Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this just a bounce? - page 3. (Read 2368 times)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
January 25, 2019, 09:48:08 AM
No, it has been changed the trend to be bearish, that hurt but I say what happening now, I think it will stay the same until 2020. If you want to invest, just separate your fund  to be 10%, 30%,30, and last 30%, then you can hold it for long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
January 25, 2019, 07:47:38 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

this is slightly true, just a small percent and everyone thinks its a start of a bullrun but then this is just a trap, a trap to those who will buy a lot of bitcoin or some altcoins and then at the end of it, it will fall again like it was before. Nobody really knows where and when bullrun starts.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 25, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

I hope the prices go up again, I want to invest into crypo projects.
if you want to invest, I think now you can begin to invest. besides the price is low, now many people want to sell their assets. you can invest now why should you wait for an increase? but indeed investing with the market conditions like this will definitely require great trust, because these bad conditions are very risky for investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 04:50:56 AM
My opinion on Bitcoin is that if you reach 3600, you will do more. If you don't reach 3600, you will be short. EOS exceeds 2.5 (do more), no more than 2.5 (empty)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 25, 2019, 07:30:13 AM
What do you mean? I am not sure if it is just a bounce. To my mind this is something like a start of a bigger movement! I am totally sure that crypto currency will grow and this growth is like a big wave. Do you remember when Binance closed registration on exchanges simply because there was a big demand of crypto users?
Yes it can happen again, a pump is still a pump and we can start a good trend now because of the recent uptrend. Even if its a just a bounce or what as long as we see sign of life it is still good. The demand for cryptocurrency will increase again, and maybe more exchanges will limit new accounts soon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 06:24:41 AM
I see a very good increase in the last 2 weeks, but the slight increase was immediately ended by falling back. some say this is just a lure to attract buyers and then the market falls again.

What is your opinion?

I hope the prices go up again, I want to invest into crypo projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 06:16:41 AM

What is your opinion?
if at present for example there is a sudden increase in prices that has occurred, it can be said that it is only a reflection, and to make people who do not really understand the price development he wants to buy it immediately, because they expect that the market will move up higher again, but what often happens now, when prices on the market suddenly rise, and not long after prices will come back down, so we must remain cautious in making our investments or trade.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 25, 2019, 01:32:19 AM
What do you mean? I am not sure if it is just a bounce. To my mind this is something like a start of a bigger movement! I am totally sure that crypto currency will grow and this growth is like a big wave. Do you remember when Binance closed registration on exchanges simply because there was a big demand of crypto users?
Demand increases based on the situation, but right now, it seems like the demand has decrease due to the bearish price.
It's not attractive to traders and investors seeing this scenario, they prefer to see a more bullish price like way back 2017 as it gives them a better chance to be profitable. Even in my opinion and if I think I'm not good enough, I would do the trade on bullish period.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
January 24, 2019, 04:32:53 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 02:44:48 PM
My opinion is that in the next two months bitcoin will not show significant growth, there may be slight fluctuations in the range of 3200-4000 dollars, but real growth will come no earlier than autumn, this is my rather pessimistic forecast. But I really look at things. It is better to be a pessimistic realist than an enthusiastic naive romantic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 02:30:46 PM
Seriously, the issue of the market going up and then suddenly crashing hurts alot, but holding value coins like ledu calms the nerves.

Yes, when you hold you are calm. You do not jump up through the night to check the rates of the cryptocurrencies, and you do not worry so much about the crypto prices. However, we need a real market movement.
Recently, I have already stopped looking at cryptocurrency market indicators so often. Perhaps I have lost hope of seeing price increases in the near future, or I understand that it will take a long time to restore the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 24, 2019, 01:27:45 PM
I think big changes in the market should not be expected in the next 8 months, and perhaps a year, rather now it will be possible to observe a correction for a long time.
True but it is not like you cannot find good coins and invest in them, this is way harder than in the year of 2017 but it is possible you only need to make an effort to find them, if you can do that during the bear market the profits you will get out of the bull market will be incredible since you will be a better trader than the majority of people out there.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 24, 2019, 11:57:01 AM
Seriously, the issue of the market going up and then suddenly crashing hurts alot, but holding value coins like ledu calms the nerves.

Yes, when you hold you are calm. You do not jump up through the night to check the rates of the cryptocurrencies, and you do not worry so much about the crypto prices. However, we need a real market movement.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
January 22, 2019, 09:27:53 PM
I plan to continue to stay in the crypto market. I will continue to wait for the situation to improve. It is unlikely that this is some kind of fraud - just price changes under the influence of various factors. I believe that this year there are excellent chances for the appreciation of reliable cryptocurrencies.
The coins at the top of the market are very good but you should not really trust in most of the other coins out there that only care about getting money from their investors and then to disappear with all that money, it is better to be very careful about in which coins you invest instead of investing in every ico and then realize that each one of the was a scam.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
January 22, 2019, 01:25:54 PM

What is your opinion?

Often this is exactly what happens. Sometimes the price rises and attracts new investors, sometimes with its rise or fall, the price forces all traders to buy or sell currencies. But all this is just big players thought-out plan. Cause that really only they can affect the price.
Of course, now that trading volumes are very low, it has become much easier to manipulate the price, so be vigilant.
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will change in a positive direction only when a sufficiently large amount of investment arrives on the market. but today, however, only minor price fluctuations occur, but the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market wants to remain at its best.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 22, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

What is your opinion?

Often this is exactly what happens. Sometimes the price rises and attracts new investors, sometimes with its rise or fall, the price forces all traders to buy or sell currencies. But all this is just big players thought-out plan. Cause that really only they can affect the price.
Of course, now that trading volumes are very low, it has become much easier to manipulate the price, so be vigilant.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 22, 2019, 11:23:47 AM
Mostly bitcoin is on downtrending because I draw resistence line based on analysis.
It's difficult to see bitcoin extremly bounce nowadays , all we can do is wait for a momentum that I guess it will happen on this year 2019 !
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 22, 2019, 10:56:50 AM
Don't get easily fooled by the small bounce that is happening in the market. It does not mean that it will continue to grow again. Lets wait for the right time. Maybe this year we can see some changes in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 09:56:26 AM

What is your opinion?
I was expecting that it was the start of a bull run but it stop and fall down again. I think it was just a test how strong the supporters to join a rally but it came out short due to some people prefer to sell their coins for a small profits or could be a bull trap from those whales who had known for the manipulation of the market. The bearish had change the mindset of the investors as many investors are not buying crypto even if the price of bitcoin is much cheaper than the usual price. Hoping for a good news that can reverse the situation.   
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 06:42:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: