Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money? - page 16. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?
For me it just a secondary that we can use also a primary source of money. Cryptocurrencies can make you rich. It can make a million dollar so what would you expect to that. It can be primary if you prioritise it we should think about it cause many of Cryptocurrencies holders and trader was became successful into this. Take the risk.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
My start with crypto/btc was that I invested a bit end of November last year. I had a few friends that told me about their small successes and how easy it was to just 'start'. It was indeed quite easy. I started to read and research into btc and every other relevant coin. Whitepapers, teams and such. Then I started to shift focus to the block chain, starting to get a grasp on what could be the future possibilities. I started to get real exited and invested some of my savings in a few projects with (to me) real potential. None of those projects appeared to be alive because of speculation only, mainly because they have a vision and actual plans.

So then I noticed that there are quite a few documentaries. I started to watch them all. A few from 2015, 2016 and 2017. I was disappointed to say the least. Everything was about bitcoin and the value/worth of bitcoin. It was about highs and lows, crashes and deceit. Only a few times the actual potential of the block chain was mentioned. Mostly it was about money.

Right now I am starting to feel like this is just a way to make money. Nothing more nothing less. You buy into btc or other coins and in no way are you really supporting the project, besides maybe adding to the order books at the exchanges with some minor effect until whales decided to take over. I sometimes have some sort of dishonest feeling, like the money I make through buying (and seldom) selling is somehow dirty as it comes from people that simply do less research, bail out or simply already had their take.

I started with high feelings of morality, being part of some new future where block chain would be the next internet. Right now it feels like a rat race where you have to grab as much money as possible before others take it before you or from you.

Not that I am ungrateful. I like many projects because of the team behind it that actually want to change the world. But if I look around me, it is mostly those that are in it to make money, a lot of money....and this money has to come from somewhere right (those that lose money)...

Being involved in crypto was an opportunity for me and for all bitcoiners as well.We earn money from it,without so much hassle compared to other businesses and investments.We can truly see the difference in it.Yes its risky and yet we do profit if we are aware the do's and dont's when you are an investor.Hold was most holders do to gain more profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
It could be that, when many people get bored with slow moving investments and even unprofitable ones, the best solution to make investment more attractive, and certainly the presence of bitcoin is a great solution to make money.
It's getting wise to choose bitcoin/crypto investment than of the others actually. Aside from having a high percentage of gaining profit, it also considered to one the great source of income and many millionaires getting involved it right now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
Yes, this statement is true as well. Everyone can make money from Bitcoin just by staying at home or in our daily leisure time, but of course with our knowledge of how to earn money in Bitcoin and of course with hard work.

Yes it’s really is. My siblings proven me that it’s just another way to make money. They’ve already earn money and still earning profit even though they’re just only on  their 12th grade.
That's was very awesome, they are still to young for that but their mind was open to this. I don't wonder if they will become a millionaire soon at their teenage life. Good for you and much better for your siblings its not only a money thing, the future is waiting.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Yes, this statement is true as well. Everyone can make money from Bitcoin just by staying at home or in our daily leisure time, but of course with our knowledge of how to earn money in Bitcoin and of course with hard work.

Yes it’s really is. My siblings proven me that it’s just another way to make money. They’ve already earn money and still earning profit even though they’re just only on  their 12th grade.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
recently it is obvious that btc is just another way to make money as you stated. The majority don`t care about the ICO projects when they do invest, they just see the hype or exchange listings in order to get easy money and lambo overnight.
Activity: 518
It's only a way of earning money not the easy way because you to work for it and you must invest and really had a hard time checking what project is good and sometimes you can also lose your money in joining their campaigns it took a long time to be able to earn tokens and sell it so it's not that easy to make money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
For me it is ultimately, for now. But in future, when i became more stable regarding to cryptocurrecny I will start investing and join ICO
Activity: 111
Yes it is,because it is an investment so it is very good way of making morning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Actually it's a yes!
People who are real business minded and who would like to be rich don't just stop from one source of income. If you want to be rich in reality, make investments. Invest more, in many baskets. be wise enough to invest in a stable one. Do no wait for another 15days to have money in a month if you could earn more than your capability. Like investing here in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if you want to grow your money..don't stay in the same investment just spread to the other way, not just bitcoin, Yes bitcoin is one of the ways to earn money or increase your money, But it's up to you how to grow your investment using bitcoin..
I really that’s all it is, it’s another source of money making idea because there are actually a few whose reasons for buying bitcoins if for use as payment only. And it’s a wise choice not to totally put all our capital into bitcoins investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Activity: 386

I think that's true, crypto coins are another way to make money because the price of crypto coins is potentially on the increase and with that we can get the benefit of having it.
Activity: 182
if you want to grow your money..don't stay in the same investment just spread to the other way, not just bitcoin, Yes bitcoin is one of the ways to earn money or increase your money, But it's up to you how to grow your investment using bitcoin..
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
You really have to filter out the legit campaigns and the scams. You can do research and I mean lots of it so that you won't be scammed. This way you can learn about new stuff and earn money at the side.
Activity: 210
dApps Development Automation Platform
Agree. Most users now purchase bitcoin as an investment rather as a currency. Because of that, bitcoins are held rather than be used to purchase and help economy grow.

Now some stores who accepts bitcoins as payment might be seeing it as a useless payment option.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
The above is the weakness of crypto or bitcoin. The developer's people or team made a mistake by utilizing the projects they built just to take advantage and earn large sums of money in a short time, once they got what they expected they left the project despite the actual vision and purpose of the project it can really be beneficial to build a certain way in the world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
It could be that, when many people get bored with slow moving investments and even unprofitable ones, the best solution to make investment more attractive, and certainly the presence of bitcoin is a great solution to make money.
Activity: 406
Yes.It is possible to understand the bitcoin and each person's system is different.
join intentions in bitcoin are also different and the resulting results are different too.
depending on how we respond and what our goals are.
the purpose of my join in btc is to earn a lot of money for my economy to change and what I want achieved.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Can be said so, as we know that bitcoin deserves to be a long-term investment so that its value will continue to grow, I'm sure that bitcoin can continue to survive and overcome all the problems that are currently going on.
Pages:
Jump to: