Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a good time to start buying bitcoin or should i wait? - page 4. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Actually if i think to buy BTC not just right now whenever the price of BTC, decreases when it is you have to buy it and sell it when the price goes up, but i personally will buy it at the current price
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
yes you are right now is the right time to buy and save bitcoin because currently bitcoin prices are experiencing price declines, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 2
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
I think you can buy bitcoin and altcoin trade at this time, you can see that bitocin prices in the past few days are increasing sharply and there are signs of recovery in the short term. So you can buy bitcoin and short term trading at this time to lose profit at low risk. The market is fluctuating constantly and you have to always follow bitcoin prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think this week is the perfect time for you to pile up some bitcoin. The price is really sour for investors who wants to buy while it was sweet for those who wants to invest. Just don't go all in yet because the market can still go down. You can try other alternate coins as long as they are in the top 10. They are decreasing as well.  Always remember this, the lower the price, the lower the risk of losing the money and it increases the chances of earning.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Bitcoin now is in dip so,if you want buy it,buy now.Just hold your coins now if you think you wont earn any profit and stay calm.Be positive always and don't be afraid of the dip because it always recover its value
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Hi, a friend told me that this is the best time to start buying btc because it's price is dropping, but do you think i should wait and see if it keeps going down? I only have a small amount of money to invest. Thanks for your help, I'm new to this world
market is at the lowest point and now is the best time to invest instead of waiting better to take action and buy the coins

I invested all my money in Bitcoin a couple of days ago. And now prices continue to fall further, seemingly unfortunate. Now is probably a good time to buy, but in my opinion you should split and buy several times if prices fall further.
Activity: 238
market is at the lowest point and now is the best time to invest instead of waiting better to take action and buy the coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
buying bitcoin now is the best time the prices are lower than ever before it is the best time to buy bitcoin and accumulate the coins until the next price hike
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I don't think so, price was projected to go more lower than it's current value. Have to wait, this year is not for us not trying to be negative but I don't see any reason for the price of bitcoin to go up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
if the bitcoin price drops or the market is red then it is a good time to buy bitcoin and you can sell it when you see a green market or when you get a profit. and in my opinion probably the easiest way to buy and sell bitcoin is by looking at the market at that time
You should not wait and rather should enter the market with good and perfect knowledge about the Bitcoin technology and basic understanding about the market behavior as well as the ability to make wise decision keeping the market condition in the mind. This is actually the time when the prices are low and the stability is rising and is a perfect time to invest in the crypto and get your profit.
Well yes it is very important to make wise decision which you are deciding to trade, I think the best thing we can do is trading for long term and  buy at low to sell it high, we are traders so we should learn how to make profit in an appropriate way,. Trading needs good knowledge to learn about trading as much as you can learn as in future it will help you make wise decisions as if you will be aware of it properly so knowledge is 2nd important thing to know after money for trading, buy right now don’t wait anymore.
Activity: 224
Total coinmarket capitalization is barely 300b $ from about 350 a few days back.I think it is reasonable to buy when the prices are this low.Most coins shed at least 10 percent of their value.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
I can say that it is always a good time to start if you are just starting, but the prices can be different right in the week from today, you can never know for sure
Exactly, I got your drift guy and truly I completely support your idea. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is well-known for its extremely volatile, often it has a drop or a rise immediately. In general, it’s up to you, whether you are ready to start buying. Besides, I think that you’ve read throughout digital market and you know that most of people here have strategy for buying with low and selling highly. If you can apply this strategy, you can buy coin quickly and efficiently.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Indeed, this a decent time to begin purchasing bitcoin. If you have some additional money, I will propose contributing at this point. The estimation of the bitcoin today $6,800, nearly $1,00 drop gets this open door claiming without a doubt at the cost turns out to be high again and conceivable to wind up I think nearly a similar last December. It just takes a significant lot before it will happen tolerance is required in this field
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
if the bitcoin price drops or the market is red then it is a good time to buy bitcoin and you can sell it when you see a green market or when you get a profit. and in my opinion probably the easiest way to buy and sell bitcoin is by looking at the market at that time
You should not wait and rather should enter the market with good and perfect knowledge about the Bitcoin technology and basic understanding about the market behavior as well as the ability to make wise decision keeping the market condition in the mind. This is actually the time when the prices are low and the stability is rising and is a perfect time to invest in the crypto and get your profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I can say that it is always a good time to start if you are just starting, but the prices can be different right in the week from today, you can never know for sure
This is the time for investing into bitcoin because the prices are within range of most of the investors. This is time for all of us to open up eyes and get little more realistic regarding long term profits. At the moment, the prices are getting lowered and the issue is volatile nature of the market. We don’t know what is waiting for us next, so this is the reason I am also in favor of suggesting into bitcoin now.
This is a very god time to invest in the market because the current price is very low and in the circle of an ordinary person. If one invests now then he will get coins in very large quantity on the usage of less money or amount. A wise person will get benefit of this market and will trade here with more valuable coin which is the Bitcoin and Ethereum while Altcoin is also favorable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
No one can t say if bitcoin will drop more this month because 7k is a stable price right now. If you can afford the full 1btc you can buy to some exchanges that according to how much you have. So even you can buy a full btc you can buy in affordable price that's fits to your money.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think you could say that because the Pump season is almost here and that's around july to sep hopefully but that's just what i think will happen right now but of course i can be right or be wrong.
Yes that is right bitcoin is now showing some potential, the variation in bitcoin price is slightly increasing, which indicate that very soon bitcoin price is going to increase too much, i think we should not waste any more time and should invest money in bitcoin right now i think those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now will surely get a good profit and will be happy with their decision.
Activity: 50
Do not wait anymore! Now that bitcoin rate is decreasing is the right time to buy so as to realize huge profit when its rate is increasing . it can reach $15,000 before the year 2018 ends
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
This is a great time to buy in.

Id advise you to watch the market so you can make an educated guess on what time to buy in and not take our word for it.
Pages:
Jump to: