Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 6. (Read 65548 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Digital currency (cryptocurrency) has been in existence about 10 years now and people still ask questions about the future of digital currency.  The market volume and cap of the total digital currencies should tell you that, there is definitely a future for digital currency.
 If this
Is there still future for digital currency?
is based on the current prices of most digital currencies, you should know that the market price of digital currency is not the determinant of the future of it.

10 years sounds like a lot but you need to understand that this is is still a short time span. It is going to change the world. It will take another 10 years.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
Digital currency (cryptocurrency) has been in existence about 10 years now and people still ask questions about the future of digital currency.  The market volume and cap of the total digital currencies should tell you that, there is definitely a future for digital currency.
 If this
Is there still future for digital currency?
is based on the current prices of most digital currencies, you should know that the market price of digital currency is not the determinant of the future of it.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
It is not all about the price of cryptocurrency but the technology and the benefits we get from it, if the development and some adjustment for cryptocurrency continue then for sure there is a future.
Activity: 616
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
price decline is not the end of crypto or digital currency, a decrease in price is caused by a very rapid price movement and is determined by the number of requests and offers of coins in the market, as long as there are still many investors who are in crypto, crypto will not be destroyed, crypto survives with the support of investors
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
I think that the future of cryptocurrencies undoubtedly exists, and I think that it is closer than many people think. Today, despite the fact that the market continues to be bearish, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology are actively developing and there is much more positive news.

And you wondered why this is all actively developing. Thousands of new projects per year. Because most people want to create their own coin and become rich. From the projects there are scammers. Such a development is now in cryptocurrency. For now, I see only a bleak future.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrencies are a revolutionary technology and they will stay for long. The road for going mainstream
will take long time and we are still  at the beginning.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think that the future of cryptocurrencies undoubtedly exists, and I think that it is closer than many people think. Today, despite the fact that the market continues to be bearish, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology are actively developing and there is much more positive news.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
The future of cryptocurrencies or rather digital currency is bright, all that is needed in patience. Nothing good comes easy, it has to pass through processes, but one thing is sure blockchain and as such cryptocurrency has come to stay.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
I think the future is very large but only a small part of the projects will survive and will develop and progress. Therefore, here you need to identify the coolest projects. I think now this is our main goal and very difficult!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
as long as there are many who hold crypto there will always be a future for crypto. and every time crypto will develop for the better. I believe that in the future crypto will be bigger than now. that's why keep believing because crypto won't die.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Digital currencies are too young to be thought of as a failure. I think the future is full of countries accepting cryptos and to the last time when the last man accept and use crypto in their daily transaction. Crypto has come to  stay and it is backed by a system that is trusted. I perceive mass adoption of crypto in the next 2 years. Everyone will see the positive side of crypto soon.

Yes, they are. Most people even do not know about the existence of the majority of altcoins. However, many of these projects will be developing. I see they have a very good future, but we have to wait for it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Digitization now has a very big and very serious dignity. Actually, I think that a very large number of chances will exist to ensure a great future for the entire cryptocurrency world. The most important thing is to stay in this area.
yes, maybe now there are only a few corrections to get bigger than before. Hopefully it can happen especially for prices and higher trust in crypto. and I chose to keep crypto for more than yesterday
Activity: 686
Digitization now has a very big and very serious dignity. Actually, I think that a very large number of chances will exist to ensure a great future for the entire cryptocurrency world. The most important thing is to stay in this area.
Blockchain technology is a technology that is very useful if used properly so that crypto also has the same potential as the technology that supports it, but maybe crypto is more easily destroyed than the blockchain.
but basically back again, if the blockchain is also accepted, crypto is also likely to be accepted.
Activity: 588
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
I believe in a bright future of all cryptocurrencies, except shitcoins. Also I believe in a bull run which will happen soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
the future at digital currency, and crypto in general - huge, improbable пoтeнциял for development, I trust in the future where all countries of the world are calculated crypto.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
No, this is just the beginning. Now a difficult period, and it can be delayed for a long time. Many people have left the market disappointed in the cryptocurrency. But the time will come, be patient.

I do not think that it will drag on for a long time. I think that this year will be the last when there will be such a difficult period for all market participants.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
No, this is just the beginning. Now a difficult period, and it can be delayed for a long time. Many people have left the market disappointed in the cryptocurrency. But the time will come, be patient.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Obviously yes , there is a very bright future for it. After all falling and rising of prices doesn't decide the survival. Cryptocurrency has been established very well amongst the users.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Sure, there's still a really bigger future for digital currency, cryptocurrency in general are still under adoption and when digital currency finally get full adopt, it will take over the world and the bigger guys in crypto we be the ones to control the world with their holdings, so for now you should try and get involve and enjoy the ride to the world of digital currency
Pages:
Jump to: