Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 3. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes because the support level is always between $6k - $7k and months have passed but it never reaches $5k. And I doubt that it will go even lower this time because we are entering the next half of the year and repeat the massive bull run  earlier back in September.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111

Excellent time to buy the price has dropped considerably this year. The other year seems more promising and with better prices. If you will go for long term is the moment to enter with the market.
The chances for the price to increase in the future is hugh but we never know about it so investment on the crypto currency is always risky and there is no better time to invest than now in the crypto currencies so make your decision now to enter or not into the bitcoin market.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
I think you should understand that there is never a good time to buy Bitcoins always the right time to buy and no one knows what the price will be in the next hour right now the price has plunged down tremendously and I think it's definitely benefit someone in the upcoming days

More or less the prices are gonna rise by the end of the year this is what the whole Bitcoins community believes in .I would suggest you to go for it and wait for the big wave.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
By analyzing and understanding the chart of the bitcoin, you can find out if it is good time to buy or to sell bitcoins. It is the reason why I can say that technical analysis is a useful tool.
2tf
Activity: 35
Merit: 1

Excellent time to buy the price has dropped considerably this year. The other year seems more promising and with better prices. If you will go for long term is the moment to enter with the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Its does not matter if you only have small money to invest to. The important thing is the money you should invest is the cold money or the money you can afford to lose and not using it on the daily basis. Its better put small money now and let it for 4 years then big money which you got from loan and doing the daily trading, it will eventually ruin your life. I will suggest waiting for btc if it will goes under $5k ot not. We will see the movement at the end of june. Isbtc will going down further or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Waiting and waiting might not help in my opinion. The current state of the market and the recent analysis by the veterans and technicians of crypto shows that a rise can haplen at anytime and so I'd advise you get some coins in a vault.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
So, I think that at this point you can start buying bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rising sharply in recent days, the market is showing signs of strong recovery. When prices of altcoin are very fast. I believe the bitcoin price will soon return to $ 7000 in the coming days, so you should buy bitcoin at this time.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I believe that at this time you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, the market is bearish in the long term, so to have Successful trade is very difficult. Bitcoins can be reduced at anytime and you will be able to lose a lot of money if you fail to handle it.
But to me i think that the present price of bitcoin is the best time for buying bitcoin and to hold it for a long term. I do not think that we should not be in hurry but should try to wait for some time and hope bitcoin price will recover very soon, because still it i expected that bitcoin price will continue to increase too much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
yes you are right now is the right time to start buying bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are very cheap and very basic, take advantage of traders who are panicking to buy as much coin as you can, not to miss to take advantage of moments like this.
Yes, I also think like you. In recent days Bitcoin has been fluctuating sharply, its value has fallen dramatically, at present, its price is about $ 6600. I think this price is a very reasonable price so we can buy and save Bitcoin. As you said, many new investors, due to psychological panic so they have sold off their entire property. In addition, some negative news also affect the value of Bitcoin. However, I believe this is only a short period of crisis, Bitcoin will return and will continue to grow
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
Yes the buyers are just ready to buy now and they are going in it. Just a wait because of something but in real they are ready to invest in. I will suggest you to invest in it right now if any one will want to invest in bitcoin because sometimes it happen that a person is ready to invest but he only wait for the good time to invest and when he is offline and come to see then the price increased much high. So if now we can see that the price will increase then invest in it now.
Activity: 238
I believe that at this time you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, the market is bearish in the long term, so to have Successful trade is very difficult. Bitcoins can be reduced at anytime and you will be able to lose a lot of money if you fail to handle it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
Life moves fast. The value of the crypto also run fast. So move more quickly to start on investing on the bitcoin, you are right the value of the bitcoin on the dip so don't waste your time to investment. No matter how much the capital you have the most important here is when you start. So grab this opportunity all the things on this world move fast. Then wait for the value of your investment increase.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you want to buy bitcoin don't wait for the price go and buy for future value
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
yes you are right now is the right time to buy and save bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Now it's dangerous to buy bitcoins - we broke through the resistance line. I expect the price to fall to $ 5,000. Then it will be possible to buy - but for the present it is too early.
All the investors and people are independent of their decisions and they can decide what they see better for their selves. The market does not force you and does not restrict you on making decisions and gives you free hand to decide what is better for you. After monitoring of the market value one can decide what is better and what is not, the current market encouraging buying and wise people will do the same.
Activity: 252
According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to drop sharply in the coming days, so you should not buy bitcoin at this time, currently priced at $ 6400 and still on the downside. . According to my analysis, the bitocin price will drop to $ 6000 and then bounce back and you can wait until that time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
yes you are right now is the right time to start buying bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are very cheap and very basic, take advantage of traders who are panicking to buy as much coin as you can, not to miss to take advantage of moments like this.
Activity: 484
Merit: 0
This is the best time to buy Bitcoin. If you keep waiting for the price to come low before jumping in, you might be forced to FOMO later. Its better you buy now if you have the finame resources  to do it.
Buy it and hold. According recent findie, Bitcoin rally is just starting. It means you entered at the right time... Buy and hold it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
yes you are right now is the right time to buy and save bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Now it's dangerous to buy bitcoins - we broke through the resistance line. I expect the price to fall to $ 5,000. Then it will be possible to buy - but for the present it is too early.
This looks the perfect time to go for it and buy some Bitcoin. There have been experts who are very optimistic about the future of Bitcoin and who think it will rise and might crow $30000 market value. Besides, the market is offering some good prices and stability and this I something loved by the businessmen so much so they have also started investing. In short, the Bitcoin is one its kind.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Pages:
Jump to: