Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 8. (Read 65548 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency is more than a means of savings or exchange. Digital currencies have a huge transforming potential, much more than anything that has been seen in the financial sector before.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

No its not the end of Digital currency but its the end of manipulation from the market. Cryptocurrency is experiencing maturity as people are getting to educate themselves in learning the market rather than focus on hype.
Manipulation will decrease as time goes on, in other words, use of crypto will be greatly extended and also after the price increase.
Today's cryptocurrencies are like test version, issues in the future will also be removed and better version will be created.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

No its not the end of Digital currency but its the end of manipulation from the market. Cryptocurrency is experiencing maturity as people are getting to educate themselves in learning the market rather than focus on hype.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
Of course there is. Even though the market value of the coins are low because it is the time of bear, there will be a time that the coin's price would be back to normal. And at the time that this happen, all of those people who leave crypto will come back and the new era of digital currency will happen.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This is just the beginning. There is still a space for altcoin. I think the ico era will last a lot longer. You must search for potential currencies and make investment decisions in time. Huddl, Clear within my range right now is a very good choice. Kiss
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Of course there is a future for digital currencies but things take time to be adopted by the public. At the moment only a small percentage of the world use cryptocurrencies, which is rising everyday.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Of course, there is, she did not just appear. By the way, the news is getting better and better lately. Many large companies are introducing the blockchain, banks, etc. I think this industry will have a very big breakthrough!

They are introducing permissioned versions of blockchains and society should be careful that blockchains don't end up in even more centralization.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
I think that we should not make hasty conclusions, instead of panic, it is best to study the market and understand the mechanisms of its functioning. After that, it will become clear that nothing terrible is happening and the market just needs time to develop and attract new investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Of course, there is, she did not just appear. By the way, the news is getting better and better lately. Many large companies are introducing the blockchain, banks, etc. I think this industry will have a very big breakthrough!
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
If anything, this is the beginning of digital currency. Was the bubble in the year 2000 the end of the internet? Or the beginning?
Activity: 420
to my opinion, digital currency will be the future of our world because we are facing with the more and more modern world, and everything needs to be more convinient now so digital currency in a smartphone will be faster and more convinient in many ways.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Crypto currencies have a very bright future, you just need to give the market some time to recover. When whales are going to finally fill their pockets with cheap crypto currencies, we will launch the next rocket.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
In my opinion is crypto the future of ekonimiki of many countries of the world, I also believe that correction temporal, the history is written before our eyes, and it is sure that sooner or later we will see new records in the cost of coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
There is definitely a very big future, the most important thing here is to understand that not all coins will have a future and be able to choose the best projects for themselves. And in general the industry will grow and flourish so just follow this =)
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
sure, for me digital currency is the new era of financial.
when everything is ready it's just the matter of time
Activity: 1210
A bright and blossoming future is awaiting the blockchain technology and the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as there is a massive campaign ongoing globally in the favor of the crypto space and loads of other projects are busy committing their resources and deploying the technology to solve problems
I think the cryptocurrency has every chance of becoming digital gold. The main thing is for the countries of the world to accept and legitimize the cryptocurrency
I also really believe because crypto is a very good technology when applied in the future because crypto is very efficient because it can be used without third parties and the transaction is very transparent so it will be very helpful if we use crypto as a currency in the future.
Activity: 476
A bright and blossoming future is awaiting the blockchain technology and the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as there is a massive campaign ongoing globally in the favor of the crypto space and loads of other projects are busy committing their resources and deploying the technology to solve problems
I think the cryptocurrency has every chance of becoming digital gold. The main thing is for the countries of the world to accept and legitimize the cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Activity: 106
Yes! Cryptocurrency have bright future! I think this is only beginning!

What we are seeing now is simply the migration of people, because in cryptocurrency it has become less money than last year. I think that with time the capitalization of the market will grow up and again there will be a huge number of investors, marketers, ICO/STO projects, bounty campaigns and bounty hunters.

Of course, without real use of cryptocurrency in large volumes, there will be no growth. I think it is no secret that now very few people use cryptocurrency in real life. Therefore, there is still a long way to go in adopting cryptocurrency in daily use.

Only then, we will see an influx of people back ...
Activity: 317
I don't want to say it's over. I'd say it's a long and ongoing hibernation. We have small price up and downs. But there are no major changes) This can last for years until the full exit from the crypto currency of all.
You judge the future of cryptocurrency only by the price, and this is wrong, every day there are more high-quality and technically advanced coins that expand the possibilities of cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: