Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 2. (Read 2368 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2019, 07:11:21 PM
No. It's just a little pump but if you look the market it go down again and still the price have no changes. Hopefully we see a high price this year so we get back what we lose last year until now.

This market situation was very difficult the benefit of this unstoppable up and down movements of crypto is gives more profits for those people making day trading by doing hard work with logical strategy and monitoring which coins potentially up during the of dump.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 07, 2019, 06:50:22 PM
This is very normal because the market is not stable and this makes everyone confused. But I trade every day and can make a little profit. But this is also not easy to do and we must be able to play fast and carefully.
Becoming a day trader can be a profitable thing to do but it is not something everyone can do, in theory it seems easy you only need to buy low and sell high but the majority of those that have tried to become professional traders have failed and that is because they do not really know anything about the subject when they begin and they realize their mistake too late once they have lost all their money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 03:18:52 PM
This is very normal because the market is not stable and this makes everyone confused. But I trade every day and can make a little profit. But this is also not easy to do and we must be able to play fast and carefully.
I really understand that trading Every day can bring much better and more profit than in the long-term storage of my assets. But at the same time, I know I’ll fall asleep that Alaska is increasing several times. Although if you carefully analyze the selected projects, these risks can be minimized.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 05:10:53 AM
Probably it is, we can never tell.
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 05, 2019, 02:55:13 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
Often we began to observe rebounds, there were already several of them, it’s good that now everything has stabilized a little and there is time to think about attachments and future coins and tokens.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 07:42:19 PM
Activity: 812
February 04, 2019, 07:02:56 PM
No. It's just a little pump but if you look the market it go down again and still the price have no changes. Hopefully we see a high price this year so we get back what we lose last year until now.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
February 04, 2019, 06:51:36 PM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?
While there are no bulls, you should not look at all these corrections, all the more so they are not very significant. These are all either trading bots or small short-term injections of people for day trading.
Small movements that will attract people to ride in only to finds out that it's just a trapped coming from traders who knows how to play well,
we can't see any indications that the bearish movements is already on its way to move out the market and the bull will be awaken and bring
good market movements, we still speculating and hoping that things will be good again.
The way i see the market it is not bouncing or moving fast. It is just a simple reversal correction of the market and it is expected already that we will find another bottom this year. I wonder if there is another bottom next year so what is the price of Bitcoin if the bottom occur? Q2 or Q3 is said to have the biggest movement in the market so let's just wait.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 04, 2019, 10:27:43 AM

What is your opinion?
While there are no bulls, you should not look at all these corrections, all the more so they are not very significant. These are all either trading bots or small short-term injections of people for day trading.
Small movements that will attract people to ride in only to finds out that it's just a trapped coming from traders who knows how to play well,
we can't see any indications that the bearish movements is already on its way to move out the market and the bull will be awaken and bring
good market movements, we still speculating and hoping that things will be good again.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2019, 10:18:42 AM

What is your opinion?

That little increase has no significance at all after it goes down. The market seems not ready for any bull run as more people will sell their coins. They just satisfy with their small and quick profits and if those people will still in the market it need us huge adoptions to increase the daily demand which needs enough time.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 04, 2019, 10:14:23 AM
2018 was a year of financial correction after a rapid price increase. In fact, we already noticed a similar situation in 2014. I believe that the year 2019 will demonstrate a certain increase in prices, but it will be moderate - up to about 6 thousand dollars.
It is quite natural that after a powerful rise in prices in 2017 and a fall back down in 2018, 2019 may not be similar to these years, the sideways movement should be
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 03:20:35 AM

What is your opinion?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 11:39:36 PM
2018 was a year of financial correction after a rapid price increase. In fact, we already noticed a similar situation in 2014. I believe that the year 2019 will demonstrate a certain increase in prices, but it will be moderate - up to about 6 thousand dollars.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 09:47:42 AM
Yes, it was just a temporary bounce.
Now I think that ethereum is going to demonstrate another bull run, but true bull run, because at the moment it is no more than an ordinary bounce.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 26, 2019, 07:24:28 AM
When looking at price changes, we need always to consider context. For example today as I write this it is green across the board... but look at the charts for the last 12 months, and we can see that even a rise of +50% on current prices would be barely a blip.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 25, 2019, 04:41:20 PM
In recent days there weren't any big bounce in the price of bitcoin. Once it bounced and reached as close to $4100, but in no time the price fell low. Same is with majority of the altcoins, ethereum too grew all of the sudden reaching $150, and fell back stabilizing around $120 for a much longer time period. Further this will surely progress and bounce back reaching the peak.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 25, 2019, 04:33:25 PM
Don't really see a bounce anywhere. What we have right now is stagnation (or stabilization if you wanna call it that way). Personally, I would see a bounce as a sharper rise in total market cap graph, right now this is this one straight line with more drops than rises.
Activity: 504
January 25, 2019, 04:10:26 PM
It is not easy to tell if this is just another bounce or early stages of the next bull run cycle. Either case will be confirmed only in hindsight after some big moves.
before predicting anything or analyzing what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, I try to understand the reasons that served such a sharp and low fall in the cryptocurrency market. In any case, this was not done without manipulation of large whales, but nevertheless, the natural environment of the cryptocurrency market is somehow disturbed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 25, 2019, 11:00:38 AM
It is not easy to tell if this is just another bounce or early stages of the next bull run cycle. Either case will be confirmed only in hindsight after some big moves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
January 25, 2019, 10:34:57 AM
This is not a bounce, but I would say that there is upcoming movement. To my mind it should be like something unpredictable and this rebounce will happen within a short period of time in order not to allow other guys to buy crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: