Pages:
Author

Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum - page 4. (Read 18280 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 14, 2019, 12:45:00 AM
Yes, this is very good news and they should have launched crypto coins. I think every positive thing that is done will have a very good impact on the development of Crypto. And Brazil is a very large country so that it will have a big impact and especially for Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 13, 2019, 10:58:34 PM
I think it is a good one for ethereum but on the other hand, news sometimes don't really change anything in this bearish trend unlike before when there is a news it spikes up the value of the token. My general belief is that in the future the value of ethereum would greatly  increase.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
February 13, 2019, 10:54:32 PM
Another achievement of ethereum once the treaty or partnership of Brazilian National Social Development Bank and ethereum happens. There will have good impact of ethereum demands and the value. We can see the result once the negotiations occur and launched.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 13, 2019, 10:50:09 PM
Yes, of course this is good news especially for supporters of ethereum, after all this time they certainly are waiting for good news for this ethereum, hopefully in the future ethereum will develop better and more supporters for this coin
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
February 13, 2019, 09:12:55 PM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
This could benefit to ETH as a whole since it is running in an erc20 smart contract it would use eth as a payment gas for every transaction it is executed. And the can boost the demand of etherium token.
Activity: 518
February 13, 2019, 08:46:31 PM
Of course this is the good sign of ethereum because the price keep going high and ethereum was go back in rank number two, ethereum holder they are going to be happy at this moment.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 07:44:42 PM
I like the general push for countries to enable crypto projects like this however I think there could be something better than pegging it to their currency seeing how volatile it already is. Have you heard of ampleforth who also happens to be building on Ethereum but with an algorithmic stablecoin that is inflates and deflates according to demand.
Activity: 854
February 13, 2019, 07:28:21 PM
There might be so many news, lots of updates, but they might not all be relevant at that moment, to cause a significant growth in price.
Some updates are just distinct, that no many how awkward they might seem, there will surely be an uptrend in the market.
Some other news will definitely still come and that might make a lot of great differences.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 05:32:13 PM
This is very good news. This kind of project when creating a state cryptocurrency is a significant contribution to the promotion, distribution and development of the crypto industry.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 04:38:06 PM
I think so, I'm sure that ethereum will return to second place before 2018 ends, and today has become proof because it has risen by more than 10%, investing now is profitable.
Yes it will back again into a second place, But as of now the etherium are suffered so much to drop the price. If the drop again maybe we should not let to sell our etherium ill think the one doing that it's only the weakhands.

I think so, I'm sure that ethereum will return to second place before 2018 ends, and today has become proof because it has risen by more than 10%, investing now is profitable.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
February 13, 2019, 03:51:49 PM
If the project is eventually lunch it will definitely have a multiplayer effect on ethereum because that action alone will bring confidence in blochain technology and crypto currency market and other countries of the world will follow the step in adopting crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
February 13, 2019, 03:28:20 PM
There are a lot of great signs for Ether but the price is still around 120 USD and I think it is pretty low for such a great coin. I cannot wait to see the final release of Ethereum 2.0 and when it comes on time, Ether will fly.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 03:27:53 PM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

I think that type of volume on Ethereum would be amazing for the price.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 13, 2019, 03:27:04 PM
In my opinion, any news, whether good or bad, will always have a positive effect on the market in the future, because one way or another, the news leaves a trace in people's memory.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 13, 2019, 03:22:36 PM
Well things will change for good in 2019. Brazil is not the only country that is working on cryptocurrency. There are other countries that are studying it and some of them will adopt it in the near future.
Activity: 230
February 13, 2019, 03:16:30 PM
There are some good NEWS coming up for ethereum , and most important of them I think is the new hardfork heading front of it , Ethereum needs to change its algorithm to POS from POW if it wants to improve in my view.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 13, 2019, 03:01:09 PM

a stable Brazilian coin on a par with their national currency that will run on the blockchain of ethereum is very interesting i think i'll buy some,it will increase the visibility / advertising of the crypto in this country, i do not think it will be full decentralized but patience...
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
February 13, 2019, 02:28:55 PM
Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. Thus, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the price of Ethereum can reduce its value in the shorter term. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 15, 2019, 01:06:44 PM
This is unambiguously good news for Ethereum, on the whole, quite a lot of such good news is coming out, however they do not in any way affect the market price, although I always assumed that positive news should always positively influence the price of a project.
Activity: 378
January 15, 2019, 12:57:03 PM
There are a lot of awesome news that are going to push the market price forward due to the blockchain update. It is going to happen within the next few days and I hope we would see a great pump after the hardfork.
Pages:
Jump to: