Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 32. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
hahaha, because the market is down 10% you think if this will be the end of altcoin .. and this I think is short term thinking if everyone has thoughts like you then it will be many people who will throw their tokens (panic sell)
it seems like you have a lot to learn about trading, because in my opinion the rise or fall of the token price is the usual thing so I will tell you if altcoin will not die as soon as you think
Activity: 163
May 28, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
This is only the beginning of Altcoin, Fighting is the best way to achieve the goals we expect. That means altcoin is trying our best to survive in the very tight market competition in the world market of cryptocurrency at the present moment and so it will last forever ..
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
May 28, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

No. Do not generalize. The end will come for those Shitcoins, which were initially bad. Shitcoins really will not survive in the crypto-currency market. Good projects will continue to exist and will develop.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
May 28, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
End of altcoins because the market dropped %10? Are you serious?  Grin

This market has seen bulls and bears much much stronger than this %10-20 thingie, and it will see bigger than that in future.

Do NOT panic.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
There is no growth without falling, it is the law of the market. The crypto-currency market has a certain seasonality, this is summer and winter growth. Soon bound to be growth. Many projects are scheduled for 2-3 quarter major releases, it is sure to affect the course of many altcoins. Wait and your patience will be rewarded handsomely
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
I think even now, when altcoins are falling too much, the market still gives hope for growth. Because this is all the impact on the market, but even under the influence they quietly kept.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
No it's not. It's normal for the market and it will rise any time soon or not. If you are afraid of losing something, then do not invest, just participate in bounties or airdrops and wait for them to rise  Wink
Activity: 93
May 28, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

There is nothing to think of all the Altcoin reds. Because the price of coins is always up and down, which we saw at Coinmarketcap.com. Today the price of coins has turned red, but I hope the price of these will increase in a short span of time. So I think there is no need to worry about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
May 25, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

I don't think so
we see losses at the moment.
But I think that the Alt will not over before 2020
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
I can guarantee that altcoins will never die - a really good and useful coin will be in demand and bring profit to the investor, and a bad coin will leave the market. Therefore, you need to make efforts to look for really good coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 23, 2018, 06:59:08 PM
Hope some drastic moves will be end  some garbage projects. But I think those moves will strengthen solid projetcs.
All of the crypto is much stronger in the long term, and none of the project will go die. Just go through some coins you will find that a dozen of coins which were at a few satoshi an year ago are now at hundreds of satoshi. The market is still much better. Before the month of December the price of bitcoin was less than $4000 and now you look it is double to that. Nothing bad has happened to the crypto and not any bad will happen. Right now the community of crypto is lesser and it is not reached to all of the world. Just think when it reach to the remaining people then how much the marketcap will increase more!

be patience for some time and you will see the fruits. The market will boom and will give you a booming profit if you have investment in it.
Activity: 189
May 23, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
Up and down situations on market exchange is normal to cryptocurrency, falling of altcoin doesn't mark that's it's end for altcoin, it can't remain forever it'll soon pump and come back to normal.
Just HOLD!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
May 23, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Altcoins generally depend on BTC, which lost around $2,000 over the past weeks.
I'm not sure what exactly caused the dump this time (large volumes of sold coins or some bad news), but it seems like a normal cycle.
I wanted to sell some ETH but this rapid change of its price (more than $100 over the past two days) made me change mu plans and hold for a little bit.
Activity: 110
May 23, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
All the coins in today's crypto do fall further and fall. I think all this is happening because the demand for crypto decreases because of the many people who sell their coins. But I think this is not the end of altcoin, they sell their coins because they need money. Once everything is sufficient, they will return to the crypto and will shop for more coins.
Activity: 294
May 23, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

We cannot conclude anything yet, the best thing we can do right now is wait and see what happens next. If things wouldn't go better for altcoins, then we should just accept that it is about to end but if it's opposite, we should then go harder with our investments on it. We should also remember what happened with altcoins way back yet we are still seeing and earning amidst all the crisis it endured.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 05:18:54 PM
I'm sure that altcoins is one of the necessary things for society, helping it to develop. Therefore, they can be an excellent choice for long-term investments with prospects of growth in the future.
Activity: 294
May 23, 2018, 02:36:39 PM
Personally, I believe that many altcoins are now trivial not needed by society. As a result, the society will survive and be useful about 100 altcoins, which will really change our world.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

At the current period of time almost all altcoins are in green. Some time ago they were in red. This is just a price fluctuations that we have seen a lot yet. But earlier the range of those fluctuations was much higher.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
We need to find a way to reduce the scam projects, because they are killing the good ones.
The market has away to clean itself out of bad projects, but it is on a market level.
This is not the end of the altcoins, but so many scam projects are in motion right now and they are draining money out of crypto economy. I think that this is the main problem.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 04:30:57 PM
There are a lot of altcoins. There are more than 1600 of them now and among them there are very promising ones, I do not think that it will happen that all coins will lose their prices..
Pages:
Jump to: