course, this time is likely to grow.
Activity: 90
Whether people regard digital currency as a promising new asset or an unsustainable monster bubble, the U.S. government has decided to gradually regulate such assets. This means that the authorities are gradually accepting and accepting digital currencies.

According to figures in the digital currency circle, government supervision will restrain investors' skepticism about the value of digital currency investment, thereby attracting more investors to enter the market. Previously, Morgan Stanley issued a research report after Bitcoin soared to 3,000 US dollars, saying that accepting supervision by the authorities is one of the necessary conditions for the digital currency to expand its investment target and long-term bullishness.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I hope that these days we are witnessing the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. We see positive news. New investors are slowly coming in. Many developers get a new impetus to work.
well price movements are now in a downward trend, but I still believe in the middle of this year the price will be back at the pump, hopefully this is just a cycle.  Cheesy

For sure I think they'll recover. The trends are only temporary.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
well price movements are now in a downward trend, but I still believe in the middle of this year the price will be back at the pump, hopefully this is just a cycle.  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
For sure, but only for Coins that build up or are going tu build up an ecosystem around it and deliver a special or ever a use-case. One coin, especially a new one can't withstand the current market situation right now without such a basic condition or prerequisite. You have to deliver new ideas what for example Lympo really planned to do with a lot of great aspects. Lympo intends to revolutionise the healthy lifestyle ecosystem by monetising and incentivising wellness data which is collected via blockchain. They're growing up a stable and working ecosystem, where the future of Lympo will be backed. The Lympo app+ecosystem will be a great place to host crowdfunding initiatives because it will attract people and businesses truly enthusiastic about healthy and active lifestyle. Also the use of wearable fitness trackers data can be utilized and reused for later purposes.
Activity: 196
cryptocurrency is not a means of payment in a country, but rather as a digital money-based investment tool of many countries, apply the regulation for cryptocurrency so that digital currency can be used by its citizens as an instrument of investment.i think for the future bita minin will be bright and hope because meeting g20 between countries is a bit of a ban and this is good for cryptocurrency
Of course there still is future. If anything we're still in the early stages.
Activity: 350
Always when the market falls there are panic moods. That's OK. And the cryptocurrency market will continue to develop in spite of everything. This technology will not go anywhere from us and in the future will give a lot of useful inventions to the world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is certainly not the end of cryptocurrency. The prices are beginning to surge now and this is a great sign for the future of cryptos. In the Cryptoworld, these things happen and you need patience to continue earning more profit.
Activity: 182
Its because it’s the start of the new era and in the start when anything launch they have some problem and same like that digital currencies have stability problems but I am sure it will be okay soon as world start to accept this.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552

"is this the end of crypto currency?" "will bitcoin die?"  This has been the most annoying question ever. There is no such thing as stable here, everthing changes and its constant like it always do. If you cant stand price corrections or declination, just get out of crypto world. I guess youre one of those weakhands who immidiately sell when price starts to drop, special when theres a FUD.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that market is on early stage of development. We will see BTC with price more than $ 20,40 k and altcoins with working in government regulation field. Maybe in future BTC can become alternative for fiat money and we will use our coins for daily payments.
Indeed it is quite possible, looking at Japan and the adoption of crypto out there, want to believe that crypto will become popular in other cities and countries.
Bitcoin are really popular day by day. Japan adopt crypto and I hope this can also possible happen in other country in the future, it will be easy for us to buy things by using bitcoin .
Activity: 252
That's right, as of now, the price of each coin is very undecided and the prices are quite low. But this is not the last time for digital money, it is pointless to think of it at every drop in prices. The crypto market is a market traded according to supply and demand, and there are many factors that affect prices. Just starting.
Pages:
Jump to: