Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 5. (Read 65548 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There is a very large, mine even more than other markets, just now, many are skeptical and do not understand what might happen in the distant future. No one knows what will be for sure, but for sure something will be!

How can someone disagree with your realization?  Grin "No one knows what will be for sure, but for sure something will be!" As long as you always argue that way, you will always be right.
First of all, you need to turn to a very high level of inflation this year and the next too. I don't exactly like it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
There is a very large, mine even more than other markets, just now, many are skeptical and do not understand what might happen in the distant future. No one knows what will be for sure, but for sure something will be!

How can someone disagree with your realization?  Grin "No one knows what will be for sure, but for sure something will be!" As long as you always argue that way, you will always be right.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
all depends on price movements in the market, now the market is still in a bearish influence, prices are indeed difficult to experience a significant increase, but now prices begin to rise slowly, we have to wait patiently for bullrun, price decline is not the end of digital currency

Market decline eroded investor confidence in the world of cryptocurrency so that to push the market back up needed significant investor growth. Positive market movements in recent weeks indicate the return of their confidence in the digital currency, and the market will rise slowly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think that cryptocurrencies have a future, but it is not yet clear when it will come, because I think that many are ready to start using cryptocurrencies, but for now it is still only a desire.

I believe cryptocurrency will have a good future, now many big companies like facebook are participating in the crypto market and they want to create their own coin, in the future I believe crypto will have many positive events that will happen
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
all depends on price movements in the market, now the market is still in a bearish influence, prices are indeed difficult to experience a significant increase, but now prices begin to rise slowly, we have to wait patiently for bullrun, price decline is not the end of digital currency
legendary
I think that cryptocurrencies have a future, but it is not yet clear when it will come, because I think that many are ready to start using cryptocurrencies, but for now it is still only a desire.

I wouldn't say so as there are places in the world where crypto already plays an important role.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
the future of digital money is always there because more and more new digital money is emerging besides that digital currency is a technology so I'm sure it will never die
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
A time I will begin to wonder what really is the problem of some speculators! When prices of crypto currency is going high they say it is unstable same way when is going on a down Ward trend they end saying it is the end of crypto. Now that the price are some how stable is also a problem to some people.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
I think it is the other way round, that is, digital currency is the future. Cryptocurrency has come to stay and will disrupt the world in ways deem appropriate.
Activity: 466
Merit: 136
At the very beginning, cryptocurrencies cost almost nothing, the fact that the price fell from the maximum values is a fact, but also the fact that the price is higher than the values that were originally. Therefore, I think that cryptocurrencies will not go anywhere and will develop in the future.
legendary
there is still enough and also possible, the cryptocurrency industry is currently also highlighted by the media and also learned by many people, it is not impossible that later it will also become bigger and make it into digital payments
It is not cryptocurrency industry that is really highlighted at the current of time but instead the blockchain technology.
As I've know there plenty of companies that are trying to develop further the blockchain technology and see whether there's a really beneficial things that could comes out of the use of that blockchain technology.

There is tons of research and pilot projects going on to find out where blockchain technology can be applied.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
there is still enough and also possible, the cryptocurrency industry is currently also highlighted by the media and also learned by many people, it is not impossible that later it will also become bigger and make it into digital payments
It is not cryptocurrency industry that is really highlighted at the current of time but instead the blockchain technology.
As I've know there plenty of companies that are trying to develop further the blockchain technology and see whether there's a really beneficial things that could comes out of the use of that blockchain technology.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
never think when the market is in a bad situation or the price of a coin tends to decline then you think that the digital future is not bright, it's wrong. now this digital era is growing rapidly so it is impossible for the crypto world to stop here. I believe that the crypto world is still long and will continue.
Price is part of the factors to consider in analyzing the future of crypto.
But, the most important is the fundamentals, or things that could possibly push adoption, so far there are a lot of good news
in the crypto market, and that for me is having a good fundamentals.

Price dump is because it was oversold but this market will correct the right way and what we are witnessing now is a positive correction.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
I believe without doubt that there is a very big future for cryptocurrencies and all digital currencies in the world financial and economical sector.
 This is because the world is going digital and the invention of bitcoin and subsequently thousands of cryptocurrencies and it usage as shown that it is possible to transfer value in other means aside from fiat which I believe is the future of value exchange between two or more parties.
Digital currencies have a future and bitcoin will be in the centre of it all
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
never think when the market is in a bad situation or the price of a coin tends to decline then you think that the digital future is not bright, it's wrong. now this digital era is growing rapidly so it is impossible for the crypto world to stop here. I believe that the crypto world is still long and will continue.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Ending of the digital currency is dependd to the investor if they are going to sell the coin or not. But once the all investor sell their coins that's the cause for the crypto to die in the online world but it's not happen. Because if someone leave they have someone who come in to love and invest again to the bitcoin and the altcoins. There is big future for the cryptocurrency and for sure it will come.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Basically yes, not too long ago some says it will not succeed to where it is today and also from the very beginning no one literally no one expected this to happen and maybe now too, that not many are expecting might have a good run too. Take example of Bitcoin, if this currency didn't exist what will the crypto world will be today.

Cryptocurrency has a good opportunity, many large companies continue to enter and invest in crypto, and I believe that crypto will become a trend in the future, the most important thing is to be patient to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: