Pages:
Author

Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum - page 6. (Read 18280 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 23, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
We are greatly moving into $200, hopefully  we could get it before the end of this year as we celebrate New Year with a big smile.☺.
Anyways,  we are expecting recovery for this month and it looks like we even recover a little bit as it shown in the chart  but weren't to think that this is the start for bull run.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 23, 2018, 06:24:09 PM
I am very happy to hear this news, I am still holding ethereum and I am almost desperate with ethereum over some price declines some time ago.
I need more positive news now.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
there are indeed many new projects that use the ETH base both from the blockchain and platform, this makes ETH an important coin, so don't worry about the current ETH price being cheap, so at a low price this is the right time for more investment get a very high profit
Activity: 476
December 23, 2018, 06:09:34 PM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
For me I really like to hold ETH because ETH is next to bitcoin and is very affordable compare to the price of bitcoin which is already high. ETH also has many features that most of the bounty campaigns and ICOs has using ETH wallet for their transactions. I hope ETH will boom next year round.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 23, 2018, 06:02:09 PM
To be honest, I am quite surprised that you are asking at all, ofcourse it is good news, other banks might even use their stable coin to move funds from one bank to another, this is definitely a list for Ethereum and there are many more wins ahead.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 23, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
More and more big organisations are now jumping into the blockchain and Cryptocurrency world and no matter the recognised organisation, it is always good news for crypto in general and not just Ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
December 23, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
This is very good news, we hope that this will positively affect the market situation, but the likelihood that this will significantly affect the market rate is very small as the market is used to such news and, accordingly, the market has good reaction, but insignificant
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
December 23, 2018, 04:52:18 PM
It's brilliant development for ethereum, of course. Like ripple, ethereum can use this to have more usage area. Maybe this development help that ethereum price increase on today.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 04:00:23 PM
Certainly... Brazil has a major economy in the southern part America. Adoption of the crypto technology on the Ethereum platform can only lead to more utilization of the Ethereum cryptocurrency exposing it to a wider market. This could set a tune for wide usability of the token leading to price appreciation and project growth. With the success of the technology in the Country, it could equally send ripple effects of adoption throughout the continent and ultimately providing more market base for the token.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
For sure it is best news for ETH as there are few well known companies who are adopting ETH. In this way I think ETH will gain fame and value all over the market. This will make price of ETH high and will attract more contracts towards it in crypto currency. I want all issues between blockchain and ETH to be fixed as soon as possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
From the market movement, i think this is a good sing for ethereum and also for another altcoins.
Most of the altcoins are rising together with each of percentage that so vary for each coins, just like they are racing to the top.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 23, 2018, 12:24:49 PM
My opinion. It is known that Brazil is not a rich country. And a few billion profits can improve the environment. Combining a bank and investment can give a good growth to the Brazilian and cryptocurrency economy. Great news.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
December 23, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
I think this is a beginning of the new trend on ethereum. I believe that this rising of the price has a big impact in the market maybe this Q1 of 2019 the ethereum is reallyvexpected to rise after the dip because it is a potential coin and it is really amazing coin that is really popular in the market. I believe that it will pump back soon.
Activity: 183
December 23, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
This will have a good impact on Ethereum, even though this won't be felt soon, but I'm sure we can feel it in the future, considering that Brazil is a vast country. its participation will support the development of crypto as a whole.
Activity: 420
December 23, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
We've fluctuated already back into $100 above, and I feel good to see it slowly recovering from almost a month in 2 digits. Though the price isn't fully recovered but its an indication that the team behind Ethereum will doing well, perhaps they make great  things even BTC won't show aggressiveness.
What is now the Ethereum goes up , it is not a recovery and rebound from the fall , if you look ahead I expect another drop in Ethereum
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
I think so, I'm sure that ethereum will return to second place before 2018 ends, and today has become proof because it has risen by more than 10%, investing now is profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
This is a positive news. It can greatly improve the value for ETH. At the same time, mining operators may opt for organic investment instead of continuing mining. At this stage, speculation is more appropriate than exploitation. Based on that, the past 2 weeks the market has moved forward. Hopefully ETH values ​​will boom in the mid-2019 period.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 23, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
I think this is a positive sign for ethereum. the last few ethereum began to experience a slight increase and hopefully later in mid-January Ethereum can reach a good price
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
December 23, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

your opinion Smiley

that is very good information, especially for Ethereum collectors.
maybe in 2019 the price of Ethereum will increase rapidly to return to $ 1000
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
For me, that is a good sign when a national bank launches a stabletoken on ethereum.
It shows that the bank believes in ethereum and therefore uses it.
That gives me hope ethereum is the right coin for me.
Pages:
Jump to: