Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 7. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
The market today has some signs of recovery in the short term, bitcoin prices have rebounded and broke the $ 8300 mark, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 9000 today. So you can buy bitcoin at this time so you can trade in the short term, the market in recent days is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so you must have a specific commercial plan to minimize the risk.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes, it is a good time to start buying bitcoin than to wait for the sort of time
because the price of the coins in the market is definitely open arms or welcome  to everyone because is affordable in the market and to the investors, to start an investment.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
Good time and best chance to invest at bitcoin this time as it  was at the very dip price.The correction price is over and has reach the support level so pumping price will start to rise very soon

It seems to me that NOW it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins - they are very cheap. Some months will pass, and the cryptocurrency will grow in times. I suppose, close to the autumn-winter, crypto will be expensive.
They're just in a little bit dip and i don't think it's gonna be a bottom price for buying purpose.
So i will suggest you not to buy at this moment because it wasn't good enough for buying. Just wait a few time and you'll see the price will be more attracted.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
Hi,i hoped you didnt buy the time you posted this and still have some money today to invest..Consensus"the biggest blockchain"annual event will be ending tomorrow,and according to statistics cryptocurrency prices increases days after this event..So if you still have some money left to invest go buy cryptos today..

right now bitcoin is falling within the time limit of the down correction, we do not have to wait for more decline to buy, I think after the consensus ends, bitcoin will skyrocket again to find the upper limit of correction, no need to wait again because you will lose significant momentum in this month. the bitcoin fluctuations are very different from altcoin which is only related to volume quantity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Hi,i hoped you didnt buy the time you posted this and still have some money today to invest..Consensus"the biggest blockchain"annual event will be ending tomorrow,and according to statistics cryptocurrency prices increases days after this event..So if you still have some money left to invest go buy cryptos today..
Activity: 630
Good time and best chance to invest at bitcoin this time as it  was at the very dip price.The correction price is over and has reach the support level so pumping price will start to rise very soon

It seems to me that NOW it is the best time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins - they are very cheap. Some months will pass, and the cryptocurrency will grow in times. I suppose, close to the autumn-winter, crypto will be expensive.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
No one controls BITCOIN, so it can increase to infinite levels or it can drop to 90% or even 100% within a few hours. Therefore, you decide.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
you may buy but little by little and accumulate

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE   WORTH $200

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
I'd say it's a pretty decent time to get into BTC, you may want to watch it because of the news BTC has been dropping a bit but it's not clear if it will go past $8000.  Hedge your bets and put a limit order in for it if it increases more, and just try to wait for it to drop some more. 

Now bitcoin prices is going down. So it ring time to buy and hold the bitcoin. If need to buy the bitcoin check the market price day by day. It good investment for the future saving and gather more information. It any time to change the price. So hold the coin  long time and follow the market price. If price will be increase sell on time. So time is important for this process. Bitcoin is king of all coin. So any coin not reach the bitcoin place. So it good opportunity for invest this coin. If need to plan check the market price then get more ideas for invest in the bitcoin on time. It reach the all country people. So it any where to invest and any time to use the bitcoin. But before use check the price it help to some process improvement.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
I'd say it's a pretty decent time to get into BTC, you may want to watch it because of the news BTC has been dropping a bit but it's not clear if it will go past $8000.  Hedge your bets and put a limit order in for it if it increases more, and just try to wait for it to drop some more. 
Activity: 926
I think now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because currently bitcoin is experiencing a very good price decline and if it buys at such a price it seems to still be able to earn profits because bitcoin is potentially a very expensive coin from the current price .
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
Prices at the very moment is in a recovery stage if we base it on its ATH from last December and the current price is 8K+. If we are thinking of long term then now is a good time to buy since everybody is projecting that bitcoin will surpass its ATH this year.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise for the better. Now is the perfect time to catch all the Bitcoins you have. Yes at that time it was a great time to sell. But now is a good time to hold Bitcoin until the end of 2018.
Activity: 378
I am sure that buying bitcoin now is really a good time to do because the price of bitcoin now was dump to  $8500 and also a lot of coins in the market was dump, so there is no doubt that buying bitcoin is the best decision to do, and also buying other altcoins is great thing to do.
Activity: 308
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.
I believe that at this point you can completely start trading bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of strong recovery over the past month, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price is Uptrend in short so you can trade bitcoin in short. Yesterday's bitcoin fell to $ 8900, and now it has rebounded to $ 9300.
Yes the buyers are just ready to buy now and they are going in it. Just a wait because of something but in real they are ready to invest in. I will suggest you to invest in it right now if any one will want to invest in bitcoin because sometimes it happen that a person is ready to invest but he only wait for the good time to invest and when he is offline and come to see then the price increased much high. So if now we can see that the price will increase then invest in it now.
Activity: 271
This is the perfect time to buy bitcoins. Its dumped badly and I believe it will recover soon so its a good buy at the moment.
I believe that at this point you can completely start trading bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of strong recovery over the past month, according to my analysis, the bitcoin price is Uptrend in short so you can trade bitcoin in short. Yesterday's bitcoin fell to $ 8900, and now it has rebounded to $ 9300.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
The only way to know when is the good time to buy and sell is to monitor the market price value. In that way you will know when to buy, if you need to hold and when you to sell your coins. Just like few months ago market price down but these days its slightly increasing again.
You should invest now because the market is favorable for the new people to invest and get the coins at relatively low price. The current price is not so favorable to buy and the last month was very favorable however you have still the time to invest and wait while the price jumps and you get for what you invest. If you are productive then wait for long term.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
The only way to know when is the good time to buy and sell is to monitor the market price value. In that way you will know when to buy, if you need to hold and when you to sell your coins. Just like few months ago market price down but these days its slightly increasing again.
In my honest point of view, the longer someone will wait and take time in making decision, when is the right time to become a part of crypto world, the more will be the charges of joining the party. Bitcoin is becoming expensive with every passing day. It is also clear that this coin has a bright future and can become worth 40k dollars by the end of this year, so what is the logic behind wasting time?
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: