Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this Right Time to buy Some ALT coins? - page 6. (Read 2705 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 19, 2020, 08:36:34 AM
It is true that right now we are hard to believe in altcoins since most of them have not really good performance. But trust me that two altcoins (ETH and XRP) are always good to invest. These coins commonly follow the trends in Bitcoin. So, if this year or in 2021, the Bitcoin will have a great season, I am pretty sure that ETH & XRP will probably have a good season as well.
I agree with you that ETH and XRP follow the BTC cycle when it goes up and down. I initially didn't believe it but later I saw the market when BTC was red ETH went directly red and when BTC was green ETH first was green altcoin
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 19, 2020, 08:32:20 AM
basically if you want to invest with any cryptoqurrency, then the right time is to buy when the price of coins is cheap. from there you can take advantage when buying at low prices then selling at high prices. but the main problem is that many new altcoins are difficult to develop and don't have good price growth.

Almost your suggestion is nearly my thoughts, we should always at risk but at this point rick factor is very reduced due to altmarket is at very extreme low price. Those investors will earn who got advantages like this shit market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
February 19, 2020, 08:28:48 AM
What more you would like to see? We are finally in a market with a positive sentiment, bull run is just happening so you can afford to buy nearly 10 times more altcoins as in 2017 for the same price.  Cool

Here is we are not sure weather we are at safe position aor still here is chance to more blood bath happen sue to upcoming bitcoin halving event, And rise of bitcoin always killed altcoins, But any ways always think positive.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
February 19, 2020, 07:21:19 AM
basically if you want to invest with any cryptoqurrency, then the right time is to buy when the price of coins is cheap. from there you can take advantage when buying at low prices then selling at high prices. but the main problem is that many new altcoins are difficult to develop and don't have good price growth.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
February 19, 2020, 07:15:11 AM
You can hold BTC or ETH for the upcoming months. It can be better strategy for you to make profits but if you invest in top coins in coinmarketcap, you can get profits as altcoins are cheaper now and anytime altcoins can start its green journey.
becarefull the time before halving, based on history usually bitcoin price down alot and rise again after several months. although at this time bitcoin rise alot in few weeks ago, personally i am prefer to use it in daily trade. i am still scare that it will make deep correction when halving moment coming. but all of this depend on our own strategy , and how we will overcome problem when it occur.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
February 19, 2020, 04:47:49 AM
Here is always still remain opportunity to buy some your favorite coins, But the thing about matter is it at support level and is capable to give you reasonable return. Always stay away from shitcoins in any market weather its bull or bear.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 19, 2020, 04:24:37 AM
You can hold BTC or ETH for the upcoming months. It can be better strategy for you to make profits but if you invest in top coins in coinmarketcap, you can get profits as altcoins are cheaper now and anytime altcoins can start its green journey.
Activity: 520
February 19, 2020, 04:13:57 AM
when we have money but not enough to buy bitcoin altcoin is an alternative to hold. I agree with what coins you suggest but there are 2 coins that I think are less interested as NEO and XMR can be replaced with XLM and BNB which are currently on the rise
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 19, 2020, 03:52:34 AM
Just invest in the top 50 coinmarketcap because there are good investments than picking a new coin or a shit coin that we never know how long it can survive. Nowadays many new coins turn to scam so avoid to invest it if you really don't like to research the project.

Every once in awhile we see changes in the top 100 CMC list. Some projects rise and some fall, investing blindly into the first 50 projects is like gambling. There are good projects that have a low market cap, for now. Those projects have a chance to be in top 50 one day. You need to find those projects and invest in them. If new projects get in the top 50, that surely means some projects will lose their rank. We need to try to predict which projects will advance and which one will drop down.
Activity: 854
February 19, 2020, 03:51:15 AM
Just invest in the top 50 coinmarketcap because there are good investments than picking a new coin or a shit coin that we never know how long it can survive. Nowadays many new coins turn to scam so avoid to invest it if you really don't like to research the project.

Many new coins are launching which is not a good idea to buy those coins, yes, top 50 coins are always good to buy because of the past 3 years those coins active developments and active volumes. Still, it is a very good choice to buy in the current situation because slowly the altcoin prices are recovering.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 19, 2020, 03:30:51 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
February 19, 2020, 02:59:59 AM
I agree with you. I like the list of coins you named. I would also recommend them for investment. But about the time for investment, you need to be careful with it. Because depending on your strategy, the moment of entering a trade may be different.
Yes, every time in starting a trade is clearly different and will not always be the same, so before investing or trading, we must have enough analysis, both in the long term and short term, so that we can make the right steps when trading and investing in any case.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 19, 2020, 02:53:30 AM
Looking at the market now I think it is quite good because almost all the prices of altcoin have increased due to the price of bitcoin which keeps sliding upwards and is quite stable at this time.
Top Altcoin has also experienced pretty good price increases like eth, ltc, xrp and many more, that's why traders take this valuable opportunity to start trading.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 19, 2020, 02:34:25 AM
I believe it's a good time to scale in altcoins, most of them have bounced off a significant support level and rebounding back with the market. Low caps is a gamble, but there are some gems that are highly undervalued. Find one that has good fundamentals and actually has a use case.

If you are interested in a low cap that gives high yield dividends. Check out NEXO! They have 550k+ users on their platform, processed over $1.5B+ in loans, pays token holders dividends and has many utility features.

Check out my thread on NEXO, I go more in-depth with the fundamentals and technical analysis: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-everyone-is-leaving-their-bank-and-using-this-platform-5226387

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
February 19, 2020, 01:57:46 AM
It is true that right now we are hard to believe in altcoins since most of them have not really good performance. But trust me that two altcoins (ETH and XRP) are always good to invest. These coins commonly follow the trends in Bitcoin. So, if this year or in 2021, the Bitcoin will have a great season, I am pretty sure that ETH & XRP will probably have a good season as well.

Yes, i think you are right here. I will say this also because in bad situation of crypto market we saw ETH and XRP team strongly handling market to save their tokens into market. Here is the proven that those teamwork is very strong and in future also they will support market without any doubt. So i think if anybody wants to invest into crypto, ETH and XRP is the best ever.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
February 18, 2020, 07:26:34 PM
Anytime is a right time to buy Altcoins while you can still afford buying it because Altcoins are all capable for improvement in terms of price that is why while you can still afford to buy Altcoins at its cheapest and most affordable price before its price gets higher to the extent that it becomes too expensive, buy it so that once the increase happen, yoy will be the one to benefit from it since yoy have bought it at a cheap price. Positivity shows into the part of altcoin market upon the entrance of this year so better buy altcoin you wish to acquire while you can still buy it at cheap price. But still assure that the Altcoin you wish to buy is legible and worthy.
Activity: 921
February 18, 2020, 06:20:23 PM
I agree with you. I like the list of coins you named. I would also recommend them for investment. But about the time for investment, you need to be careful with it. Because depending on your strategy, the moment of entering a trade may be different.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 18, 2020, 06:20:05 PM
The market has grown quite well lately, I don’t think that now is the best time to buy alternative coins due to the fact that you can stumble
upon a correction that will happen one way or another, this is just a matter of time. I recommend waiting for some resolution of market events before making such decisions.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 18, 2020, 05:56:53 PM
It looks like many altcoins are being pumped these days, so it might be a good idea to buy some of them for a short term. Anyway, I would not use more than 10% of funds on these trades.

One of the novice’s most unpleasant mistakes is the purchase of assets at a time when their main growth has already occurred. I lost money on this more than once.
As you said, many coins have already risen in price, which means a natural recession is expected after growth. Many people think that if an asset has grown in value, it means it will continue to grow, but this rarely happens.

Most often, the price of an asset falls after growth. Many people enter precisely at this moment, before the price starts to fall, in the end they have to stay in the deal until the last, until the price grows back, or otherwise they have to fix the losses. It is better to buy coins in the fall than after growth.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 18, 2020, 04:44:13 PM
I believe some people will be changing their stand in crypto just within February. A lot of people are still in fear of what to buy and some old fellas still know where to put their greed. By now people will be disappointed with the movement of ethereum as I am also, I felt so bad about ethereum last year and dont know the reason the coin was that bad with all the use case. And if it could sustain this till June, a moderate movement will be seen in other altcoins as time passes in the year.
Pages:
Jump to: