Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this Right Time to buy Some ALT coins? - page 4. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
The current market is quite low for me and i think its a good time to buy some altcoins with lower price. The price is already rising compare to last year that have no good significant condition. The recommended coins is ETH, XLA, etc.
Yes, and there is one more altcoin that has experienced a good increase this year, namely Waves, I think holding some Waves units is also very profitable, plus if we have some ETH, XLA and bitcoin, this will definitely give a lot of profit this year.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Well, I will answer to the topic that Yes, but you must be careful before investing on any altcoin now. First, you need to do proper research about the coin before investing.
Indeed conducting a research is the basic thing to do before investing. Even btc and altcoins are declining now still dont choose a random coins just because they are at the bottom. If the market turns better, only alts with use cases and well established can recover back. Others will turn to shitcoins and lose their value hence think first.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
In my opinion, this year is the right time to full your bag with altcoins.
For Example, I invest in NEO. Right now, NEO is around 9.9 USD. It's very cheap.
Yes, and not only is the NEO altcoin good to make investments this year, but into Ripple, EOS and Tezos it is also very good, because the three altcoins also have very good prospects this year, and the thing to remember is, every investment always has a big risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Well, I will answer to the topic that Yes, but you must be careful before investing on any altcoin now. First, you need to do proper research about the coin before investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
In my opinion, this year is the right time to full your bag with altcoins.
For Example, I invest in NEO. Right now, NEO is around 9.9 USD. It's very cheap.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
it seems right for now it is the right time to buy some altcoins, even though the price of bitcoin is currently declining but there is still a possibility that prices will rise rapidly, maybe I will invest some altcoins that you recommend, because I believe in some of these altcoins.

Before following others you need to research those coins potential and volumes generating into the market. Don't follow them blindly because we have to choose in selective manners now there are more than 5000 coins listed in the coin market cap on the different exchanges. I prefer to choose most of the top altcoin which has active developments.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The current market is quite low for me and i think its a good time to buy some altcoins with lower price. The price is already rising compare to last year that have no good significant condition. The recommended coins is ETH, XLA, etc.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It's all about making proper research and picking the best and also how long you want to hold the coin. But  an important issue is how to take profit from Investment. A lot of people are always stuck and usually loss money or return to just capital. After finding a good altcoin to invest into, don't wait for price to be x100 before you sell. That might not come. So it's better to take profit at intervals.
it would be better if we make a plan for us to benefit. like what price we will sell at a profit or if there is a decline we will sell at the best price to reduce our losses. no need to wait too long or get greedy with predictions that keep changing. because sometimes it can make us fall apart and fail to make a profit.
I think it better to know the Altcoin before you decide to buy, some of them are worth it so buy this kind of coin until there's halving to its price. Also take the opportunity while the price is affordable, buy those worth it coin because possibly can give you good profit once it's value start to rise. I think this is the right time to buy, price is falling.
Activity: 896
It's all about making proper research and picking the best and also how long you want to hold the coin. But  an important issue is how to take profit from Investment. A lot of people are always stuck and usually loss money or return to just capital. After finding a good altcoin to invest into, don't wait for price to be x100 before you sell. That might not come. So it's better to take profit at intervals.
it would be better if we make a plan for us to benefit. like what price we will sell at a profit or if there is a decline we will sell at the best price to reduce our losses. no need to wait too long or get greedy with predictions that keep changing. because sometimes it can make us fall apart and fail to make a profit.
Merit: 115
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Have a look a TemTum, now working with Anguilla to deploy their temtum backed national currency.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
It depends on the altcoins that you are engaging yourself with. Not all cryptos would be profitable to invest at this 'crucial' moment. There is an anticipated halving, which is also believed to increase the price of Bitcoin and as well as other cryptos due to the parallelism on their market prices. But due to lack of assuranc eof the market price increase in the first place, as well as to its influence to the altcoin market value, waiting for the right time would be a better thing to do. Investing while the price is still low, would be a good idea but since no one knows which altcoin would be most profitable to invest, waiting a little longer until signs of recovery exist, would be a better idea.

Whether this is the right time to invest or not, it does depend on the investor. If he could afford investing at this point, then it is a good idea, but if he is afraid to risk, waiting would be better. It is too early still to make decisions. Adjustments still are being observed and there's nothing wrong on making the most out of your money to invest. But if you are ready for the risks, investing at this moment would be an advantage. The prices are still low, and once recovery occur, you know what is about to be earned.
Activity: 664
it seems right for now it is the right time to buy some altcoins, even though the price of bitcoin is currently declining but there is still a possibility that prices will rise rapidly, maybe I will invest some altcoins that you recommend, because I believe in some of these altcoins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
February 23, 2020, 03:07:44 PM
Indeed the coins that the OP recommends are good enough for investment and now the crypto market is starting to squirm again so almost all altcoins raise their prices because the price of bitcoin has also increased significantly. I think there are still other good altcoins like ethereum, BNB, BCD and many more to invest according to the analysis of each individual.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
February 23, 2020, 02:54:41 PM
To me there is no right or wrong time to buy altcoins, it depends on your purpose of buying. Are you buying for short or long term?. If you're buying for a short term, then you can buy at any time, however if you're buying for long term, you can target when the price will go down relatively before buying.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
February 23, 2020, 01:59:07 PM
I often find advice like that, are there no other suggestions? because altcoin you mentioned has been recommended by many people and if there is please tell in detail the project.
Merit: 115
February 23, 2020, 04:04:19 AM
All these coins listed have a solid background and are traceable to the owners. They are way above other altcoins without a thing of such. Altcoin investment is just about diversification. Never put all your eggs in one basket and trade any coin you hold.
Activity: 645
February 22, 2020, 06:49:54 PM
At the moment, I'm more focused on trading rather than investing in some coins. The altcoins you named are pretty good in my opinion. So they definitely deserve attention.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 22, 2020, 05:10:42 PM
Any time could be the best time if you chose the right coin to invest. But still at this moment after a long time most of the alts are pumping. Some of them already went 2x-3x. So this is not a very good time to spend on alts. I would suggest wait and find a good spot when market is down. And if you are a day treader then it's okay you can go for it otherwise I wouldn't suggest this time for invest in alts.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 22, 2020, 03:05:28 PM
As we all know that this is one of worst time for all ALT coins including here are some Strong coins also facing this badly downtrend because of Bitcoin's unstablity and market fear. So, this is not by any meant that this down trend will never be revese and ALT coins will be recover.

Here is majority in crypto market are hopless and loss interest to trade anymore because of this boring situation, But i think Whales and other intellegent investor always looking for these kind of situation. So here in this situation if you are looking for grab some potential ALT coins i sugest you to don't be confused  and grab your favorit coins i am also looking some worthious coins.

I will recemend you to buy only coins with good name in market and avoid shit coins, TRX, XRP, NEO, ETH, LTC, XMR are some projects with Trusted team and comunity in backup. Hope you will consider my advice.
I believe that now the purchase of Altcoins is very relevant, since the price of all cryptocurrencies has fallen. I would still add Bitcoin to your list.
Pages:
Jump to: