Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 35. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
Lol... What do you mean the end of alternative  coins?... relax bro.... we'll  see  the green soon.. this is normal for cryptocurrencies
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 11, 2018, 09:13:26 AM
The coin market on March, April, and May are changing and they are different. It is caused by the fluctuation of the crypto itself. We know that cryptocurrency (especially the altcoins) is very changeable and fluctuating. It can cause the price red at the bottom and sometimes will make the coins green at the top. And this condition will still occur. Now, the price is starting to be high even some days they are in red. I'm sure that the altcoin will be green again and this is not the end of the Altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 09:10:11 AM
The crypto market the most profitable but has huge risks. Always it is necessary to be ready to lose money.

Yes it is true. We can get lose anytime but not all the time based on experienced.  Because crypto investment are be very volatile but not really all ends negatively. If bitcoin last forever it will makes some altcoins also last longer and perhaps never ends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
no of course this is not the end just now many sell coins it causes a fall
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
This is the beginning Cheesy
Soon the market will be very tasty
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 11, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
Not at all. Altcoins are here to stay as altcoins are the ones that are filling in the gaps that was left by bitcon which means they are very important and the fact that people can make a lot of money from investing in altcoin is one of the things that will ensure the survival of the coin in the long run. This is not the end for altcoins, rather it is the beginning.
Activity: 504
May 10, 2018, 02:29:43 PM
I can not understand why this thought occurred to you? I have never considered and do not think today that altcoins will be able to disappear altogether, because I believe that today the crypto-currency world simply can not live without it, although maybe I'm just mistaken
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 10, 2018, 02:28:12 PM
The crypto market the most profitable but has huge risks. Always it is necessary to be ready to lose money.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 10, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
Most altcoins are unnecessary for society. In the end, there will not be more than 50 pieces that can really change our world. And I'm sure that many of these coins have not even been invented yet...
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 02:25:32 PM
There is nothing wrong with the fact that the whole market was in a downward trend, now we see that everything is starting to recover quickly enough.
Activity: 112
May 10, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
Too many people don't understand that altcoins are the future and are not going away. Selling now is like all those people who sold their Apple stock at $10 during the IT crash, only to find Apple going for almost $100 a year later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 09:46:21 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

There's nothing to worry, altcoins and all cryptocurrencies are volatile, so it's normal for everything to go down since there are lots of bad news that came out this year. I am sure that when the dust settles, the market will start recovering soon. If you are impatient then you cannot stay long in this kind of situation and might end up selling everything and loss some money.

I agree with your statement. Do not panic because of the "red" market. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. There are dumps ... There are periods of growth. Be patient
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Not at all. the reason that the price of all altcoins are dropping now is because the price of bitcoin is dropping and because the most trading pairs are done between the altcoins and bitcoins, then when the prices of bitcoin starts dropping then the price of altcoins will drop too. It is actually the beginning of altcoins since altcoins still have a lot of growing to do.
Activity: 93
May 10, 2018, 04:15:25 AM
When BTC falls, the price of altcoin will decrease, and as BTC increases, the price of most altcoin will decrease. So, if I can't tell if the currency is going up, I recommend buying only BTC.
Activity: 1358
May 10, 2018, 02:43:36 AM
The causes the dump price of the altcoins because of FUD too many negative news are spreading for cryptos and the investors will panic and sell their crypto right away that's why the price was down, but don't worry the market is starting to recover. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 02:28:09 AM
I think this is not the end of altcoin, the evidence of many new ICOs is emerging, and bia seen today more and more of the world's investors are interested in investing in altcoin, this proves a good altcoin performance in the eyes of the world. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 02:22:46 AM
Actually, i dont agree of it. It is not new in crypto,crypto fall and rise and i would advise if you are new in crytpo so not invest before you get experience of what crypto trading is all about and then start with small fund to try out.In first quarter ,there is always a dump in price ,it is generally a correction after insane spikes so no need to worry if you have invested in altcoin and facing dump ,it will rise after few months ,just hold on the altcoin and focus on increasing its quantity in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 28
May 10, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
Good alts will have bright future and some go them are very famous-alts are going for btc,now we have to wait when btc start grow  and after alts will make jump
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Some people don't understand that if altcoins would be gone, crypto wouldn't be half as interesting as it is now.
With a 30-40% bitcoin dominance, we can conclude that there is a big market for alts as well.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
May 08, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
Dont worry, as some experts said, this was just a correction period, right now there are more opportunities and better place to work.
Pages:
Jump to: