Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 9. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Dump time is the best time to buy bitcoin, so that you can profit a big amount when you sell your bitcoin in increase time. It's good to wait for the price increase because we have the opportunity to earn big to multiply our profit.
As long as the bitcoin price is lower than 20,000 USD, that was still a good time to buy. I believ ethat the bitcoin will rise soon before this year end. The fast growing economy of crypto currency feild is the one of the great basis that this bitcoin will become more popular, and it's popularity will leads everyone to trust and invest on it in the near future, so then I suggest that we need to buy more today and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world

Dump time is the best time to buy bitcoin, so that you can profit a big amount when you sell your bitcoin in increase time. It's good to wait for the price increase because we have the opportunity to earn big to multiply our profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
For me it is a good time to start buying bitcoins if you just have an excess money because if you buy bitcoins and you fo not have any money anymore it is hard to do it you might end up panic selling because you needed the money urgently. Because holding bitcoins today are much better in a long term thing because there are rumors that the bitcoins  can be up to $40k in the market before the year ends so just stay tuned with taht to happen
We can start buying a lot of bitcoin now because the prices decreases in the market. As what you've said, there are rumors to range at that price, so for us to gain good moneys its much better if we take long term investment. In this forum, a lot of opportunities and we can still earning in different way aside investment method, like for joining signature campaign ,airdrops .
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
For me it is a good time to start buying bitcoins if you just have an excess money because if you buy bitcoins and you fo not have any money anymore it is hard to do it you might end up panic selling because you needed the money urgently. Because holding bitcoins today are much better in a long term thing because there are rumors that the bitcoins  can be up to $40k in the market before the year ends so just stay tuned with taht to happen
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This time is the best time for you to trade bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are continuously increasing and is currently in the adjustment phase. So this is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and trade, the market is strong and the market capitalization has exceeded 400 billion dollars.
Activity: 305
I believe that you should invest now because anytime bitvoin price will surely rise again.  It is important that we should invest while the price is not that high to ensure our profit when btc price pumps again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Is is still best to buy at the moment since the market hasn't recover yet. I believe that it is still best to buy at it's low value rather than wait as the value rises up. Better buy and purchase this early because according to speculations, there is a big possibility that bitcoin might hit the highest by the end of the year.

Right now, bitcoin is beginning to rise again so I believe, it is the best and perfect time to buy bitcoin because if you don't, you will regret a lot. The rise is continuous and we never know until when it is going to happen. So you have to chase it while the price is still low so you can trade it at a higher price. Don't wait too long until it is too late.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
yes, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently down and take this opportunity to earn profits because bitcoin prices will surely rise again and investing in bitcoin will be very profitable
Activity: 238
This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.
the best and the perdect time for you to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price dump and that would be the perfext time for you to buy because as a businessman you should buy bitcoin when its dump for you to get big profit, "buy low sell high"thats the thing you should know.
Activity: 420
for now it may be a good time if you want to buy and start investing in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are down and this is a chance to buy cheaply then hold it and wait for the price to rise again so you'll get a profit
Activity: 291
In our future to yours time, lol. Bitcoin is already gaining more stability, touched the bottom and goes up again slightly
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The market is in a very good buying position at this time because after a long bear trend its started to recover now so its better to buy now and earn profit from here. Because more chances are for the price increase from here.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Now is a good time to buy bitcoin. It is obvious that in the near future bitcoin will grow strongly. I look at bitcoin rates every day and wait.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Is is still best to buy at the moment since the market hasn't recover yet. I believe that it is still best to buy at it's low value rather than wait as the value rises up. Better buy and purchase this early because according to speculations, there is a big possibility that bitcoin might hit the highest by the end of the year.
Activity: 252
Yes, exactly it's a good time to bye bitcoin because BTC is now decreasing. for sure after 2 or 3 months gonna be $15k++. so that you will be profitable.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Guys you don't know what does the word "Best" means. How can current time be best while bitcoin's worth was some cents in the begining? Seems that time was the best, not current one and in this world there won't be any better moment than that when bitcoin launched.
And what's about should you wait or not, decide yourself because crypto is unpredictable.

Every day is good to buy a bitcoin because we know the bitcoin price in the future will growing up and theres a big chance to develop a new currency in the whole  world.bitcoin now is going back in a normal price so i think in this time you have a chance to buy a bitcoin and hold it and wait the exact time to sell but give time to monator the price so you know the movement of value.
No one know what the price of bitcoin is going to be in the future and for anyone who wants to go in long and wait for a huge number of years simply makes this particular time a good time to invest in bitcoins based on the fact that we have bottomed enough for a year. However, it is always in the hands on each and every one with respect to the decisions we all make, so the ball is in the OP's court.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Starts to now buy Bitcoin and hold, it's good to invest altcoins especially at low prices, good work right now buy and hold coins and wait two or three months.
Well bitcoins are so amazing and they don’t let you become much worried about your future if you start trusting in them. Holding is best source of getting big profits because this will help you to increase the value of your investment and make it much bigger when it comes to the results day. So implement this strategy and just buy at low, hold longer and then sell at highs possible value.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
BTC price started to rise up slowly recently, but it is still affordable to buy now, especially if you are looking to hold your bitcoins for long period. If you look for short term profit, it is better to study carefully the BTC market and chart, because we dont know if the price will keep increasing or it will decrease again.
Activity: 462
The price of bitcoin is down right now, so I highly recommend you to buy now. Wait until the price goes up then sell when you are satisfied on your profit or you can hold it for longterm.
If you have made up your mind to jump into any of the crypto currency and that you have this much of money that you can buy some bitcoins at this very moment, then I will suggest you not to think for a second and that you should go for buying of bitcoins right now.

You may not get such a golden chance of buying the bitcoins at such cheaper rates in the future and that you need to make a wise decision as soon as possible.
Right! If there is anything anyone should have done by now with all the dip is to have already gotten in. I usually do not know how dip it is people are really waiting for and until they miss a good chance, I am absolutely show that is when they will realize the best chance of their life. I always wonder, if you do not buy when there is a dip, is it going to be when the price is rising and everyone is trying to catch up in a FOMO?
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Starts to now buy Bitcoin and hold, it's good to invest altcoins especially at low prices, good work right now buy and hold coins and wait two or three months.
Pages:
Jump to: