Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 21. (Read 5685 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
July 19, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
I highly doubt it is the end for many altcoins. At some point I thoroughly needed purge will happen and most shitcoins will plummet. But I think most good projects are safe.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 19, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
I am sure that alternative coins will live very long. This has become a part of many people's lives. I believe that the crypto currency has a bright future, so I invest in it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
They do not die, most likely on the contrary, by the summer everything will simply "come to life" for a new one! There will be a very good climb, this is certainly not 100% information, but based on the whole truth! So wait and see!
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
I think, if there is no word like END in altcoin cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin, this situation is normal because altcoin is found. I am sure that this will soon recover. I am very confident that when the market settles, it will begin to recover its old form but much better than the previous one. If you are the type of person who is very impatient then you can not control yourself in this situation and you may end up selling your coins without profit and maybe you will lose your money everything.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:31:39 AM
There is no any end for altcoins. Since a ton of them have a genuine utilize cases. Furthermore, a ton of them are a greatly improved installment framework then bitcoin will ever be. Since they are substantially speedier, more secure and unknown. So dont surmise that all altcoins can fall and just bitcoin will survive. Sime altcoins are specialized much better then bitcoin, so it may be the case that bitcoin will fall and the altcoin will take the primary spot with the esteem.
Activity: 37
July 16, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
This is ordinary. It is difficult to have increases constantly. You have to set yourself up in such a path along these lines, to the point that when this happens you don't get rekt. By and by, I have a portion of my portfolio in staking coins and masternodes, so regardless of whether the value plunges or tanks I am as yet amassing more coins. It's a little support, yet when the market bounce back I will be in a superior position than what I was previously. Essentially, wager the bovine, not the ranch and you will be alright.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
No. This is not the end of altcoins. Altcoins is now too far down. But this is not the end of everything. There will definitely be future recovery on altcoins. We just need to be patient a bit longer and wait till the time of rising. We must believe in altcoins.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
Dump - it's not the end, it's only one part of maturation of the market. Calm and Hodl, nothing more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 12, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

There are many factors on why altcoins are turning red so don't panic, there is a lot of supply in the market and people just doing buy and selling and it is still healthy for the market. You know that the cryptocurrency market is so volatile, so its normal to see the price fluctuates.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
From the market developments that I have observed so far, the market is still moving up and down. I think this is a sign that the market is still active in fighting for its coins to be able to rise again. So I guess this is not the end of altcoin, it's just part of the crypto cycle that goes down and then creates a new rate of achievement again.
Activity: 88
July 12, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
I don't think this will happen. The market for cryptocurrencies is very large. This is a new thing. It will be unstable in the early stage, but this is not the cause of death. Governments are gradually applying blockchains. This is good. ,you do not need to worry
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
July 12, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
The altcoins finish is impossible because they are a apart of the main elements in cryptomarket's imroving. Market can not live without of altcoins.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
In fact, we are now seeing only the beginning of the development for the entire industry of crypto-currencies. In 5-10 years, this sphere will be a key area in the world economy.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 09:12:33 AM
Everyone is panicking and worried about the meeting of several countries in french. an uncertainty about the regulation to be applied to crypto in the future will affect the price of altcoin and bitcoin.
we should wait and stay calm
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
No it is not the end of altcoin. Things like this have happened before and will happen in the future as well. It is a normal cycle in the market that keeps repeating. While you're at it why not search for coins that has potential of good profit while everything is low price right now. Take this as an opportunity to buy cheap coins to hold.
It's just that people can not analyze the story, although history perfectly proves that crypto currencies have explicit growth cycles. Just need to wait for the next growth cycle, it's easy.
Activity: 81
July 10, 2018, 09:05:10 AM
No it is not the end of altcoin. Things like this have happened before and will happen in the future as well. It is a normal cycle in the market that keeps repeating. While you're at it why not search for coins that has potential of good profit while everything is low price right now. Take this as an opportunity to buy cheap coins to hold.
Activity: 74
July 09, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
don't panic, it's a normal moment of correction, if bitcoin is low is usual that the altcoins go down too, wait for it to normalize a bit because people are selling in FUD, but when all the non hodlers leave, the market will normalize and the coins that have a considerable value will go up again.
Activity: 76
July 09, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
I don't that it would be the end of bitcoin, as the price has been dropping over the past few weeks. It is also an opportunity for investment, who knows it would pump again in the end of this year.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
guys guys dont be panice about altcoin well end is not yet just wait !! it it will recover faster in the next month just hold !! it and be updated on this furom and be active always so you will know about altcoin going on!! ok !! dont beleive that new that altcoin will end !
Activity: 21
July 08, 2018, 05:58:44 AM
By today's market, you can see that the military-technical cooperation has started to grow, and all altcoins are paired with BTC and ETH. But in relation to the dollar, altcoins remain at their price.
Pages:
Jump to: