Pages:
Author

Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum - page 7. (Read 18280 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
Increase for 30$ is a good start of sky rocket!
I think it will be a profitable way if you hold ethereum with margin. To my regret I was liquidated tonight,because I had short position
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 23, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
The price of ethereum was increasing little by little i think this is the good sign of ethereum price to recover at this moment, many of our investors are making investment so that the price of ethereum was affecting to increase the price in the market.
Activity: 216
December 23, 2018, 08:41:28 AM
the business is fairly good, but if you keep trying it still doesn't improve, it's fate.
sounds like it's not easy to make that change. of course if you really can make a change, it will have a good impact on some tokens.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
Upcoming several months look great for the whole crypto currencies market. The Bakkt exchange is going to be launched soon if everything goes well. Ethereum is also going to the moon with the bunch of updates.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 07:24:35 AM
Personally, I think the good news is that banks have begun to introduce technologies that are related to cryptocurrencies. Such news can have a positive impact on the overall market situation, as well as on Ethereum separately.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

Whether is this a good sign for crypto in general i am not sure of the effect. What i am sure is that this act will help to increase the total volume of crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 07:15:18 AM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley
Since it is a state-owned bank, therefore, it is a centralized coin which for me is not a good coin to invest because it can be manipulated by the bank, no bigger pump will be associated in this coin, I'm sure for this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 23, 2018, 07:15:03 AM
I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
First of all, the platform should be adapted for the new conditions of the cryptocurrency market. Scaling the Block chain will attract more and more investors, as well as become attractive for new ico projects.
Activity: 602
December 23, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
December 23, 2018, 07:03:44 AM
We've fluctuated already back into $100 above, and I feel good to see it slowly recovering from almost a month in 2 digits. Though the price isn't fully recovered but its an indication that the team behind Ethereum will doing well, perhaps they make great  things even BTC won't show aggressiveness.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 23, 2018, 06:59:18 AM
I don't think if it's a good sign for ethereum or not, but I see that the ethereum is on the green price and now, the price increase. I think in 2019, we will see many other banks in the worlds trying to use the different platforms and not just using ethereum as their network but also they will try to implement with the other coins. But lets we see what will happen with the Brazilian National Social Development Bank, and if there is a benefit for the bank itself, the other bank will come to the crypto.
Activity: 196
December 23, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
For Ethereum this is more plus than minus but think that people are accustomed to new contracts and for growth need that the more massive but in a whole novos the good.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 06:56:03 AM
Guys dont miss out on buying just because you think itll go lower, i mean you should of been buying before anyways, but prices are still great in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 23, 2018, 06:53:27 AM

your opinion Smiley

I do not think that it affects Etherum at all, they are simply adopting what is the most common form of token and launching as an ERC-20. Most projects start this way then will migrate to their own blockchain once developed.

Is this true? Can you name several projects other than EOS and Tron, who moved to their own blockchains from the Ethereum's? I think there are not many such projects, while there are hundreds of ERC20 tokens using Ethereum blockchain currently. The thing is that to be secure a blockchain should be used by many people, and apparently that is not so easy to achieve, and that's why most projects prefer using the Ethereum blockchain instead of moving to their own.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 23, 2018, 04:31:07 AM
It pleases that such projects are being released on Ethereum, the network is growing more and more, and accordingly the course will grow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 23, 2018, 04:28:58 AM
While we are worried about the market conditions, there are a lot of good news concerning Eth and that sooner or later they will be capitalized. Even the universal login project will change the usability. Keep strong!
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 04:06:51 AM
Right now, we just need ethereum to be able to break out from bitcoin and go its own way and that would be good for ethereum for now that the coins are going up a bit I do think that this is a good thing for the coin. It might take a while but ethereum is going to get back on its feet and it is going to go back to the glory that it was before
Activity: 854
December 22, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
It's good to see that Brazil is o e of the countries that will bring good impact, not just to ethereum, but also to the crypto space in entirety. It's a good development and this might make ethereum to have more adoptions in future.
We have seen ethereum plummet over time, but it is presently picking up. If this continues there might be so many who would want to use the platform of eth.
Activity: 434
December 22, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
This is just a comfort. Ethereum will take a long time to recover. Now I am not optimistic about it. It will continue to depreciate and let many people give up. Too many project parties hold Ethereum instead of investors.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 05:54:26 AM
In fact, despite the fact that the capitalization of Ethereum was falling, a large number of users came to the project itself. Don't bury Ethereum so early. Very soon there will be a fork . After it, the price will rise in any case.
Just try to believe the future of ethereum, hardfork is on the way and we will have limited ethereum after Hybrind system has already implemented to the ethereum chain. The price will rise again but we need
to believe about the market right now dude.

All will surely recover and all trust in the market will return to normal where all of the price tokens/coins are slowly rising
Pages:
Jump to: