Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the correct time to purchase bitcoins and al-crypto? - page 4. (Read 2673 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Yes, you are right. This is the best time to purchase bitcoins and altcoin.

Are you sure that buying bitcoin is enough to capitalize when the bitcoin price is down is that enough?
Bitcoin business requires strategy or method tactics, not only when prices are down is one of the few things we have to do, what's the price of capital down, what can we do? the answer is definitely not. for beginners before we buy the thing we need to pay attention to is not to buy as long as we cheaply spend money, gradually slowly while we learn bitcoin
i think so but I also think buy only those have potential crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum or those listed in the top so that it will give you profit even its  price is falling. And for me the correct time to buy is when price is lower because it more than profitable than buying it at higher price but possible less profit you can might get. Also its better if you study other crypto so that you will know which is other that you can trust.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
of course and now it's our great chance to buy lots of bitcoin and other crypto to be held until the price of bitcoin and other crypto has a good price increase, because I'm sure with a short time we can certainly get a big profit because the price of bitcoin and crypto is different will soar
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Yes, you are right. This is the best time to purchase bitcoins and altcoin.

Are you sure that buying bitcoin is enough to capitalize when the bitcoin price is down is that enough?
Bitcoin business requires strategy or method tactics, not only when prices are down is one of the few things we have to do, what's the price of capital down, what can we do? the answer is definitely not. for beginners before we buy the thing we need to pay attention to is not to buy as long as we cheaply spend money, gradually slowly while we learn bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Bitcoin have hard time in 2018. But i am believe bitcoin is good investment and the price will reach highest price again because many good news about bitcoin start with Goldman Sachs already said that bitcoin can be institutional investment.
I think its good time for buying bitcoin and another coin because the price is low and if we hold it for long term, i am believe we will make big profits
Yes bitcoin were having a hard time to get a good market price increase in the year 2018. The hype that crypto experts made, FUDSTERS, and even crypto news does not seem o have effective anymore in the bitcoin market. However, we should still not lose hope for there is still time that bitcoin market price will have a good market price increase.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

~snip~

Aren’t you getting tired of this question?I have been reading this same thread for so many times and the anwer is the same

Everyday is right time to buy bitcoins as long as youre capable of waiting for when will this coin brings you profit,because the volatility of cryptocurrency is the main reason of the pumping and dumping of the said coins
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
if we do fundamental analysis, it means that we analyze the bitcoin price movements some time in the future then study the pattern formed so I conclude that now is indeed the right time to buy bitcoin, this will benefit you because the price is now quite cheap and you will gain multiple benefits at the beginning until the middle of next year considering the correction of bitcoin always occurs in the middle to the end of the year and then returns to skyrocket at the beginning to mid-year, the pattern is always formed every year
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Now most of the crypto currencies are at lowest price we can buy these currencies at the market lowest price available now i prefer to buy most happening coins like neo ,tron ,eos eth and iota
Activity: 364
I think buying cryptocurrencies doesn’t need any signal or time just to say that it is the right time, making profit in trading depends on your own strategy on when and where to trade your holdings. We can say that what is happening around the cryptomarket is important but making profit out of what you have is in your own hands.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
I think now that crypto prices are more stable and crypto itself is more developed it's time for it to earn people trust again. I'm not sure what the factors of growth will be this time though.
in current condition that bitcoin price stable around $6300 - $6500 actually its good for investor.their investment could growth smoothly if compared with unstable price.
i dont think so, ethereum has fallen below 199 usd yesterday and btc is struggling and the moment is crashes below 6.2 K , i expect a major sell off. Lets see this Christmas.
Activity: 518
Yes of course this is the time right time to invest our money because the current value of any Altcoins are in the lowest price to buy in the market. And it is the great time to make more profit after the market started to increase the value of any currency in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think now that crypto prices are more stable and crypto itself is more developed it's time for it to earn people trust again. I'm not sure what the factors of growth will be this time though.
in current condition that bitcoin price stable around $6300 - $6500 actually its good for investor.their investment could growth smoothly if compared with unstable price.
Activity: 403
Very few of us have seen first rise and nose-dive of bitcoin. Then came the tremendous growth report of bitcoin which forced the world to take bitcoin and alt-coin seriously. This tremendous growth soon started to get correctly. That is from 16000 USD to ~6200 USD correction has happened so far. As as of now the prices have remained stable about 6000 USD.

Do you think this the better time to go for bitcoin purchase spree again? As from the bitcoin price history bitcoin has shown tendency to spike periodically.
Considering the bitcoin  novelty has worn off across the glob, Now there is sufficient awareness about the bitcoin and crypto. what could be the driving factors If yes then what could be the driving factors for the growth? As previous factors may be less significant this time.
Of course, no one knows the future and cannot predict which way the market will move. However, in my opinion, the time has come for the bull market. If I thought to go into Bitcoin, I would do it now.
Yes, you are right. No one can predict either success or failure but one thing for sure it will be successful if the person like the team and investors will hold hand and get what they wanted to aim. Achieve wgat is the right one and give what is the best of the bitcoin improvement.

I think it will depend on your investment on how you will decide to buy some bitcoins and altcoin because in reality there is no perfect timing to buy those coins, you just have to take risk of it, Taking risk make you some profits, Also researching can also give you some better options on when and how to buy or invest in bitcoins, You just need to know its volatility state.
Activity: 546
Yes, I see coin value stability such as the bitcoin that it was stacked and remain at 6k plus and minus point something and this is good for those who are new to crypto currency but for those who are buying last year when its value is at its peak with almost 18k then its normal that they are moaning. Holding is the best way for those people and buying is good for the new comers for who knows that someday its price will go to the moon again.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Bitcoin have hard time in 2018. But i am believe bitcoin is good investment and the price will reach highest price again because many good news about bitcoin start with Goldman Sachs already said that bitcoin can be institutional investment.
I think its good time for buying bitcoin and another coin because the price is low and if we hold it for long term, i am believe we will make big profits
Many were surprised by the low prices that we saw in this year, and I wonder why that was the case? After a bull run a bear market follows, not only it makes perfect sense this is something that has happened after every single bubble in the history of the world, so I find surprising that some people thought the bull market will somehow keep going forever.
Activity: 420
Activity: 753
This year we had enough time to invest in crypto-currencies, and at the moment it is not too late to do so.
It is difficult to say what factors may affect the market recovery and the trend change, but I really want this to happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Whenever there is a market crash, then that equates to opportunity for us to buy cryptocurrencies at a more cheaper price. You can actually buy anytime you want but buying it with a cheaper price means you have a good volume of crypto of your choice.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I think that it is good time to start buying, but do not go all in right now. If Bitcoin stays above 6k I am bullish, if Bitcoin broke this zone around 6k, Bitcoin will test lower levels. Patience is the key for long term profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
yes, while the market is still falling and this is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoin. specifically for altcoins, there are currently many coins at low prices because of the drastic collapse of the market and the potential to rise again, namely ripple, cardano, DAI, and litecoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
I think its hard to determining when its good time for buying bitcoin. Its depending on our plan, if we plan to hold bitcoin as long term investment, i think its good time for buying bitcoin and hold it at least 3 years
Pages:
Jump to: