Pages:
Author

Topic: is this a good sign for ethereum - page 5. (Read 18280 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 15, 2019, 12:54:02 PM
In my opinion, the state of cryptocurrencies are useless. I'll tell you why I think so. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies, unlike Fiat money, have a limited issue and their main idea in decentralization, and for the state cryptocurrency these qualities are alien.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 15, 2019, 12:09:58 PM
I think many other company or bank will also start to utilize ethereum for their need.
And another coins might be able to follow it's footstep and being used on some company.

If a company or bank uses ethereum to do their needs and transactions. I think that is a good thing. Because coins like that do indeed have to be copied by other altcoins. And Ethereum proves that ethereum is very good for companies and banks.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 15, 2019, 11:55:54 AM
Ethereum is not splitting or anything, so I highly doubt there will be as much hype around it as there was with BCH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 15, 2019, 09:28:40 AM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

Good news for cryptocurrency market. More and more countries use crypto as a solution to reduce the inflation and the devaluation of fiat money. It is similar to the period that paper money replace metal money to transact daily in the past
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 14, 2019, 11:44:12 PM
A state-owned bank in Brazil is about to issue a crypto token designed to maintain parity with the national currency.
the Brazilian National Social Development Bank will launch a pilot in January 2019 for the BNDES token, which runs on the ethereum blockchain.

https://www.coindesk.com/this-brazilian-bank-is-using-ethereum-to-issue-a-stablecoin

your opinion Smiley

Well, there is two things that make the crypto change its way, Adoption and Decline. As I can see, brazilian national social development bank is going to somehow adopt on ethereum block chain which is good for the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 10:50:04 PM
I think many other company or bank will also start to utilize ethereum for their need.
And another coins might be able to follow it's footstep and being used on some company.
Activity: 448
January 14, 2019, 10:13:02 PM
I really think it is now a good sign for ethereum, for now its a turning point of its price to increase. i think that many of us here hopes that its price would increase even some says "to the moon" but i really hope not just the ethereum coin, even all altcoins i hope that they all increase so that many would be happy.
Activity: 574
January 14, 2019, 10:02:41 PM

your opinion Smiley
If the implementation going smoothly, i believe in the future there will be time when many of the crytocurrency being accepted globally.
That way will makes the crypto market became more stable than now, and it should have a high value.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 14, 2019, 09:41:53 PM
As of entering to 2019, early this year is a turning point of ethereum coin. From a negative to a positive increasing price. A good sign showing that ethereum would rise and bloom in this years market.
At least we barely see it regain and go up to 3 digits again. But since we're still in the bear market, it might take years for ethereum to regain what it has lost. It need more time and of course we need a bull season so that all coins will go back to it's previous price not just ethereum.
Activity: 378
January 14, 2019, 09:34:25 PM
Of course, of course we hope that this is a good sign for ethereum, after experiencing a long downturn it is time for ethereum to rise again and this 2019 hopefully the cryptocurrency will run smoothly like all hopes
Activity: 784
January 14, 2019, 08:56:43 PM
As of entering to 2019, early this year is a turning point of ethereum coin. From a negative to a positive increasing price. A good sign showing that ethereum would rise and bloom in this years market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 14, 2019, 08:48:27 PM
I think so, I'm sure that ethereum will return to second place before 2018 ends, and today has become proof because it has risen by more than 10%, investing now is profitable.
Yes it will back again into a second place, But as of now the etherium are suffered so much to drop the price. If the drop again maybe we should not let to sell our etherium ill think the one doing that it's only the weakhands.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 07:20:07 PM
i like this news very much and it strengthens my confidence in crypto. it once again shows that the acceptance of crypto is increasing and that is very good. the brazilian bank will certainly not be the only one using crypto in the future.

of course this is a good news,,
and i believe a lot of bank or other financial institutions already make their research on blockchain and cryptocurrencies,,
they just wait the right time to use blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies buddy
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
i like this news very much and it strengthens my confidence in crypto. it once again shows that the acceptance of crypto is increasing and that is very good. the brazilian bank will certainly not be the only one using crypto in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
I think it will be a positive impact and will increase trust in ethereum, and ethereum will increase in popularity and will be able to attract investors to invest in it.
For sure it is best news for ETH as there are few well known companies who are adopting ETH. In this way I think ETH will gain fame and value all over the market. This will make price of ETH high and will attract more contracts towards it in crypto currency. I want all issues between blockchain and ETH to be fixed as soon as possible.

The sign is really very good. I do believe that Ethereum will be used by more great and famous companies, and it will be known not as some altcoin for ICOs. Ethereum will in a lot during 2019-2020.
Activity: 398
December 24, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
My opinion. It is known that Brazil is not a rich country. And a few billion profits can improve the environment. Combining a bank and investment can give a good growth to the Brazilian and cryptocurrency economy. Great news.

but, this is really great news for ethereum,,
because, this mean a mass adoptions on crypto is real,, so, this really big sign if the future of crypto is bright  Wink
Activity: 20
December 24, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
I don't think if it's a good sign for ethereum or not, but I see that the ethereum is on the green price and now, the price increase. I think in 2019, we will see many other banks in the worlds trying to use the different platforms and not just using ethereum as their network but also they will try to implement with the other coins. But lets we see what will happen with the Brazilian National Social Development Bank, and if there is a benefit for the bank itself, the other bank will come to the crypto.
We can say that it is a positive sign for ethereum because if a governmental organization or a bigger institution will come to start their token on ethereum platform then all of that community will come to know about etherum and among them there will be many investors who after knowing about ethereum will also invest in ethereum.
Activity: 686
December 23, 2018, 07:27:56 PM
I think this is a beginning of the new trend on ethereum. I believe that this rising of the price has a big impact in the market maybe this Q1 of 2019 the ethereum is reallyvexpected to rise after the dip because it is a potential coin and it is really amazing coin that is really popular in the market. I believe that it will pump back soon.
This price increase I can only consider as a correction, as the market has been going down for too long. I think that perhaps Ethereum will return to 250 dollars, and Bitcoin to 5000 dollars, but then most likely will fall again.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 23, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
For a Brazilian bank to consider using Cryptocurrencies, even a stable coin in the ethereum blockchain is wonderful news, this shows that more and more centralised institutions are realising the potential of blockchain technology.
Activity: 343
December 23, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
I think it's a good sign for all cryptomarket. I think that all these legalizations in different countries have a positive influence to all cryptoeconomy. It would be great if all countries will accept crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: