Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money? - page 17. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 34
Bitcoin is created as payment system where we can send money without passing through a third party, but since its price is volatile it is also seen as an investment. Because of this, many people see it as an opportunity to make some money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
Yes its so obvious why we work here because we want to earn money. Without bitcoin i can live what i've get everything now, im just happy that i find this job and i can say this is the best work i've been experienced in my whole life. So glad and grateful that i've work here and i will do my best and hard in working.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
     I believe so, yes. Because clearly, majority of the people here are only here for the money. Although there are people who are also here for the innovation this industry clearly delivers in the real world, there are not many of them. Then there are also people that both love the thought of being able to use the technology and make money out of it in the process. So I think it is really just another way to make money. But that depends entirely on the person because we obviously see things differently.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Yes , why we are joining here in bitcoin is another way of make money in our wallet , this are the oppurnities bitcoin has offered to people ,members ,and investors to join here in bitcoin to achieve goals , targets , fame , popularity and best of all make money from our works and escape financial problem most people face especially third class people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes here's a solid project and their B0unty where anyone can go and make crypto at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3387165  , there are hundreds of others out there worth your time you just have to find one that solves as big a problem as this.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Yes, bitcoin is a legit way of earning money. Though it is not as stable as your regular job(due to it's volatility) but it will pay you good profit in return however you have to be patient. Being patient is necessary because many risks are involved when investing in bitcoin. It's price may change every now and then in which case you must be accustomed to.
Activity: 179
me im still a student and finding some ways to earn money in such more easier way, then i find out about bitcoin so i immediately create an account and join. I learn step by step how it works then i put some time on it while studying and looking forward to earn more with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Indeed. Even bitcoin is price is not stable still its a good way to earn extra income. No a days the cost of living are getting higher so we need additional source to aid our financial problems.
Activity: 265
My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

In the start of the bitcoins and the other cryptocurrency no but as time goes by and they knew that tha bitcoins are great investment they take advantage to it and tehy msde it as an investment rather than to be a currency at all. And with the help of this forum thi really becames as another way of getting money an easy one because you can stay at home and work anytime you wanted because you are on your own no company is owning you. That is why there are a lot more people that is jpining to us for easy money
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
 I think yes this is another way to make money. every year the value of higher auto inflation the cost of living is also increasing. if we do not have a passive opinion then we will be difficult to meet the needs of life. bitcoin and cryptocurrency is my passive income.
Activity: 294
The use of crypto isn't just a way to earn money, its potential is greater and it has a huge potential to become the main currency in the nearest future when all or almost all governments will accept it
Activity: 210
Well I would say yes, Bitcoin is basically another way or means to earn money. We are all here in Bitcoin because we want and need a source of income or something to invest to so that in time we will be able to enjoy the returns of our time and efforts. Here in Bitcoin, it has different ways of earning, you can join and participate on campaigns and earn coins once the task is done, you can also be a trader and also investor in Bitcoin where in you can do trading, shrot term and long term investments where in you can gain great returns.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Bitcoin has raised lots of hope and expectations. It's of course a way to make moneybut it cannot reduced to only that. And I think this is a big problem today in crypto, investors and traders see the profit they can make before the real application of the currency or the project itself
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
The way I understand your words is just that...bitcoin...blockchain is another way to make money....well I guess that is so these things are all about money and you can't take away money or set it apart it from these becuase they are all inter-related. Blockchain in whatever way they see it have their own system as how to make a profit so wether you accept it or not that is just the way it is.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I must say that there can be no other better way of making money as compared to that of making of money through any of the crypto currency and that investing of your money into any of the crypto currency is no doubt one of the best and the fastest ways of getting richer.

Agree with you bitcoin is best way to make money specially at this time when it is highly volatile, everyone has a chance to invest and trade in bitcoin at very low price, investing now and holding for long time is super good way to get really high profit. I think bitcoin is superb way of making money, which gives us profit after holding with patience.
I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
You have a job and what do you do to earn bitcoin? Theres so many ways how to earn bitcoin, the fastest way to earn it is trading, innvesting and mining. If you dont have any capital then you can join in  bouty campaigns and other social media campaigns to earn bitcoin. If your salary is not enough and you income in bitcoin is much higher then make a decision to make full time in bitcoin. So that you can help more your family.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
In every trade, some one make profits and some else get loss on their trade. I think its usual like on our real world. Price always volatile but if we investing our money for long term on crypto, we can make profits. Some peoples lossing their capital because they make bad trade and maybe not do research before investing.
Its like stocks exchange or forex market, every market have their own risk and what we can do is minimizing our risk from lossing our money
I must say that there can be no other better way of making money as compared to that of making of money through any of the crypto currency and that investing of your money into any of the crypto currency is no doubt one of the best and the fastest ways of getting richer.
Activity: 210
Aside from having an ordinary job basically we can say that bitcoin is another way to make money, but definitely before investing in any project, of course we have to study the plans, the teams and their whitepaper, we have to be very careful in our doings to avoid loosing of our money.
Activity: 505
There are many ways to make money, but where is the best place to make money? Now from all of us already know, in the presence of cryptocurrency we can make money much better than the income earned from offline work, that's how I feel. But anyway, we should not leave our offline jobs just because of bitcoin. Bitcoin for me is just enough to be an additional income and not the main ones.

Very well said Sir. In reality, this forum is a sure way in providing an additional income to those who were employed. But to those unemployeds (like me), cryptocurrency is heaven sent. Gives us the right set of circumstances to be productive again. To be of use to our family by having the proficiency to share in the financial predicament to which i am so grateful about.
Pages:
Jump to: