Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 20. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 01:24:17 AM
Typically time to time we see the market is getting to be red and green, so it's anything but an irregular thing. In any case there are some Altcoins which are in the diminishing cycle after a promotion, there are coins grown only to take benefit however not conveying a genuine blockchain/decentralized answer for the world.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 01:21:27 AM
Falling isn't the end. It is not necessary to be driven and panic about each fall, it is necessary to wait a little and get a really big profit. Never sell on panic
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:12:42 AM
I think, this is just a normal situation in crypto space, price of altcoins are dropping because bitcoin is dropping too
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
I believe the era of Altcoins is just beginning. They are becoming more and more in the market. The competition is growing, because there are reasons for that. And the main demand of inverters grows with the price. So, it's too early to write them off the shields.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
This is decent a habitual rundown in crypto eternity. Price of altcoins are descending championing bitcoin is descending as well. This rundown materialised so diverse times in the past.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
Of course not. Falling on the crypto market is a normal situation, and there are other crypto-currencies. I don't think this fall is worth panicking about.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 04:07:42 AM
It's customary championing each forms to activity consume by reason of thither are assortment of deficient material that came absent this senility.  I am very firm that when the activity organize, it faculty countdown recovering its antique homunculus but still meliorate than the previous one.
Activity: 116
July 22, 2018, 06:05:44 PM
All those drops that you see now were expected and are absolutely normal. Until that time, until the crypto currency has fallen to levels that were in early 2017, you do not have to worry.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
I think it is not the end for altcoins infect it is real time to buy altcoins because is at their low levels and there is correction in the market. so in vest more and more and you will find excellent rewards in few months.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 07:55:00 AM
color as a brave sign in any case, and in the end altcoin has ended with a certain amount
Activity: 40
July 22, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
The drop of the altcoins prices but when the cryptocurrency market moves in cycles and if you understand this market cycles then there's no need to worry about or thinking about the end of altcoins.
Activity: 294
July 21, 2018, 10:14:36 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

Altcoins and other cryptocurrency will never end because people will still continue to invest if the developers are really good on creating marketing strategies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
July 21, 2018, 09:44:35 PM
All the red will turn into green, so we cant say altcoin are dead just because so much red on it. The altcoin market volume are still huge & still so much trading activities on there. Just look at the past years chart, the marketcap year to year are increase right?
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 09:31:22 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency and other altcoins will never end because people will just continue to invest as long as there will be investors in the market who are going to be interested.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
Nope, this cycle is typical for it is crpytocurrency, nobody manages here. Additionally, altcoin is bitcoin value dependant. On the off chance that Bitcoin cost increments, honest to goodness altcoins will be pulled up however in the event that the Bitcoin value diminishes, different altcoins perhaps influenced.
Altcoins can stay as long as they stay real. There is a lot of fake coins and they will fall off soon.
Activity: 38
July 21, 2018, 09:11:47 PM
Nope, this cycle is typical for it is crpytocurrency, nobody manages here. Additionally, altcoin is bitcoin value dependant. On the off chance that Bitcoin cost increments, honest to goodness altcoins will be pulled up however in the event that the Bitcoin value diminishes, different altcoins perhaps influenced.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
This is not the end of altcoins and I don't believe that altcoins can ever end. The cause of all this is because most of them are paired with bitcoin in exchanges so they all get affected by the price of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
July 19, 2018, 12:07:23 PM
Dude not because a coin is in red, it will going to die just like that especially those coins that has name not unless the coin is shit. Red means it's time to buy for smart people and sell for panic people. Dump is ongoing if you see the price falling. The price isn't always in green, the same goes in red. Very normal in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
It is the end for some altcoins for sure, even when this thread was just started, there will always be alts that fall to the wayside, only the strong will survive.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 11:58:46 AM
I have never considered and do not think today that altcoins will be able to disappear altogether, because I believe that today the crypto-currency world simply can not live without it.
Pages:
Jump to: