Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 10. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
did decide to buy or hold it is very difficult, we can not predict bitcoin price in the future, but my experience, you better buy now, than you regret, even though bitcoin price keeps falling, you keep the coin is possible to know forward , and hopefully in the future will rise as usual again.
I think it is a better time for buy bitcoin. because bitcoin price drop. last 2 month ago bitcoin rate was high, so we all hope that after few weeks bitcoin  will increase again. SO it is the riight time for buy bitcoin.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
did decide to buy or hold it is very difficult, we can not predict bitcoin price in the future, but my experience, you better buy now, than you regret, even though bitcoin price keeps falling, you keep the coin is possible to know forward , and hopefully in the future will rise as usual again.
I think that today is the case when there is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. There is nowhere to wait, because the price reduction is practically not planned. According to forecasts, most experts are already at the bottom of the market today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
In my opinion buying Bitcoin for long term hold is always a good choice and its always a good time to do this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
The fact that Renault shows the possibility of even a big drop in prices, so perhaps there will be a situation that will give you the opportunity to buy more cheaply with low prices. The fact is that there is no certainty about us, but nevertheless in the fall of the market speaks for itself.
Activity: 252
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
As you think, the present moment is very suitable for you to buy and trade bitcoin. You can see that bitcoin prices are rebounding strongly today and no signs of slowing down. Bitcoin prices have already surpassed the $ 7500 level, an extremely important milestone to reach the $ 8000 mark.

So you buy bitcoin this time to be able to lose the maximum profit.
Activity: 266
It looks like this morning as BTC briefly went below 10K was the best moment to buy since the price in that moment has formed a double bottom, at least for short term price action. In fact, afterwards the price has rallied to over 11.5K. Still not clear if the rise will go on though. There are different opinions on that.
I see that at the moment the market is moving sideways and the bitcoin price is fluctuating between $ 7000 and $ 10,000 and there is no sign that it will rebound and break out of this range. That is why buying bitcoin at this time is extremely dangerous. You may lose money at any time when the bitcoin price drops. So now you need to stay out and wait for the market to start trading again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

I think it's now the best time to get more bitcoin since price had been stable between $7,000 to $10,000 lately. Let's just hope that it will not fall harder. Once the market started recovering, it will surely give a good profit to those who took the risk when the market was at bad condition.
but always calculate with its risk.so no more people said that bitcoin price going dead.some people is not ready to accept while bitcoin or altcoin that they buy going down.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18

I think it's now the best time to get more bitcoin since price had been stable between $7,000 to $10,000 lately. Let's just hope that it will not fall harder. Once the market started recovering, it will surely give a good profit to those who took the risk when the market was at bad condition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

This time is good for bitcoin buying but you have to hold this for the long term and now the prices are good and we can easily buy bitcoin from the market and the investors are looking for this time and like the precious year once again the bitcoin market will grow and those who were waiting for the right time to buy bitcoin then this is a chance for them to buy bitcoin at low price and soon they will see that their investment and holding of bitcoin value is double.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.

I agree. There are so many things right now that's affecting Bitcoin negatively. In recent news, Twitter has followed suit with Facebook in banning advertisements or related-posts to cryptocurrency. That has really affected Bitcoin's value because it dropped to below eight thousand after the pronouncement of such banning by the said social media platforms. Therefore, since its value is going down, then it's the best time to buy since you can get more amount for less value. However, you should also see the bigger picture that you would have to be patient and wait for your investment to realize.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
Now we are at the levels where the last growth came from. I'll be watching from the sidelines. If now there is a correction of this growth, I will buy higher, when there will be a growth of 5% up.
Or, if we move down, I'll wait for the entry signals.
Well, good for you that you at least have a clear plan and strategy, but someone who does not and probably all that you have said may mean jargon to him, then he should just buy and hold, that is the essence. A dip comes, people miss it eventually because they are waiting for a dip and then they end up screwing themselves up badly when the market turns up and that is why you see people joining FOMO.

I guess at this stage, it is just better to tell people like this not to even bother buying or they can wait for as long as they want to, no one cares. If it is not glaring enough for someone who want to go long to always take advantage of the dip, then I wonder what they are really looking at.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
You need TA more in order to enter and exit with profits. Lately, a lot of the positive news that drove bitcoin to continue heading to the moon.
Why does he even need TA when he is not asking to want to trade ? If he is a trader, he will not be asking when to buy and when not to buy as he would have been able to make use of his knowledge to make the right decision, but for someone who does not have the knowledge, as long as there is a dip, then they should buy, if there is more dip, then they should buy more. It is not now that matters, it is the future because I am sure it is a great one to look forward to.

Buying with the plans of holding for longer duration is always recommended and for this there will be no need of looking for further downfall of bitcoin prices and anyone can buy at market prices right away. Probably price may fluctuate in coming days but there will be no guarantee for any more bottom prices.
Activity: 630
The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
I agree. Buying bitcoin from $7000 to $9000 is the best price. And then, the only thing you need to do is to hold bitcoin as long as you can. I know that bitcoin can easily x2 in this year. You will earn money from bitcoin. People will start buying bitcoin again and again and again
Basically you can’t wait anymore. There were some fuds roaming last week that may be prices will fall down and become so negligible like $2000 or around. But that is just a false news and this will be never be happening anymore. So yes this $7000 starting prices are so amazing for buying bitcoins. Go for this and then you may have option to trade either or to hold them for long time.
7k$ - 8k$ is already a good entry price and waiting for bitcoin price to touched the 2000$ level maybe that would not happen anymore although so many negative news and fud to bitcoin but the support in 7k level is very strong If i where you i wiuld buy at the current price or you will left behind when market start to be bullish
Yes $8k is the best price to buy bitcoins. just check last 3 months price chart the BTC price will go up to $7.5k and it will rise again. So i think $8k is the stable price and if anything happens in coming months the price will go high but it will not come down this is my prediction.
Activity: 616
Yes, it is a good time to start on investing on crypto while it's still young but it's more riskier right now because of the fuds etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
I agree. Buying bitcoin from $7000 to $9000 is the best price. And then, the only thing you need to do is to hold bitcoin as long as you can. I know that bitcoin can easily x2 in this year. You will earn money from bitcoin. People will start buying bitcoin again and again and again
Basically you can’t wait anymore. There were some fuds roaming last week that may be prices will fall down and become so negligible like $2000 or around. But that is just a false news and this will be never be happening anymore. So yes this $7000 starting prices are so amazing for buying bitcoins. Go for this and then you may have option to trade either or to hold them for long time.
7k$ - 8k$ is already a good entry price and waiting for bitcoin price to touched the 2000$ level maybe that would not happen anymore although so many negative news and fud to bitcoin but the support in 7k level is very strong If i where you i wiuld buy at the current price or you will left behind when market start to be bullish
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

You can wait as long as you want,but always remember that we are not sure when is the dip price of bitcoin and if that is the dippest or not, if you think that the price of bitcoin that you can buy is already enough for you to to get profit for the future then buy.
In fact, he can wait till forever and still be expecting someone to tell him when to buy or not. Do we even need anyone to be telling us all these things ?

The handwriting is written glaringly all over the wall and I wonder why someone would still be here not being able to take advantage of now to make their future better because this is apparently the future and whatever value anyone is buying now is still very cheap as far as I am concerned.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
It is always a good time to buy and sell (trade) bitcoin if you know what you are doing my friend.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin , dont wait for it to decrease even more because we dont know when it will increase its value . so it is better to be sure rather than losing money

Yes I think this is the best time to inverse your valuable money in bitcoin.Now the price is started to increase and which shows,you will get short term profit in bitcoin soon.The people who want to get profit in short term,I think this will be the best time for buying bitcoin.

The price is fluctuating on daily basis so if you are a day trader and believes in short term profits the without wasting any time you should buy bitcoins now and sell it as soon as you see the hike in the price to get short term profits but if you are a long term holder and don't want to take any risk of buying and selling in short term then in that case you should buy bitcoins now and hold it for a long term and wait for the price to reach to the moon as holding longer will bring huge profits for you as majority of experts are predicting that it will touch $30k price by the end of the year.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin , dont wait for it to decrease even more because we dont know when it will increase its value . so it is better to be sure rather than losing money

Yes I think this is the best time to inverse your valuable money in bitcoin.Now the price is started to increase and which shows,you will get short term profit in bitcoin soon.The people who want to get profit in short term,I think this will be the best time for buying bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: