Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money? - page 14. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

Yes of course. This is maybe how the things work. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency could be benefits for several peoples. But many of them also have experienced bad things from Cryptocurrency, like got scammed and loses their money. There are two things in this matter, the bad side, and the good side. The important thing is, we have to focused on the good side of this technology (Blockchain)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Lesson to be learned, In my part, it gives me hope at first because as bitcoin hit at 20k during the first semester of 2018, Sounds great, Many of us attracted for making these things happen, but as the time pass by, it started declining and finds hard to bounce back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Of course I say YES, because my own and my family can feel this impact, Since I work as an Bounty Hunter. Do you know my dreams came true now, I really love my job , I do not need to use uniform to go office, I set my own time to work, anywhere. the most important thing I have to get a lot of income .

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Is this basically just another way to make money? I can say yes because is not just making money but good way of working to make good money, so many problems has been solved by bitcoin especially family needs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think yes of course this is one to make money, because my many needs to help my family. Joining bitcoin helps me make money can even help my economy and my family.  Smiley
Activity: 264
I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Same with you, I involved myself here for my family, so I can help them for our daily needs, if I am going to have money with the help of this forum I am able to help them to sustain a better life and I think that Bitcoin is a revolutionary way to have income and sustainable life, since its independent with Government it make people very interested to this forum.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

For me, btc is my another way to make money. Although I did not earn yet from it. It is taking a too many time just to get my token. But I have no other choice but to wait for it. I need money. I hope the value will pump the moment that I got my token.
Activity: 322
You will know it someday that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not just like another way to get money and someday you will see the purpose of the cryptocurrency on the life of people it will not be today but in the future you will. Get the idea of it. It helps so many people in the world to fasten their works.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
In the beginning, bitcoin was some kind of experiment.
I don't know how many people really believed in bitcoin back in 2009.
Now, it's obvious that many people are coming here with hope to achieve fast profit.
I don't think that many people consider how to offer some product or project in the public connected with bitcoin.
It become secondary and less important reason to use bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Way back five years Bitcoin is about earning and collecting more people to get into it and more people to know about it, but as of today, Bitcoin become well know now and Bitcoin is not just another way to make money instead, how can you make Bitcoin as part of your everyday living as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It really depends on how you look at it or if that's your impression based on the things you've read about bitcoin or alternate cryptocurrencies. Because if you have experience everything from scratch, I'm sure that won't be you perception of how things are. But that is just one of my opinion too, to each his own as they say.
Activity: 392
I think has a very strong foundation and fundamentals, it is evident that more and more companies and devs. which actively makes bitcoin as an official commodity so bitcoin is worth equalizing with other commodities.

Yes it's really is, in fact even a high school student could earn so much profit in it same to an employee receiving its salary from a certain company or even higher pay off than it. It is indeed a good source of income and could bw a dependable financial assistant.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think has a very strong foundation and fundamentals, it is evident that more and more companies and devs. which actively makes bitcoin as an official commodity so bitcoin is worth equalizing with other commodities.
Activity: 336

For those who really do not earn much, bitcoin makes it possible to earn more than their original salary. It may take a lot of time to earn but it does payoff after.

You definitely right, this is really another way to make money from "WIND" you know what? like what you said this is coming  from anywhere. this coming from the wind through internet frequency bring up  the good news to us or the good reward for us. why are we getting money without any physical transaction involve,because of the good transformation of time we are into an extra ordinary society we get a reward or getting money from anonymous person. this is what comparison of GOD we received all the benefits from him but we can't see him since birth.     

I somehow agree with you. What you did and what you feel about it, for me is just normal. Yes, we can earn a lot in here if we will be so smart to know all about on what we are into. All we need to do is to always keep track of what is happening and which are true and real. Life is a race, let us accept it. But we must bear in mind that we can help others too.
Activity: 85
Congratulations on what you did how to grow in bitcoin.
Yes, it is basically another way to make money.
If you have a job and you have savings, why don't you invest in bitcoin? -that's what i asked to myself; and that's why I am here.
Bitcoin is one of the faster way to earn money, but not the safest because many scammers are out there; you just have to be careful of what you are investing into.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Yes i think this is just another way of making money. I quit my stable job for bitcoin because my salary in my past job is not enough.  Thats why i read this forum and making acount and to join any signature campaign. And now i have my salary and i have extra money. Thanks to  bitcoin because it can really help to everyone financial.
That is right. The technology is loved for this reason in fact. It gives you the freedom to earn without having to go to the office daily. It gives you options for investing like short term trading, long term trading, day trading and participating in some bounty campaigns which gives you money without investing even a penny. But basic knowledge about the technology is a must for anyone to enter the market.
Activity: 294
Yes, there are many ways to make money here. That's great here in bitcointalk. We are very grateful for the bitcoin to arrive.
Activity: 261
Yes i think this is just another way of making money. I quit my stable job for bitcoin because my salary in my past job is not enough.  Thats why i read this forum and making acount and to join any signature campaign. And now i have my salary and i have extra money. Thanks to  bitcoin because it can really help to everyone financial.
Pages:
Jump to: