Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money? - page 15. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Basically, you are correct. it's another way of earning Money. but the differences are: you can do it from your Home in your spare time. no one will Boss you around. Students can also join the Bitcoin society since there are no age restrictions. there are a lot of ways for you to choose to earn Money from Bitcoin. you can either trade, invest or join some bounty campaigns. so it's not only money that you can get from Bitcoin, you can also have freedom from stress.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are payment systems in its core and not a make money online schemes but as we all know that crypto industry is still in the basic phase of development, there are infinite opportunities to make money out of it. I am not against earning money from it but I believe that we should focus more on the core areas of it instead of focusing on earning money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Generally the more people are interested in btc, the more development etc and the more adoption with time so I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing.

Another thing is all the scams and ponzi schemes that continuously pop up. Not only people lose money but the reputation of crypto's is being damaged even though it's not the crypto's fault.
Activity: 9
yes I think, many people are looking for profits in the world of cryptocurrency by investing or following the Bounty campaign,
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Bitcoin can serve as another source of income for those people who already had a job. They do bitcoin because maybe the salary of their job is not enough to sustain the needs and wants of their family.
Even those that have significant amount of money are investing in bitcoin and the reason is very simple they understand very clearly that bitcoin is going to change the way things work in the world, some people do not see it and that is why they are not investing in it and some people are doubtful and they may like to invest in bitcoin but they're not sure and then there are people like us that understand very clearly what bitcoin is going to become and that is why we are here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
So it is, buying bitcoin in HOLD is an excellent way to earn money, but one should take into account the nuances of the market that can affect the result.
Activity: 84
Yes, and it's a great way to make money from home. We can say that it is a dream job and a future job.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Actually, bitcoin is not a way to make money, because in fact the main function of bitcoin is a new way of payment system. Bitcoin as a way to make money is only for traders and people who make it an asset.
Yes. BTC was born with the original purpose of being faster, paying less and not dependent on third parties. But this goal is gradually forgotten by the speculators who put the BTC to another target. They hold the BTC to regulate and market the market. Nowadays, most holders of BTC just to enjoy the price difference are the main purpose
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
We all participate in making money to live. There are many ways to earn money, but most people find a job for income. But the investment in bitcoin will bring you high income compared to many other jobs. I believe in that.
Activity: 196
For me,yes it's another way of making money since we can acquire this thing in joining social media and signature campaign by exchanging or selling the tokens we get from bounties into bitcoin.And from there,we can cash out the bitcoin into dollars or depending on what regular currency you are using and that's already a fiat money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
Generally as I read an article about bitcoin it is a type of new currency other than the fiat that we have in our country. Bitcoin is a online currency that we can use in online transaction and Yes other than that it is a other way of making money online that's why I am happy to be part of this even I just started my journey last year in joining here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I think it's all basically because of money, is not someone investing also because they want to get a profit? Is there anyone who does not matter if you lose or volunteer to come to loss? The crypto coin users must also expect a better change, one of them by investing as a form of support but of course also expect a profit. Today, we must be realistic
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.
Bitcoin can serve as another source of income for those people who already had a job. They do bitcoin because maybe the salary of their job is not enough to sustain the needs and wants of their family.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In my opinion, there are people who look at the world and see what great things they could contribute to make it better, but there are people who look at the world and see that they only need to survive it, I think people who are part of promoting cryptocurrency are people who aims for a better world, and those people who use cryptocurrencies are a source of income only are the ones who just wanna survive the world, but this is my opinion only on the cryptoworld not in the world as a whole.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
bitcoin is a good investment that people should turn on and on. but, it is not the only work which has a profit. it is good if you are doing it full time but it is better if it just a part time of you. because facing in a computer 24 hours a day is not good to your eyes and also to your health
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
It depends on who you ask, there is no doubt in my mind that there are some people that only see bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a way to earn money that is true and taking into account the huge amount of money that you can make in such a short amount of time I cannot blame them, but there are also a lot of people that are in bitcoin not for the money but for the freedom that it brings to them and the revolution that will cause around the world.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
if you want to grow your money..don't stay in the same investment just spread to the other way, not just bitcoin, Yes bitcoin is one of the ways to earn money or increase your money, But it's up to you how to grow your investment using bitcoin..
Diversity is always admirable and profitable. We all know this fact and I am sure all the bitcoiners have investments into other famous crypto currencies as well just to make sure that they are not missing out any chance of getting rich. Bitcoin is simply one of the best investments so far in both concrete and abstract world but backup plans are the essential parts of business planning. Diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 118
There are a lot of businesses people get into just to make money. They way they do it and how ethical they are on the way to success is yet another issue.
Generally the more people are interested in btc, the more development etc and the more adoption with time so I wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing.

Another thing is all the scams and ponzi schemes that continuously pop up. Not only people lose money but the reputation of crypto's is being damaged even though it's not the crypto's fault.

Yes , it is another way to make money like other investments.  As what i learn , in investing your money the risk to high and we have to work smart. Some cases is we have to be strong when it comes about the negative news that we read/hear that might affect our focus. So in business, being emotional is our weakness.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Actually, bitcoin is not a way to make money, because in fact the main function of bitcoin is a new way of payment system. Bitcoin as a way to make money is only for traders and people who make it an asset.
Activity: 154
So far yes! There were so many beneficiaries in crypto that this place helps some to increase the financial stands and life wags in real world. It is so hypocrites if there will say bitcoin did not give them chance to earn and have enough money to support the needs and wants. We couldn't avoid that this place now more on money matters than just informative discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: