Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 34. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
When altcoin this price decline does not mean altcoin endangered missing or dead.  I think this is a natural cycle and is common. the most important is to keep thinking positive for crypto and future altcoin the length of a good future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 18, 2018, 09:45:16 PM
I think not, because altcoin is so strong that it will never end until whenever.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 18, 2018, 09:33:11 PM
There is no ending on altcoins because they are the future. One day those who left crypto because of losing faith especially on its volatility will have regrets. The crypto market will be over a trillion short term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
May 18, 2018, 09:25:46 PM
We do not have to worry about it, Because it's normal in the market. That's why we have nothing to worry about since prices are coming back in the next few weeks. All we have to worry about here is that our holds continue to fall because of today's market dump.
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 09:08:39 PM
Well, to my own point of view things, this is not the end for Altcoins. Because new Altcoin is launched into the world everyday, as times goes on the red market will soon turn to green. I'm sure Altcoins are going to be great again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
May 18, 2018, 09:05:44 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts

The market is down as a whole so I don’t think you can make assumptions about any particular altcoins.

However, I do think that many altcoins will fail just because it’s impossible for 2000 altcoins to survive with so much competition. It’s the same for businesses in a free market economy. Some will do very well, some will struggle, and some will never really catch on.
Activity: 29
May 18, 2018, 08:46:23 PM
the market always fluctuates, You should not be too worried about the current situation. altcoins always existed and developed alongside Bitcoin.  Please ensure that you select altcoins good and hold them until the blue back
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 18, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
If the decline in prices is the cause of altcoin death, then altcoin has many times risen from the dead. This is the importance of understanding the nature of cryptocurrency so it is not easy to draw conclusions that are only based on one side. The price of cryptocurrency is volatile, depending on demand and supply that is heavily influenced by speculation. So, if the price goes down then be patient, analyze the market well, and do not be easily affected FUD.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
I can not understand why this thought occurred to you? I have never considered and do not think today that altcoins will be able to disappear altogether, because I believe that today the crypto-currency world simply can not live without it, although maybe I'm just mistaken Smiley Smiley Smiley
no !, but this is the beginning of the development of altcoin and bitcoin,
because people will still believe in the crypto currency.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
I can not understand why this thought occurred to you? I have never considered and do not think today that altcoins will be able to disappear altogether, because I believe that today the crypto-currency world simply can not live without it, although maybe I'm just mistaken Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 25
May 18, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
End of altcoins can not possible.this is just a downfall and this kind of downfall is a part of this market and market go upside after every downfall.
Activity: 84
May 16, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
The crypto currency market almost always either grows or falls. Now it is in a phase of falling and stagnation. This is one of his usual states. For now, we can only say that such a state of the market is very protracted and it draws many into a pessimistic mood. Of course, it is not very pleasant to see when our coins are so low in price for so long. However, from time to time cryptovplat will bring us such unpleasant gifts. there's nothing you can do about it. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 24
May 15, 2018, 03:30:28 PM
it's not over for altcoins my dear friend, this is a correction after the bull run, it is healthy for the market and very soon the market will do better.
Activity: 131
May 12, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
altcoin will never die,which good coin will develop and makeing great profit for investor and which bad coin will die,market will find the this good coin,now there are many coin in the market,good coin will develop and it is in top 10
Activity: 24
May 12, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
here will be a natural selection. And every kind of shitcoin will go to the furnace. The market will remain really worthwhile projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
This is just a normal scenario in crypto space. Price of altcoins are dropping because bitcoin is dropping too. This scenario happened so many times in the past.
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
The future is for the Altcoins. Go to the CoinMarketCap, you will see many worthy tokens. And the red market is not a reason for panic, but a reason to buy
Activity: 156
May 11, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

Good alt coins are never going to fade away. These alt coins will be doing well in future. They are XVG, TAU, EOS and ETC.
Activity: 188
May 11, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

I don’t think so. I see a lot of a lot coins with great prospects in coming time. Check the list of alt coins with great potential.

1)   NEO
2)   POWR
3)   PRG
4)   LSK
5)   TRX
Check these coins out, they are good investments to make.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:39:46 AM
This year was full of fuds, all fuds attack cryptocurrency this year and this make all market full of blood but good days and sunny days are coming..
Pages:
Jump to: